The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayweather news: Possible Fight in May?

+12
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
Imperial Ghosty
Gerry SA
BoxingFan88
ShahenshahG
coxy0001
hazharrison
Rowley
88Chris05
Bartley Gorman
AlexHuckerby
School Project
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mayweather news: Possible Fight in May? Empty Mayweather news: Possible Fight in May?

Post by School Project Fri 07 Dec 2012, 12:46 am

Just heard that GBP have booked out the MGM Grand on the 4th of May (standard practice for them as it's the Mexican national holiday and they ALWAYS sell well). Mayweather wishes to have "two huge fights" in 2013.

A few names are being thrown about, but without doubt he will HAVE to be fighting a Mexican on Cinco de Mayo... One interesting piece of news is that Alvarez is said to be set up for a fight on the same date. Both guys are signed with GBP, but my money is on Mayweather fighting his mandatory Robert Guererro at Welterweight, Alvarez on the undercard with the winners fighting later in the year.

Your thoughts?

School Project

Back to top Go down

Mayweather news: Possible Fight in May? Empty Re: Mayweather news: Possible Fight in May?

Post by AlexHuckerby Fri 07 Dec 2012, 1:14 am

Interesting one, could you have Alvarez Cotto and Mayweather guerrero on the same night? Are the fights too big to co exist on the same date? Or on the same card?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Mayweather news: Possible Fight in May? Empty Re: Mayweather news: Possible Fight in May?

Post by Bartley Gorman Fri 07 Dec 2012, 9:44 am

AlexHuckerby wrote:Interesting one, could you have Alvarez Cotto and Mayweather guerrero on the same night? Are the fights too big to co exist on the same date? Or on the same card?

Cant remember the last time any of the big promoters put on two fights of that magnitude on the same bill. Floyd, Cotto and Alvarez command HUGE purses so not sure it would be feasible. Would be great if they did though!

I think the Mayweather v Guerrero fight is pretty much nailed on to be the May 4th event and then, dare i say it, May v Pacquiao later in 2013.....Last chance saloon for that event and as much as we all know the ship has sailed with regard to it being the event it could have been, its still a MASSIVE fight.

Dont see Floyd fighting Alvarez as he will be the flag bearer for GBP for the foreseeable.

Bartley Gorman

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Fri 07 Dec 2012, 10:52 am

If Marquez wins tomorrow night then I wouldn't be massively surprised to see his name being touted as an opponent for Floyd in May, to be honest. I'm not sure Floyd really fancies the Alvarez fight, as the going always gets tougher for him at Light-Middle and Alvarez wouldn't be too far short of 170 lb on fight night, and let's be honest, he's going nowhere near Martinez. Ergo, any fight he has in 2013 is more or less going to be a money-making exercise and nothing more.

Guerrero's a fine technician, but is essentially just a watered down version of Floyd in that respect with the added disadvantage of not being a fully-fledged Welter just yet. Marquez, though he's looking a damn sight more natural north of 140 lb now than he was three years ago, would likely be outgunned again and we know he holds no Indian sign over Mayweather. Unlike Pacquiao, Mayweather has the antidote to just about everything Marquez has in his arsenal.

Mayweather-Pacquiao only remains a "massive" fight if Pacquiao wins and wins very well tomorrow night. One more loss or uninspiring performance from him, and I honestly think that a fight between him and Floyd in 2013 would be akin to the Hopkins-Jones rematch back in 2010; a pointless exercise which proves nothing and that nobody really cares about.

There's the Bradley option, of course, and from what I've seen of Bradley I suspect he'd be up for the challenge, but that'll be a bit more of a difficult fight to make politically, to say the least. Difficult to see a mouth-watering fight or big challenge for Floyd on the horizon these days.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 07 Dec 2012, 11:06 am

You’ve got to think Floyd is gutted about Khan’s fall from grace, prior to Petersen he fit the bill perfectly, decent claim to be best in his division which was crucially the one below Floyd was operating, credible enough to sell half decently but without a cat in hells chance of actually beating him.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Fri 07 Dec 2012, 11:30 am

I'll venture that it will be Bradley in May and Alvarez in September.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Fri 07 Dec 2012, 11:32 am

The thing is, Jeff, that it was only twelve months or so back that quite a few people felt that Khan would have had the style and attributes to give Floyd a torrid time, with his height, reach and ability to get around the ring, particularly if he got the 'timing' of the Floyd fight right.

