The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MASS Respect to Kessler for Taking the Fight: He No Ducker Anymore

+10
TRUSSMAN66
Boxtthis
spencerclarke
Seanusarrilius
Imperial Ghosty
superflyweight
Super D Boon
TopHat24/7
JabMachineMK2
davidemore
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MASS Respect to Kessler for Taking the Fight: He No Ducker Anymore  Empty MASS Respect to Kessler for Taking the Fight: He No Ducker Anymore

Post by davidemore Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Hearing through my Youtube friends and Twitter peeps that the fight is going to happen in May. Glorious news!

Respect to the great dane Mikkel Kessler. You had me worried Mikkel, but you came through. Good luck.

WAR FROCH!!!!!!!

davidemore

Back to top Go down

MASS Respect to Kessler for Taking the Fight: He No Ducker Anymore  Empty Re: MASS Respect to Kessler for Taking the Fight: He No Ducker Anymore

Post by JabMachineMK2 Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:32 pm

If you're trying to be loquacious then the correct way of pronouncing this particular colloquialism is "wor"

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

MASS Respect to Kessler for Taking the Fight: He No Ducker Anymore  Empty Re: MASS Respect to Kessler for Taking the Fight: He No Ducker Anymore

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:53 pm

loquacious - beautiful word JM2, well done indeed.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:10 pm

My infrequent posting has resulted in an amelioration of my vocabulary.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Took him an hour to find that word.

Anyway, latest Froch update.

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,13273_8396701,00.html

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:34 pm

Maybe if you took a little longer we wouldn't be subjected to your verbal diarrohea so regularly.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:44 pm

Who?

Someone ban Top Hat now please. I'm getting angry and i will explode soon.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:45 pm

It hasn't been signed yet.

I would loove it if Kessler could beat Froch!!!! I would loove it!!!!

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:50 pm

davidemore wrote:Who?

Someone ban Top Hat now please. I'm getting angry and i will explode soon.

Explode away loony-toon.......

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:52 pm

This isn't the playground. Just because i can outwit and outsmart you guys doesn't mean you need to round on me.

Some have it, and others, well, they just write moody little articles, don't they, Super Boon?

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:02 pm

davidemore wrote:This isn't the playground. Just because i can outwit and outsmart you guys doesn't mean you need to round on me.

Some have it, and others, well, they just write moody little articles, don't they, Super Boon?
laughing

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:22 pm

davidemore wrote:Took him an hour to find that word.

If you look at the times, its 20 minutes, and it actually rolled off my tongue and not out of my arse like your words seem to.

If Tophat got banned, we'd all wonder why and I'm sure we'd all miss him.

If you got banned i'd think it was about time and be rather happy.

I wouldn't be alone.

Plus, regarding the OP - you have....friends?

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:41 pm

Plus, regarding the OP - you have....friends?.

"Youtube friends", JM.

You know, those complete strangers who talk to you through the videos they post on a website. Huw Edwards is my TV friend because he talks to me whilst reading the news every night.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:10 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Plus, regarding the OP - you have....friends?.

"Youtube friends", JM.

You know, those complete strangers who talk to you through the videos they post on a website. Huw Edwards is my TV friend because he talks to me whilst reading the news every night.

Laugh

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:23 pm

JabMachineMK2 wrote:
davidemore wrote:Took him an hour to find that word.

If you look at the times, its 20 minutes, and it actually rolled off my tongue and not out of my arse like your words seem to.

If Tophat got banned, we'd all wonder why and I'm sure we'd all miss him.

thumbsup Hug

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:59 pm

Could a delightful member of the admin team tell this fool to rein it in a bit.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:06 pm

Stop throwing abuse at each other, please. It's boring

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Ban me then Sean i've had enough of the idiot.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Ban me then Sean i've had enough of the idiot.

No, just foe him, or don't respond.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:49 pm

For a bunch of boxing know it alls you sure have let yourself down today, gentlemen.

Back to BOXING please.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:49 pm

Anyways......... I can not wait for this fight! It could be fight of the year.

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:53 pm

Defo mate, huge fight, HUGE!!!!

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Where have you heard that it is actually happening?

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:02 pm

Seanusarrilius wrote:Stop throwing abuse at each other, please. It's boring

Thumbs up for this.

