The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

draft rumors

+20
Bull
Chuck Norris
Lex-Express
Dexter Morgan
AberdeenSteve
theanimal316
Brady12
JoshSansom
Dr Gregory House MD
David Tails
Legend
User Name
Fernando
sodhat
Kay Fabe
theundisputedY2D2
I Blame Coco
Mr H
Holymiky
Brannen316
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

draft  rumors  - Page 2 Empty draft rumors

Post by Brannen316 Thu 21 Apr 2011, 11:19 am

First topic message reminder :

i was just reading the Fact or Fiction article on the 411Wrestling website, and one of their questions was will the draft change this year and be good to Smackdown? which both of the guys agreed it would due to the fact that they have lost Edge and The Undertaker will obviously be missing alot more than usual this year.

So got me thinking who will be drafted? I first thought of Jericho to return on the monday night and when the titan tron is flicking through the names of superstars it would stop on him and then his music hits and face Jericho will hit Smackdown. But alas, he will not be finished with his tv show so this draft could come too soon for him to return to the 'E'.

My next choice i think is it will be Orton. Hes had his stint on Raw, won the title, feuded with nexus, had a few rematches with Miz, lost a few number one contender's matches. so i think its time to mix up his character and get him on smackdown.

After Del Rio and Christian fued a bit i can really see Orton And Del Rio having a good spar with each other. I think they would work really well together in and out the ring.

What you think? What other big faces is there really to cross over to take Edge's place?

Brannen316

Back to top Go down

draft  rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: draft rumors

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat 23 Apr 2011, 10:14 am

Just a quick thought, with the draft coming up do you think any of the FCW guys will make a step up?

And yeah Dex it was Skip. He actually destroyed Steamboat's neck and shoulders.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Sat 23 Apr 2011, 10:19 am

Think we'll get a spoiler for Extrem Rules, during the draft?
If any of Christian/Del Rio/Miz get drafted it might spoil there match at ER, as the draft doesnt kick in till after the PPV.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Sat 23 Apr 2011, 10:25 am

theanimal316 wrote:What have people seen in Skip Sheffield to think that he will be a major player and top babyface? I don't recall seeing anything out of him to suggest this, apart from the rumours that McMahon is a fan

He's a big muscley dude and vince loves big muscley dudes so he'll be a top guy.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 23 Apr 2011, 3:49 pm

Sheffield did nothing of note in NXT or Nexus but because the dirts said Vince likes him he has become a darling of the internet

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Sat 23 Apr 2011, 4:19 pm

I believe Skip Sheffield has got the look, hes a big guy so he must be right at the front of line..........

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 23 Apr 2011, 4:44 pm

He looks like a white Bobby Lashley, great body but a baby face

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sat 23 Apr 2011, 7:45 pm

There is one reason i think big Skip has a great future ahead of him & that is WWE.com

At the turn of the year WWE put an article of their potential breakout stars of 2011, this list consisted on 10 names, one of which being Skip Sheffield.

Now at this time he had been nothing more than a bit of muscle in Nexus & was also injured.

Now why would WWE draw such attention to an injured guy who hadn't really done anything of note.

For this reason i believe that he will be pushed to the moon upon returning, possibly comign back & destroying someone liek Wade Barrett who he blames for getting injured.

Thats my 2 cents

Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat 23 Apr 2011, 7:49 pm

Not a half bad idea Chuck.

Maybe have him feud with Barrett over the Intercontinental title? Will prove if he can hold is own in an important feud. I can see The Corre disbanding soon - too many arguements of late.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 23 Apr 2011, 7:54 pm

i can see the corre being split in the draft tbh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 23 Apr 2011, 8:05 pm

I can actually see Skip replacing Zeke in the Corre

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 23 Apr 2011, 8:33 pm

Orton gets drafted to Smack have him turn Heel and when Y2J returns as a face let him go after orton as he punted him and theres your feud

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Sat 23 Apr 2011, 9:44 pm

I'd like to see Swagger turn face at ER, and go on a dominant run on SD! for a couple of months whilst Del Rio and Christian fued over the title.
Then after Del Rio has won the title at ER, and defended it against Christian a couple of times, i'd like to see a Del Rio/Swagger fued, with Swagger obviously as the face. Using his all american gimmick could really get him over with the fans against Del Rio.

As for the title situation on Raw; i'd like to see a lengthy Miz/Triple H fued from Capitol Punishment to Night of Champions with Trips winning the title at Summerslam.

As for Cena i'd like to see him fued with Rhodes for a couple of months on Raw.

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 23 Apr 2011, 9:47 pm

i like the adr / swagger idea.

pushing the mexican hate against the american hero

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Sat 23 Apr 2011, 9:49 pm

Oh and regarding The Draft, i can see it being something like this:

To Raw:
Wade Barrett (IC Champ)
Cody Rhodes.