Just shows how much things can turn on their head within a year.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri 07 Dec 2012, 11:35 am

88Chris05 wrote:The thing is, Jeff, that it was only twelve months or so back that quite a few people felt that Khan would have had the style and attributes to give Floyd a torrid time, with his height, reach and ability to get around the ring, particularly if he got the 'timing' of the Floyd fight right.

Just shows how much things can turn on their head within a year.

Just shows how average he has been all along and was only a matter of time before getting found out.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 07 Dec 2012, 11:38 am

Very true Chris, my own view was that Amir certainly does have the attributes to trouble Floyd but not the intelligence or ring craft to actually utilize them and pull off the trick. Floyd has been troubled with speed before, I am thinking mainly of the first four rounds with Judah but the common thread in nearly all Floyd’s fights is after about that period he tends to make adjustments and sort out whatever issues his opponent was causing him. Have never seen anything in Khan’s game to suggest that once Floyd starts troubling him or closing the space Amir can make changes to his game.

The Khan thing reminded me of Paul Williams, similar was always said on the back of him through his height but for me he never fought to his height or to utilize his freakish size.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Fri 07 Dec 2012, 11:45 am

Oh I agree, Jeff. I couldn't imagine Khan, even when he was looking excellent in 2011, beating Mayweather but it wasn't beyond the realms of possibility that he could certainly have given him a decent fight. It'd be interesting to see how Mayweather would cope against a man who boxes a whole fight at range and makes Floyd go looking for him. It's one of the reasons that I think Winky against Floyd would have been an interesting test for Mayweather, had their careers run at a bit more of a parallel. Vernon Forrest, too.

Wonderful contribution from Coxy there, as ever.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 07 Dec 2012, 11:50 am

88Chris05 wrote:

Aye for a split second I thought the dearly departed windy had found a way to log on from the afterlife.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 07 Dec 2012, 11:55 am

Rowley wrote:
88Chris05 wrote:

Aye for a split second I thought the dearly departed windy had found a way to log on from the afterlife.

Laugh he would have loved and been embarrassed by that

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 07 Dec 2012, 11:57 am

He could stick that false modesty lark up his backside Shah, he knew as well as everyone else he knew more about the sport than the rest of us put together, although having seen John L Sullivan fight live gave him an advantage

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri 07 Dec 2012, 11:58 am

Am now rushing around like a chuffing mad man, Christmas time in an online retailing company isn't exactly a quiet time! As for a more detailed answer...

The fighter who beats Floyd would have to be just as quick in both hand AND foot speed and drag him out of his comfort zone. The issue I have with people saying X/Y/Z beat him (such as Duran) is that people expect a guy to get hit cleanly who's shipped not even a handful of big zipping punches that I can remember.

Problem isn't letting him settle in to his rhythm, it's not letting him figure you out. Which requires a boxing brain and not deviating from the game plan.

Khan doesn't have a brain, or at least much of one. Gets tagged and starts raising his hands before trying to engage. He will get sparked out again and probably more than once as a result. FMJ doesn't hit the hardest but would be enough for Khan who'd leave himself open to a counter as per usual.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 07 Dec 2012, 12:00 pm

coxy0001 wrote: Christmas time in an online retailing company isn't exactly a quiet time!

Never has working at Argos sounded quite so grand.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 07 Dec 2012, 12:02 pm

Rowley wrote:He could stick that false modesty lark up his backside Shah, he knew as well as everyone else he knew more about the sport than the rest of us put together, although having seen John L Sullivan fight live gave him an advantage

Laugh Perhaps.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 07 Dec 2012, 12:10 pm

coxy0001 wrote:

Am now rushing around like a chuffing mad man, Christmas time in an online retailing company isn't exactly a quiet time! As for a more detailed answer...

The fighter who beats Floyd would have to be just as quick in both hand AND foot speed and drag him out of his comfort zone. The issue I have with people saying X/Y/Z beat him (such as Duran) is that people expect a guy to get hit cleanly who's shipped not even a handful of big zipping punches that I can remember.

Problem isn't letting him settle in to his rhythm, it's not letting him figure you out. Which requires a boxing brain and not deviating from the game plan.

Khan doesn't have a brain, or at least much of one. Gets tagged and starts raising his hands before trying to engage. He will get sparked out again and probably more than once as a result. FMJ doesn't hit the hardest but would be enough for Khan who'd leave himself open to a counter as per usual.

