The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage XL (The Jacamo edition)

+14
The Special Juan
Trebs
GSC
Good Golly I'm Olly
Fernando
Marky
Gregers
Hero
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra
cherriesfna
FIFA Diva
Fan Gilhaus
sodhat
Afro
18 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage XL (The Jacamo edition) - Page 19 Empty Euro Division Homepage XL (The Jacamo edition)

Post by Afro Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:45 am

First topic message reminder :

606V2 EURODivision

Announcements

Teams in The Fan league, PM tactics to Sodhat , send votes to Hero
Teams in the Cherries League, PM tactics to Hero & Afro, send votes to Sodhat

CUP TACTICS AND VOTES TO MARKY (unless you're in the Spanish group, in which case send your tactics to Afro, please)

Those who voted, and posted tactics can add £2.5m to their budgets.

Those who didn't do both of those things get £1m only.

The Fan Gilhaus 'Whooooo?' League

Deportivo la Chorizo - Gregers Under Brescia FC - Afro Bratwurst Mannschaft - Treble Name Pending - Cherries Bunga Bunga FC - Olly
Total Juan Carrs FC - Hero VFL Bassender - CF

AHAAAAAAAAAA Alan Partridge FC - Tooze

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the Cherries loves Neymar Championship

Atalanta Falcons - Sodhat FC Murder On Zidane's Floor - Zinedine Deportivo My Sharona - Marky Spanish Bank FC - GSC Moleicester City - Fernando
No Respek FC - Azzy Pass the Deutschie - Viva

Bayern My Erch - Fan

Last edited by BigFellasAfro on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage XL (The Jacamo edition) - Page 19 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage XL (The Jacamo edition)

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:05 pm

Zidane = Aggressive
Azzy = Hard
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage XL (The Jacamo edition) - Page 19 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage XL (The Jacamo edition)

Post by Hero Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:09 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Zidane = Aggressive
Azzy = Hard

Must resist urge to make jovial comment over this regarding the relationship between Azzy & Viva due to previous request to all to not regress to playground humour censored

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:11 pm

Laugh

In fact Azzy said coz he's ill it an occasion that he isn't stiff in one particular area of the body
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:11 pm

Hero wrote:
sodhat wrote:Laugh

Excellent summary! Hero is northern and he seems to enjoy the high life more than anyone here though.

I've been to Newcastle too, and them fellas like to have a fight. Plus Andy Carroll is a really big angry one, he would punch your face off.

Cheshire though where I reside is quite the anomaly of the North, it’s really a Southern County spy set to keep an eye on the noisy neighbours up north. Whilst we quaff upon quail eggs and sip champers the counties nearby chomp on pies and other offal products.

I know a few rich bigwig types that retreat to their country piles up that way in the Summer and Winter breaks.

Whenever I think of the north, I think of a place quite near Leeds, I think, that has these dirty great towers billowing out industrial smog or something. I took a picture when I drove past because I'd never seen anything like it!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:12 pm

Must resist urge to make jovial comment over this regarding the relationship between Azzy & Viva
Laugh

Viva, I asked a question and Afro answered it. Hardly aggressive like Andy Carroll who I now hate and will be biased against. Even if he has a good game tonight IM going to call him scum tomorrow

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:14 pm

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
Must resist urge to make jovial comment over this regarding the relationship between Azzy & Viva
Laugh

Viva, I asked a question and Afro answered it. Hardly aggressive like Andy Carroll who I now hate and will be biased against. Even if he has a good game tonight IM going to call him scum tomorrow

After his double hattrick, and after he lays out Tom Cleverly with a vicious left hook?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:16 pm

After his double hattrick, and after he lays out Tom Cleverly with a vicious left hook?
Just a left hook... no Carrolls more angry than that, he'll take him out like Pacman did to Hatton, get away with no punishment then score a hatrick hatick.
To top it off after the match he'll travel down the road to Wigan and headbutt Kompany in his Lego head just because hes angry!

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:22 pm

Laugh I didn't mean it in that way. Looks wrong.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Anyone interested in GIbbs?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:25 pm

Robin or Barry?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Larry or Gary?

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Depends wht ud want for him Viva

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:27 pm

need striker!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Azzy = Hard
To back this up, I hit someone with a cricket bat once. Cut a chunk off his ear, I think he may have suffered a fractured skull too, as he missed the last two years of school. Not one teacher ever asked me about it though Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:28 pm

Tevez - £40m
Cassano - £20m
Longo - £7m

How much for Gibbs then Viva?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:29 pm

CF, you can buy both my strikers for £23.5m Ill even throw in extra Swag

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:
Azzy = Hard
To back this up, I hit someone with a cricket bat once. Cut a chunk off his ear, I think he may have suffered a fractured skull too, as he missed the last two years of school. Not one teacher ever asked me about it though Laugh

Thats not hard, that's mentally deranged. For me the hardest were the ones who you dared not get involved in a spat with just because of their demeanour, when in reality they never actually had fights. They just give off an aura of "don't mess with me"
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:34 pm

No, I had most of them too Afro Laugh

The only kid who was genuinely hard at school was so hard he didn't want to hurt anyone, so he never fought anyone. Apart from when he hit a girl, knocked out two of her teeth and got expelled picard