To SD!
Randy Orton
Skip Sheffield
R-Truth
Sheamus (US Champ).

Obviously be quite a few more, i just can't really think!

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Sat 23 Apr 2011, 9:51 pm

Cheers Fernando.
I think it would be quite a decent fued, both very talented in the ring, and Del Rio is obviously very entertaining on the mic, and a face Swagger would be interesting. Smile
Cross Arm Breaker vs The Ankle Lock. thumbsup

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Sat 23 Apr 2011, 9:53 pm

Dx Dan. wrote:Cheers Fernando.
I think it would be quite a decent fued, both very talented in the ring, and Del Rio is obviously very entertaining on the mic, and a face Swagger would be interesting. Smile
Cross Arm Breaker vs The Ankle Lock. thumbsup

Could have a great Iron Man / submission match!

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Sat 23 Apr 2011, 9:55 pm

Submission match definately Josh! Very Happy

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Sat 23 Apr 2011, 9:58 pm

Btw... Rey and Sin Cara to swap brands? I think it would freshen Mysterio up a bit and Sin Cara would be a bit less nervous if he knew he wasn't on a live show...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sat 23 Apr 2011, 10:43 pm

But wouldn't it be fitting for them to work against/with each other for a while? It would help Sin Cara learn how to do things the 'WWE way' from someone who has a very similar style to himself.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Sat 23 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm

Legend wrote:But wouldn't it be fitting for them to work against/with each other for a while? It would help Sin Cara learn how to do things the 'WWE way' from someone who has a very similar style to himself.

Yes, but I don't think that they will do it yet. I think that they will keep them apart and maybe have it as Rey's leaving story to pass the torch to another Lucha

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by kastaman77 Sun 24 Apr 2011, 11:22 pm

WWE has lost the Rated R Superstar .... tragic but it is better than seeing the guy in a wheelchair . I respect Edge a LOT and I didn't want this to happen but it did and I got to live with it . The guy that will most likely take his place has gotta be Christian . His best friend , recent tag team partner and future World Heavyweight Champion . IF someone like Randy Orton gets drafted to Smackdown then he will most olikely take Edge's place but I don't see that happening .

IF I was to put Faces and Heels into an Elimination Chamber to become the World Heavyweight Champion and take Edge's place , I would place Christian , Randy Orton , Big Show , Jack Swagger , Justin Gabriel and Drew McIntyre . I would destiny choose the winner .

kastaman77

http://wrestlingheroesforum.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon 25 Apr 2011, 8:58 am

If Del Rio's going to be World Champion then I'd keep him on Smackdown for the time being, he needs a run as the main guy on the blue brand before his inevitable switch to RAW. I think Randy Orton will be the member of the Holy Trinity of RAW who makes the switch to Friday nights, and there's more chance of him jobbing to Del Rio than Cena or Trips.

The Miz doesn't need to make the move in my opinion because he's already seen off Orton and Cena. Granted he won't be the top guy on RAW as long as the Fruity One is around - then again no-one else will be either - but he's managed to carve out a spot for himself as a very visible presence on RAW, I'd expect that to continue. A feud with Triple H could be interesting, if only to see how much the Game-uhh buries him on the mic.

After that it's the same problem that's been plaguing WWE for the past few years: lack of top line talent. When he returns Jericho should go to Smackdown as a face, although he could be thrown in against the Miz too and have a feud based on their Twitter Wars (wasn't there a Starrcade named 'Twitter Wars'? Think it was '85). Sheamus should go to Smackdown as a face, in fact him and Wade Barrett - who needs to get shot of the Corre (urgh!) ASAP - should swap places and keep their respective titles.

Bryan Danielson could do with a move, if only to get away from Santino's shenanigans. Have him turn heel and go after Rey Mysterio, who'll be looking for a fresh feud once the Big Red Machine Cody Rhodes goes to RAW to chokeslam Eric Bischoff off the stage and impregnate Lita.

Last edited by theundisputedY2D2 on Mon 25 Apr 2011, 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 25 Apr 2011, 2:12 pm

ive merged this since essentially the same thing.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

draft  rumors  - Page 2 Empty My tips on who is moving in the wwe draft

Post by TopoftheChops Mon 25 Apr 2011, 10:20 pm

Smackdown to raw:
Jack Swagger
Drew Mcintyre
Alberto Del Rio

Raw to Smackdown:
CM punk
John Cena
Zack Ryder

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 25 Apr 2011, 11:17 pm

Saw this on ewrestling and it got me wondering:

TMZ.com recently caught up with Batista, who said that his deal with Strikeforce is now dead. He went on to say that he felt that his deal fell through the cracks when UFC bought out Strikeforce before they could schedule his first fight. He also said that he was disappointed, and "I really had my heart set on Strikeforce."

Seems strange that he announces this on the day of the draft. He has nothing realy else to turn to, I really wouldn't be surprised if he's a shock wildcard draft.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2