I think Duran fits that bill perfectly though - He's an intelligent aggressive fighter who doesnt need space or l;everage to launch his punches and hits hard either way. He slips the jab exceptionally well and rolls with counters like no one else. Excellent minimal footwork and brilliant at forcing countering opportunities of his own. He cuts off the ring well and is very very strong on the inside. I think at ightweight Duran wins but at welterweight floyd does. Either way, two fighters with excellent offense and defense with very good speed and very sharp brains makes for a truly great night.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri 07 Dec 2012, 12:24 pm

Rowley wrote:
coxy0001 wrote: Christmas time in an online retailing company isn't exactly a quiet time!

Please note the term online.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 07 Dec 2012, 12:27 pm

Rowley thinks online means in the factories - hence his contempt for you dirty unwashed man

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 07 Dec 2012, 12:33 pm

coxy0001 wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Argos not got a website then?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri 07 Dec 2012, 12:43 pm

Rowley wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:
Rowley wrote:

They also have physical stores. Going with just "online" should have made it obvious we don't have said stores.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartley Gorman Fri 07 Dec 2012, 12:46 pm

coxy0001 wrote:
Rowley wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:
Rowley wrote:

They also have physical stores. Going with just "online" should have made it obvious we don't have said stores.

Yawn. Put your handbags away ladies.

Bartley Gorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 07 Dec 2012, 12:50 pm

coxy0001 wrote:
Rowley wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Really can't believe I am having to explain this but the whole premise of my original joke and thus the basis for any humour to be derived from said joke was on the basis that you were overstating the grandeur on what was a somewhat mundane and undemanding occupation, as such it is still eminently possible you would describe a job such as working for Argos as working for an online retailing company in an attempt to overstate its complexity and prestige.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri 07 Dec 2012, 12:51 pm

If you'd said Dalani I'd have properly lost it.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Fri 07 Dec 2012, 1:21 pm

I tihnk Bradley could beat Mayweather, if he gets dominated and gets the decision, who says it can't happen again!

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Fri 07 Dec 2012, 5:23 pm

Bradley vs Mayweather on Cinco de Mayo is absolute commercial suicide... Plus Bradley is "owned" by Arum so he will protect his interest in Bradley and avoid Mayweather at all cost.

Guererro is the only big name Mexican I can think of fitting the bill, other than Marquez who has already been schooled by Mayweather.

I'm certain Alvarez fought Moseley on an undercard last year so it isn't too unusual to have him as a joint Main Event. Remember again, this is a big Mexican holiday so it WILL sell. I've also read that GBP are trying to increase the value of their cards... Hence a move for some fights to free-to-air starting from next year.

If they can be seen to give good value (as they have done recently) then they will keep putting on big shows.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry SA Fri 07 Dec 2012, 7:19 pm

If Mayweather mans up and face Robert Guerrero, The Ghost will KO him.

Guerrero is vastly underrated and has been dodged by many over the years.

Mayweather is vastly overrated and has already lost twice (robbery victories against De La Hoya and Judah)

His luck runs out against the relentless Guerrero.

Gerry SA

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Fri 07 Dec 2012, 7:30 pm

Robbery victories against De La Hoya and Judah, you clearly don't know how to score a fight.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry SA Fri 07 Dec 2012, 7:43 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Robbery victories against De La Hoya and Judah, you clearly don't know how to score a fight.
Calm down Mayweather groupie. I'm more than capable of scoring any fight.

I also forgot to add the blatant robbery against Costillo.

Never mind, overrated Mayweather still has a decent record 40-3.

And the title of being **** scared of facing Pacman.

Gerry SA

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Fri 07 Dec 2012, 7:45 pm

On what basis did he lose to either De La Hoya or Judah, he dominated both fights.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 07 Dec 2012, 8:27 pm

De la hoya slapped worse than calzaghe in that fight - watch it again. Judah bottled it as he usually does at the highest level when mayweather figured him out and low blowed mayweather because he couldnt hack the lesson mayweather was meting out to him

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Fri 07 Dec 2012, 8:58 pm

Gerry SA wrote:If Mayweather mans up and face Robert Guerrero, The Ghost will KO him.

Mayweather is vastly overrated and has already lost twice (robbery victories against De La Hoya and Judah)

Guererro is good, he has a very good jab and can force a rough fight if he wants to... Does he KO a guy who has one of the best defences in modern boxing and has NEVER been on the floor? Doubt it very much.

