The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the iwc is going to go crazy if this happens *spoilers*

+4
sodhat
theundisputedY2D2
Liam_Main
Fernando
8 posters

Go down

the iwc is going to go crazy if this happens *spoilers* Empty the iwc is going to go crazy if this happens *spoilers*

Post by Fernando Mon 25 Apr 2011, 11:34 pm

rumors are circulating that on sunday at extreme rules.

christian is going to become world champion!

its about time if that happens

anyone feel this is just like when eddie guerrero died and they threw the title onto rey mysterio ?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

the iwc is going to go crazy if this happens *spoilers* Empty Re: the iwc is going to go crazy if this happens *spoilers*

Post by Liam_Main Mon 25 Apr 2011, 11:48 pm

Hopefully Christian becomes world champion,its well overdue! Hopefully a long title reign aswell.

Eddie and Rey were very close outside of the ring and WWE done the right thing giving Rey the belt its what Eddie would of wanted.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

the iwc is going to go crazy if this happens *spoilers* Empty Re: the iwc is going to go crazy if this happens *spoilers*

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 26 Apr 2011, 8:46 am

If it happens (and it's a big if) then I hope they do it because they feel Christian is the best option as World champion going forward, not just because he's Edge's pal. It might seem obvious that he'll win now that Del Rio is going to RAW but I woudn't be so sure.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 26 Apr 2011, 9:29 am

No surprises here, the WWE can be a sentimental old place sometimes (when the money can be made).

It's a shame it took Edge retiring for them to put the title on Christian. He has always had charisma and a following worthy of a champion.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 26 Apr 2011, 9:33 am

In a way I'd rather he didn't win it at Extreme Rules, so he won't have the stigma of "Well he only won the World title because Edge retired" hanging around his neck.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Apr 2011, 9:55 am

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:In a way I'd rather he didn't win it at Extreme Rules, so he won't have the stigma of "Well he only won the World title because Edge retired" hanging around his neck.

But it's Vince's favourite stigma!

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:22 am

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:In a way I'd rather he didn't win it at Extreme Rules, so he won't have the stigma of "Well he only won the World title because Edge retired" hanging around his neck.

I completely agree. I'd rather he didn't win it and then earned a shot on his own than getting a sympathy shot because his mate is leaving.

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:27 am

To say its a 'sympathy shot' is a bit off the mark. Christian was in a number 1 contenders match before Edge retired and had been floating in and around the main event scene since his return from injury. He was probably the 2nd face in line behind Edge on merit, and it makes sense on a storyline perspective based on the last few months. I dont think he's getting the shot purely because he's Edge's mate.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:32 am

I wouldn't say it's a sympathy shot either, I think regardless of who had come out of the Edge / Del Rio feud as champion (forgetting Edge's retirement for a second) Christian would have been the next in line, in fact I think he may have been added to the feud to make it a 3 way.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 26 Apr 2011, 11:56 am

I dont think Christian is a banker for the title just yet, even tho Del Rio has gone to RAW I'd still say he could take the WHC to RAW

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue 26 Apr 2011, 12:17 pm

the-gaffer wrote:I dont think Christian is a banker for the title just yet, even tho Del Rio has gone to RAW I'd still say he could take the WHC to RAW

But does that mean both titles on Raw, the titles being unified (we can dream....) or a surprise in the Supplemental Draft?

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 26 Apr 2011, 12:28 pm

they should of done the draft over 2 shows keep the tension up

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 26 Apr 2011, 1:11 pm

The draft should have been done either next week or, more likely due to the Rock being there next week, on the following RAW.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down