The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much will New Zealand beat England by?

+18
englandglory4ever
Shifty
GavinDragon
gregortree
PJHolybloke
maestegmafia
Gibson
Big
ultra
belovedfrosties
majesticimperialman
RogerLewis
thebluesmancometh
LondonTiger
RubyGuby
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
HammerofThunor
Morgannwg
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NZ points margin

How much will New Zealand beat England by? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%How much will New Zealand beat England by? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 9 ]
How much will New Zealand beat England by? - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%How much will New Zealand beat England by? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 6 ]
How much will New Zealand beat England by? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%How much will New Zealand beat England by? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
How much will New Zealand beat England by? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%How much will New Zealand beat England by? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
How much will New Zealand beat England by? - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%How much will New Zealand beat England by? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

How much will New Zealand beat England by? - Page 2 Empty How much will New Zealand beat England by?

Post by Morgannwg Sat 24 Nov 2012, 7:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

The All Blacks are unbeaten and looking to end their tour on a high against an England team that is forever young. I see the All Blacks getting a big score here. But by how much is the question.

Vote and discuss.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

How much will New Zealand beat England by? - Page 2 Empty Re: How much will New Zealand beat England by?

Post by englandglory4ever Sun 25 Nov 2012, 7:40 pm

"There you go again going on about the Welsh. This obsession is rather cringeworthy. "

erm! and this is from a bitter Welshman so torn up inside about his poor team that he writes an article immediately after they get thrashed called "How much will New Zealand beat England by?"

I know everybody hates England but everybody laughs at Wales.

englandglory4ever

Back to top Go down

How much will New Zealand beat England by? - Page 2 Empty Re: How much will New Zealand beat England by?

Post by Morgannwg Sun 25 Nov 2012, 7:41 pm

You are seriously boring. Ironic isn't it that you would make those accusations again in another post that mentions Wales which is on a thread regarding the England vs NZ next saturday.

Broken Record
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun 25 Nov 2012, 7:43 pm

Stop being bitter Morgannwg, Wales are the ninth best team in the NH, and adrift of France and England. A lot has happened since the Grandslam.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun 25 Nov 2012, 7:43 pm

Jeez mods, sort out these imbeciles that keep going off topic.

Doh
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sun 25 Nov 2012, 7:48 pm

Morgannwg wrote:Jeez mods, sort out these imbeciles that keep going off topic.

Doh

Can't be arsed to go back and read the first page as pretty sure I will blow a gasket. Just want to say that from what I have seen you are playing just as big a part in the in all the carp as the other "imbeciles".

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by englandglory4ever Sun 25 Nov 2012, 7:49 pm

" Jeez, does this make you feel more relaxed about the inevitable, embarrassing thrashing you are going to receive?"

So, we get to the nub of this post. We have a bitter Welshman who states what he really thinks after taking the time to write this pathetic article. He asks for us English to state by how much we are going to lose by while all the time knowing in his own twisted mind the answer. This man has cretin like tendencies. My case rests.

englandglory4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun 25 Nov 2012, 7:56 pm

LondonTiger wrote:
Morgannwg wrote:Jeez mods, sort out these imbeciles that keep going off topic.

Doh

Can't be arsed to go back and read the first page as pretty sure I will blow a gasket. Just want to say that from what I have seen you are playing just as big a part in the in all the carp as the other "imbeciles".

I didn't drag it off topic. English posters did. I've repeated my requests for this to stay on topic.

englandglory4ever wrote:" Jeez, does this make you feel more relaxed about the inevitable, embarrassing thrashing you are going to receive?"

So, we get to the nub of this post. We have a bitter Welshman who states what he really thinks after taking the time to write this pathetic article. He asks for us English to state by how much we are going to lose by while all the time knowing in his own twisted mind the answer. This man has cretin like tendencies. My case rests.

Can you stop selective quoting? It's making you look more stupid. How can you rest your case? Did you not see what I typed about the up and coming game in the article synopsis? I just wanted to see who shared my opinion and why, and who did not share it. What I certainly didn't want was delusionalists like you dropping by and obsessing over Wales in an off-topic fashion. You should stop now, all you've showed is that you don't watch much rugby and overlook facts when reading posts and articles.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Sun 25 Nov 2012, 7:58 pm

I am locking this thread, the personal insults and accusations are truly pathetic.

I suggest you guys grow up and contribute in a manner becoming, otherwise you'll soon find no threads to wum on.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2