I wouldn't call Mayweather over rated either, whether your a Hatton fan who can't get over his first loss or a Pacquiao fan, calling Mayweather over rated is a little silly considering his achievements and how easy he's taken people apart.

Granted he had a close fight with Castillo first time around, struggled with Zab in the first 3rounds and went in against De La Hoya at 154lbs for the first time and picked the fight up from the 5th onwards but if they were his only tough fights on a list of Lb for Lb modern day greats then maybe I am just a suckered for believing he is the best of our current generation.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Fri 07 Dec 2012, 9:09 pm

Although the pacquiao fight is pretty meaningless and don't care for it anymore (unless he beats Marquez inside 4) I always look forward to Floyd fighting and always wished he was more active (not had 2 fights in a calendar year for ages now) so if he fights twice this year them I'll be all for it

If pacquiao beats Marquez handily then the ideal situation would be to have that fight in May with Canelo on the undercard then the winner fights Canelo. In reality, guerrero is most likely to get the shot being of Mexican descent and is an easy floyd win which paves the way for Canelo in September or the other way round

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Fri 07 Dec 2012, 10:03 pm

Gerry SA wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:Robbery victories against De La Hoya and Judah, you clearly don't know how to score a fight.

Ha ha ha. Pathetic attemp at a WUM son, must try harder.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry SA Sat 08 Dec 2012, 12:22 am

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:
Gerry SA wrote:

Grow up you moron.

When The Ghost batters Fraudweather will your live come to a grinding halt?

Gerry SA

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry SA Sat 08 Dec 2012, 12:24 am

Mayweather should be nick named the artful dodger.

He's made a habit of dodging anyone in their prime.

Why didn't he ever fight Paul Williams, Antonio Margarito or Miguel Cotto at 147? Because he's a coward.

Why won't he fight pacman? Because he knows he'll get smashed to pieces.

Gerry SA

Back to top Go down

Post by PPVxHOTTY Sat 08 Dec 2012, 12:25 am

Gerry SA wrote:If Mayweather mans up and face Robert Guerrero, The Ghost will KO him.

Are you sober mate?

PPVxHOTTY

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry SA Sat 08 Dec 2012, 12:29 am

PPVxHOTTY wrote:

Are you sober mate?
Yes most certainly...

Mayweather is in decline. Ageing. Slowing down.

He made Cotto look half decent is his last fight, whereas Trout made Cotto look the spent force his actually is.

Guerrero's heart and granite chin will take everything Mayweather has left. Then KO him.

Gerry SA

Back to top Go down

Post by PPVxHOTTY Sat 08 Dec 2012, 12:31 am

Berto is no Broner or Mayweather, don't think just because Berto made a mockery of the shoulder role Mayweather will to.

PPVxHOTTY

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry SA Sat 08 Dec 2012, 12:36 am

PPVxHOTTY wrote:Berto is no Broner or Mayweather, don't think just because Berto made a mockery of the shoulder role Mayweather will to.
The Berto shoulder roll, or whatever it's called, has no resemblance on my opinion.

Guerrero is at his peak. Mayweather is in decline.

Gerry SA

Back to top Go down

Post by PPVxHOTTY Sat 08 Dec 2012, 12:40 am

If Mayweather takes fight with Guerrero, people like yourself will criticize him regardless ''oh he's ducking Manny'' ''oh why isn't he fighting Martinez'', after he schools Guerrero he's in a lose lose situation with people like you.

PPVxHOTTY

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry SA Sat 08 Dec 2012, 12:45 am

PPVxHOTTY wrote:If Mayweather takes fight with Guerrero, people like yourself will criticize him regardless ''oh he's ducking Manny'' ''oh why isn't he fighting Martinez'', after he schools Guerrero he's in a lose lose situation with people like you.
Care to explain what 'people like you' means. Seems like generalisation if you ask me.

I support/follow Robert Guerrero. So I'm all ways gonna back my man.

The pacman Mayweather fight is wanted as both are/where dominant fighters in their era and in the same weight class.

If it doesn't happen, I won't be crying over it. Just bizarre they never fought each other.

Gerry SA

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Sat 08 Dec 2012, 3:09 am

Gerry SA wrote:
PPVxHOTTY wrote:If Mayweather takes fight with Guerrero, people like yourself will criticize him regardless ''oh he's ducking Manny'' ''oh why isn't he fighting Martinez'', after he schools Guerrero he's in a lose lose situation with people like you.
Care to explain what 'people like you' means. Seems like generalisation if you ask me.