I must have had about 30 fights at school, not including incidents with teachers / neighbours / the muggers who tried it on when I was leaving the Bull Ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:38 pm

I only had 1 incident at school mainly cos everyone knew to leave me alone

some mouthy kid tried to hit me so i through him into a bush head first was prickly OK

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Two of my mates (one who is hard, the other who is soft as anything) were walking home from a night out when some pillock stepped out in front of them, with his hand in his coat pocket and said "I have a knife in my pocket, just hand over your wallets"

The soft one was in the process of pulling his wallet out, when the other one landed a single punch on the mugger, knocking him clean out in the process.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:38 pm

I've had one fight in my entire life.
The other guy ended up in hospital with 2 fractured eye sockets, broken nose, fractured jaw, several broken ribs and ruptured scrotum.
I had a slight scratch on my neck.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:38 pm

I've never had a fight in my life. Have most people? If I'm missing out I'll just pop down the road and start on a cabbie or something.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:44 pm

I've had a few fights, still unbeaten. The only person here that I think is harder then me is Azzy.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:44 pm

Hero wrote:I've had one fight in my entire life.
The other guy ended up in hospital with 2 fractured eye sockets, broken nose, fractured jaw, several broken ribs and ruptured scrotum.

What did he do to your neck?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:45 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:I've had a few fights, still unbeaten. The only person here that I think is harder then me is Azzy.

censored must resist!!!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:45 pm

Marky wrote:
Hero wrote:I've had one fight in my entire life.

What did he do to your neck?

Tried to fend off me I imagine.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:45 pm

I have fights every day!! I try fit three in a day

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:46 pm

Hero make the joke I don't mind I can take it.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:46 pm

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:I have fights every day!! I try fit three in a day

Midget wars?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Sounds like "fight" means something very different in your household

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:49 pm

I try to stay away from fights now, everyone seems to have a knife or tool to fight with.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:50 pm

Midget wars?
YES!! three a day all as vicious as the last.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:50 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:Two of my mates (one who is hard, the other who is soft as anything) were walking home from a night out when some pillock stepped out in front of them, with his hand in his coat pocket and said "I have a knife in my pocket, just hand over your wallets"

The soft one was in the process of pulling his wallet out, when the other one landed a single punch on the mugger, knocking him clean out in the process.

One of my best friends punched a hooker in Bulgaria Laugh

She was trying to mug him, so he hit her and then her "handler(?)" came over and he hit him too, and ran!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:50 pm

Who remembers 5'4 Nick_Fury he got into a fight with a group (10) 6+ racist Rugby Players and beat them up on his own. So bad that every single one needed hospital treatement and because of Nick_Fury powers the club had to be closed down.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:51 pm

Are you Hornswoggle?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:52 pm

Yes he is

We should organize one big fight between the lot of us (not Soddy he's a wimp Wink )

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:52 pm

He walked it home because he lost his wallet, on the way home he seen 4 world class 2004 olympic karate champions from Japan they called him wastemann clown. Nick_Fury didn't like it he smashed them up then he got a call up from Sir Alex to play for Man Utd unluckily for United Nick_Fury was killing BIn Laden that day. True story.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Sounds like "fight" means something very different in your household
Laugh Laugh
No Soddy, I see where your going with this Laugh

One of my best friends punched a hooker in Bulgaria
haha quality!

Are you Hornswoggle?
Maybe (is he the little Irish off WWF) what if? Your goignt o be biased because im vertically challanged?

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:54 pm

You don't have talk some gargage sometimes Laugh
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Fernando wrote:Yes he is

We should organize one big fight between the lot of us (not Soddy he's a wimp Wink )

That'd be awesome, how'd it work group stages and then onto knock outs or straght knock outs? Would we be paired into weight and height division or random. Is it fight till one man gives up? What happens if you fall? Are we allowed to bite and pull hair?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:06 pm

You can't pull hair in case you break a nail, Viva.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:06 pm

Numbers from 1-16 can someone put 2 numbers against each other, 1 vs 2 etc.

FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:06 pm

That'd be awesome, how'd it work group stages and then onto knock outs or straght knock outs? Would we be paired into weight and height division or random. Is it fight till one man gives up? What happens if you fall? Are we allowed to bite and pull hair?

We all get dropped on an Island Viva & have to fight till the death, last man standing wins. Its kinda like a battle royal

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:08 pm

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:

We all get dropped on an Island Viva & have to fight till the death, last man standing wins. Its kinda like a battle royal

Like "The Condemned"?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Like "The Condemned"?
Just liek that Marky!! I was trying to think what the film was called... Whistle

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
Like "The Condemned"?
Just liek that Marky!! I was trying to think what the film was called... Whistle

Bagsy Steve Austin!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:15 pm

Bagsy Steve Austin!

Bagsy Vinne Jones!

Err why are we bagsying for?

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:17 pm

No idea. I don't even know what bagsy really means Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Manchester United goalkeeper Anders Lindegaard says football needs a gay hero
Reckon Lindegaard is gay or is he pretending like Viva?

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Bagsy the japanese guy
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next