The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage XL (The Jacamo edition)

+14
The Special Juan
Trebs
GSC
Good Golly I'm Olly
Fernando
Marky
Gregers
Hero
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra
cherriesfna
FIFA Diva
Fan Gilhaus
sodhat
Afro
18 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Euro Division Homepage XL (The Jacamo edition) - Page 21 Empty Euro Division Homepage XL (The Jacamo edition)

Post by Afro Thu 22 Nov 2012, 7:45 am

First topic message reminder :

606V2 EURODivision

Announcements

Teams in The Fan league, PM tactics to Sodhat , send votes to Hero
Teams in the Cherries League, PM tactics to Hero & Afro, send votes to Sodhat

CUP TACTICS AND VOTES TO MARKY (unless you're in the Spanish group, in which case send your tactics to Afro, please)

Those who voted, and posted tactics can add £2.5m to their budgets.

Those who didn't do both of those things get £1m only.

The Fan Gilhaus 'Whooooo?' League

Deportivo la Chorizo - Gregers Under Brescia FC - Afro Bratwurst Mannschaft - Treble Name Pending - Cherries Bunga Bunga FC - Olly
Total Juan Carrs FC - Hero VFL Bassender - CF

AHAAAAAAAAAA Alan Partridge FC - Tooze

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the Cherries loves Neymar Championship

Atalanta Falcons - Sodhat FC Murder On Zidane's Floor - Zinedine Deportivo My Sharona - Marky Spanish Bank FC - GSC Moleicester City - Fernando
No Respek FC - Azzy Pass the Deutschie - Viva

Bayern My Erch - Fan

Last edited by BigFellasAfro on Thu 22 Nov 2012, 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage XL (The Jacamo edition) - Page 21 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage XL (The Jacamo edition)

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 28 Nov 2012, 6:06 pm

Adil Rami scored from his own half today
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage XL (The Jacamo edition) - Page 21 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage XL (The Jacamo edition)

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 28 Nov 2012, 6:07 pm

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=youtube_gdata&v=OvbDod1ikRM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DOvbDod1ikRM%26feature%3Dyoutube_gdata

There's the goal
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 28 Nov 2012, 6:08 pm

I can't believe no one has mentioned Isco skill the other day.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=youtube_gdata&v=OvbDod1ikRM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DOvbDod1ikRM%26feature%3Dyoutube_gdata
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 28 Nov 2012, 6:14 pm

Mighty just posted a picture on facebook watching Twilight.

I feel like Cyril Regis Viv Anderson Mohammed Ali breaking the barriers for men to watch Twilight without fear of being humiliated by others. I took the crap to pave the way for you lot to be able to live in peace.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 28 Nov 2012, 6:20 pm

An Princess Diana she was a real great and one of the few Rotal members that were not stuck up their own arse. Except Prince Harry and Prince William the rest are cocks.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 28 Nov 2012, 6:26 pm

Alternatively just tell the GF, no I don't want to go see Twilight.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Wed 28 Nov 2012, 6:30 pm

I prefer the book version of twilight tbh. The acting is atrocious on the big screen and Kristen Stewart looks like a lady of loose morals.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Nov 2012, 6:35 pm

nadeem2099 wrote:Kristen Stewart looks like a lady of loose morals.
Look like? IS, more like. With a man twice her age Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Wed 28 Nov 2012, 6:48 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:

If it was Robert Patterson with a woman twice his age for example Susan Boyle, would you say the same thing?
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 28 Nov 2012, 6:55 pm

I would bang Bella she looks like she don't have a wash for days an days still bang her though.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Wed 28 Nov 2012, 6:59 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:I would bang Bella she looks like she don't have a wash for days an days still bang her though.

The psychic chick is also very bangable viva.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 28 Nov 2012, 7:01 pm

Kristen Stewart looks like a man.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 28 Nov 2012, 7:07 pm

nadeem2099 wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:I would bang Bella she looks like she don't have a wash for days an days still bang her though.

The psychic chick is also very bangable viva.

Oh yeah the one that knows the future. I'd honestly bang them all I don't care.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Nov 2012, 7:09 pm

Emmett would be delighted to hear you say that Viva Whistle

I'd definitely take Alice, but I'd leave the rest. No, wait, that ditsy chick from school, defo her too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 28 Nov 2012, 7:12 pm

Stop being biased Viva

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 28 Nov 2012, 7:21 pm

Javi Garcia had a good game Shocked
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 28 Nov 2012, 7:25 pm

Jordi Gomez had a good game, following his hat trick on Saturday he's forcing his way into my plans for this week!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Nov 2012, 7:29 pm

nadeem2099 wrote:
Azzy Mahmood wrote:

If it was Robert Patterson with a woman twice his age for example Susan Boyle, would you say the same thing?
Abso-spiffing-lutely! R-Patz is a guy with needs, but there's millions of eligible-aged girls around the world who'd happily help him out. No need for SuBo. Christ that's a scary thought Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 28 Nov 2012, 7:35 pm

How do the Stoke and Newcastle home kits not clash!!?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 28 Nov 2012, 7:41 pm

Marky wrote:Jordi Gomez had a good game, following his hat trick on Saturday he's forcing his way into my plans for this week!

Don't play him. Really don't.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 28 Nov 2012, 7:47 pm

Jordi Gomez = Sylar from Heroes. Fact. (Disclaimer: He and Zachary Quinto are not the same person.... maybe).
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 29 Nov 2012, 3:18 am

Grant Holt V2 wrote:
Marky wrote:Jordi Gomez had a good game, following his hat trick on Saturday he's forcing his way into my plans for this week!

Why, because he's no Wes Hoolahan? Rolling Eyes

Wigan's best player last two games, including a hat trick on Saturday and a very good performance against the Premier League Champions. What's your argument? "He was poor against Norwich"?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Thu 29 Nov 2012, 3:25 am

Marky, cup tactics go to you yes?

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 29 Nov 2012, 3:31 am

Yep, all tactics for those in the English/Italian/German groups go to me, with those in the Spanish group send their tactics to Afro.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Thu 29 Nov 2012, 3:36 am

ok cheers, any limits for cup?

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 29 Nov 2012, 3:41 am

Marky wrote:
Grant Holt V2 wrote:

Wigan's best player last two games, including a hat trick on Saturday and a very good performance against the Premier League Champions. What's your argument? "He was poor against Norwich"?

He was poor for every game up until his hat trick game to the point his own fans were booing him?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 29 Nov 2012, 3:42 am

Same as league for tactics length. The rules on players are different though, 3 U21 players must be on the pitch at all times as well as 2 National players. If you have a National U21 player, two birds with one stone.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 29 Nov 2012, 3:42 am

Hero wrote:
Marky wrote:
Grant Holt V2 wrote:

He was poor for every game up until his hat trick game to the point his own fans were booing him?

So you agree he's currently on form?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Thu 29 Nov 2012, 3:45 am

cheers Marky

have a few players for sale

Cudicini
Wright
Maicon
De Bruyne
Jelavic
Cabella
Bruma

may need px for someof them tho, particularly Bruma, De Bruyne and Jelavic,

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Thu 29 Nov 2012, 4:00 am

Morning.

What a walk in the park for Man City, from the first minute the controlled the game. Wigan didn't get a sniff in front of goal City were just too good. There playing so well they should be top of the league.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21