I support/follow Robert Guerrero. So I'm all ways gonna back my man.

The pacman Mayweather fight is wanted as both are/where dominant fighters in their era and in the same weight class.

If it doesn't happen, I won't be crying over it. Just bizarre they never fought each other.

Gerry, I don't normally post messages like this as I honestly believe a good debate is worth talking about, but your posts are so ill educated I'm going to down right say it...

You're a WUM.

No harm in backing your boy at all, based on Guerrero last performance he has earned a shot at Mayweather as he has shown he can be a force at Welterweight. But comparing Mayweathers last performance against Cotto (where he CHOSE to fight Cotto head on) and make the point of him being crap based on that, you should know NEVER to adjust a performance based on one fight.

Mayweather vs Guerrero is a solid match - support who you will it's an exciting fight if the news I posted I'd true, but back up your argument before stating Mayweather will be KO'd.

PS. To answer your question about Mayweather vs Pacquiao? It never happened because there was a disagreement about:

1. Pacquiaos ability to accept random blood testing through a standard USADA drug testing scheme.
2. Arums inability to agree to terms with GBP with ANY format of fight.
3. Legal issues (defamation of character suit) from Pacquiao against Roger Mayweather.
4. Pacquiao then clearly lost a fight against Marquez.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Sat 08 Dec 2012, 3:11 am

PS. So many grammar and spelling mistakes in my last post but I'm typing from a tablet - Sorry again!

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Sat 08 Dec 2012, 8:31 am

Gerry SA wrote:
Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:
Gerry SA wrote:

Grow up you moron.

Me grow up? Me a moron? Oh dear. Users of this forum have seen off the likes of Ceej, TysonKing, Young Towzer and D4thincarnation, I don't think your particular brand of transparent, unsophisticated WUMmery will bother anyone. You are either as thick as two short planks, a complete WUM or mentally ill. Regardless of which it's not really worth discussing boxing with such a belligerent, classless oaf - in fact I'm surprised they even let you have a computer in your padded cell, I'd have thought the amount of drool coming from your mouth would put it at risk of blowing up.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sat 08 Dec 2012, 8:35 am

In all fairness Sugar I quite liked describing the Judah fight a robbery, even at his most rabid and foaming at the mouth peak D4 never went that far. Is nice to know the place still has the ability to surprise, would be complacent of us to expect Gordy to carry the load single handedly all the time.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Sat 08 Dec 2012, 8:56 am

Personally Jeff I liked the 'Mayweather has a record of 40-3' bit - right up there with Lennox McCall 1 is a points win for LL in terms of rewriting the record books.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Sat 08 Dec 2012, 9:12 am

Gerry SA wrote:
PPVxHOTTY wrote:

Are you sober mate?
Yes most certainly...

He made Cotto look half decent is his last fight, whereas Trout made Cotto look the spent force his actually is.

Interesting comment from Gerry there when this is what he said in his pre Cotto-Trout prediction:

Gerry SA wrote:Cotto is an elite fighter whereas Trout isn't.

Cotto by KO inside 8 rounds.

WUM.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry SA Sat 08 Dec 2012, 11:21 am

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:
Gerry SA wrote:
Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:
Gerry SA wrote:

Grow up you moron.

Me grow up? Me a moron? Oh dear. Users of this forum have seen off the likes of Ceej, TysonKing, Young Towzer and D4thincarnation, I don't think your particular brand of transparent, unsophisticated WUMmery will bother anyone. You are either as thick as two short planks, a complete WUM or mentally ill. Regardless of which it's not really worth discussing boxing with such a belligerent, classless oaf - in fact I'm surprised they even let you have a computer in your padded cell, I'd have thought the amount of drool coming from your mouth would put it at risk of blowing up.
Still pining over Mayweather.

You have got it bad for him.

Wedding bells must be on your mind..

Gerry SA

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry SA Sat 08 Dec 2012, 11:22 am

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:
Gerry SA wrote:
PPVxHOTTY wrote:

Are you sober mate?
Yes most certainly...

Interesting comment from Gerry there when this is what he said in his pre Cotto-Trout prediction:

Gerry SA wrote:Cotto is an elite fighter whereas Trout isn't.

Cotto by KO inside 8 rounds.

WUM.
Cotto elite at 140/147. His record stacks up.

Trout was a nobody.

Don't see your BF Mayweather fighting Trout even tho he's his mandatory.

Gerry SA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next