Has emore really said anything that bad here? Can't really understand why there seems to be a gang/bullying mentality building up against him on recent threads.

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:02 pm

Don't you worry Seanus, emore knows. An emore always knows.

My peoples keep me in the know how. You heard it here first, Kessler vs Froch is here.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:03 pm

Thank you Boxthis, i really haven't tried to upset anyone today. I just think those guys had the Monday blues.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:05 pm

Boxtthis wrote:

Thumbs up for this.

Has emore really said anything that bad here? Can't really understand why there seems to be a gang/bullying mentality building up against him on recent threads.

These things come in cycles. I would just prefer it if everyone stuck to boxing and used the complaints procedure to privately complain about another memeber if necessary.

Can't clutter up threads.

Anyway, is there proof out there about this fight?

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:09 pm

I'm proof Seanus, why don't you just come out and CALL me a liar yo? Smile

No proof yet. But i know it is coming. I just know.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:11 pm

Seanusarrilius wrote:Anyway, is there proof out there about this fight?

The Sky interview posted was pretty much rehashed on boxingscene.com. Nothing confirmed yet, but apparently the procedure for the purse bids for the Adonis Stevenson fight would have to start tomorrow, so I'd expect to know one way or the other within 24 hours. I hope emore's 'inside sources' are right - the Kessler rematch is one of the most mouthwatering matchups of the year.

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:15 pm

It's all in hand Boxthis. Smile

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:16 pm

Have no problems with davide on his own threads.......

It's when he makes silly p**s ant statements on other threads without adding anything thread related that he gets on my t*ts....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:24 pm

I'm sorry if i hurt you TRUSS.

How do you see the Kessler vs Froch fight going?

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:26 pm

Why are you so melodramatic all the time.......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Am I?

I asked you a boxing related question and said sorry. What more do i need to do? Tell me TRUSS, i can change.......

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by slash912 Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:31 pm

Froch should take a close decision second time around if the fight happens, think it was more to do with Froch than Kessler that he lost the first fight. Potential FOTY though.

slash912

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:45 pm

This fight will not last 12 rounds. Froch KO by the 11th.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:49 pm

This fight will not last 12 rounds. Froch KO by the 11th.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:57 pm

The revolution will not be televised

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:07 pm

Gil Scott-heron, great lyricist in an odd way.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:25 pm

Excellent lyricist.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:25 pm

If the decision had been the other way around do we think Froch would give Kessler another shot?

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:29 pm

Interesting point Paul. Possibly not. For example I couldn't see him given dirrell a rematch. But at the same time not sure whether that's because he knows that would stink a place out. Maybe he would with Kessler. It is a fight most fans would love to see

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:34 pm

spencerclarke wrote:Interesting point Paul. Possibly not.

I'd imagine Froch wouldn't give him the rematch if he'd been performing the way he had recently - because that would be a backwards step. But, Kessler has really fell off the map in recent years, whereas Froch's stock has surged. Kessler needs something to launch him back in to the top tier, and Froch needs his revenge. I think the fight just makes sense, and, if the situations were reversed completely, I'd imagine Froch would want to give that rematch - if only because it would be a great way to become relevant again.

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:52 pm

If Kessler had then gone on and done what Froch has he would have. But not if it was this Kessler. No way.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:53 pm

Isn't it weird? We're kind of all waiting for the big confirmation from Matchroom. Feels like one of those big moments in boxing where all the posters, pundits, youtuber's and twitter peeps come together in hope and unison, for a big ol' ruck to be announced.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:54 pm

We may hate each other at times, but hate alone cannot shatter our bond, when boxing is involved.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Boxtthis wrote:

Thumbs up for this.

It's in relation to a vast plethora of nonesense and wummery spanning many months.

Would also point out emore started throwing mud first.....anyways, sorry mods, will try keep a lid on it from now on.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:02 pm

I did not Top Hat you did. But whatever, I'll take the blame if it means peace and bromance.

Thoughts on the big fight? Got any?

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Oh come on fellas cant we all just get along?

Lets hope Kesslers beats Froch again Bubbly

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:36 pm

Good on you Steffan!

He wont though, he'll go down in a blaze of blood and glory. He'll go out on his sword, his big Danish sword.

Are you Danish steffan?

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next