The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Major wumming posts - Reminders to those that spoke

4 posters

Go down

Major wumming posts - Reminders to those that spoke Empty Major wumming posts - Reminders to those that spoke

Post by Portnoy's Complaint Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Posted Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:09 pm (the day before the first AI game)
It brings me no pleasure in saying this but all those teams are going to get 'manshamed' in this coming Autumn Internations. Take a step back, ignore your biased views and get behind the grand slam champions, Wales. If we are all being honest, Wales are the only hope for the Northern Hemisphere against the Southern Hemisphere. So get behind us, it's your only hope in taking 'minimal pride' out of this series.
https://www.606v2.com/t37021-ireland-england-scotland-please-step-back

Thanks for the insight Mr Taff thumbsup

Portnoy's Complaint

Back to top Go down

Major wumming posts - Reminders to those that spoke Empty Re: Major wumming posts - Reminders to those that spoke

Post by Cowshot Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:18 pm

There are a few things regarded as pretty likely - the sun rising tomorrow, or death and taxes for example.

Then there are certainties, and the only one that readily springs to mind is that come the Six Nations there will be a number of Welsh posters proclaiming the inevitability of their forthcoming victory.

I think it's something to do with the returning sun. I certainly regard it as a sign of Spring, like the Cuckoo. Smile

Cowshot

Back to top Go down

Major wumming posts - Reminders to those that spoke Empty Re: Major wumming posts - Reminders to those that spoke

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:28 pm

Wow Portnoy. I often think that posters who come back with this kind of post are worse than the initial wum. England had a great win yesterday, but your main concern is reminding a known wum off other sites about his post.

Well played you clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowshot Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Oh, and I support all the teams from these islands and really wish the Welsh would get this Aussie monkey off their back. I'm nearly as sick of it as they must be.

Cowshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:34 pm

Bringing up a thread that received two comments and got locked? What a dumb post. Surprised this one is allowed if the former is locked.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:37 pm

Poor WUM - both of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:37 pm

I agree. This type of reminder will be more appropriate if send via PM to the "wumming" poster.

This seems as calpable of being a wumming post as the one being highlighted.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down