The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Respect: A Beat Down In Atlantic City

3 posters

Go down

Mass Respect: A Beat Down In Atlantic City Empty Mass Respect: A Beat Down In Atlantic City

Post by davidemore Sun 17 Feb - 9:57

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d6UoJoYfjs

Not being funny but the size difference was massive. Considering Rees was the one who came down in weight it was even BIGGER. Broner looked like he was two weights heavier than the man. Suspect? I hope not. Because that kid is special. When he unloads it is frighting: the speed, combo's, power. He really is an amazing offensive fighter, Broner.

Good on Gavin Rees though. I mean he went for it and showed some solid skills: fast hands, a great jab, absolute HEART. The ability to move his head was also good, still, he couldn't hurt Broner, and Broner knew it, and abused him at times.

Adrien's defense needs some work. If he is that open against Ricky i think Burns can win. However, if he fights smart then surely it is Broner that will be favorite?

Let's hope Ricky wins his next fight and then takes the Yank on. A HUGE fight if he does. HUGE.

Thoughts on the outcome if it happens?

So much needs to happen first, and Vasquez will be a great test, but still.

I think Ricky has the defense, discipline and jab to challenge Broner. Still, it be hard to put him as favorite over the annoying problem. And I'm Scottish. heart

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Mass Respect: A Beat Down In Atlantic City Empty Re: Mass Respect: A Beat Down In Atlantic City

Post by hampo17 Sun 17 Feb - 10:51

Ricky Burns is made of Broner, he walks forward with a high guard and like Rees doesn't have the power needed to gain respect from him. Broner would walk through his punches take a UD.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mass Respect: A Beat Down In Atlantic City Empty Re: Mass Respect: A Beat Down In Atlantic City

Post by bellchees Sun 17 Feb - 19:49

The size difference was strange as I'm sure they both weighed in at 150lbs on the night but Broner just looked massive in comparison. Think he'll beat the winner of Burns vs Vasquez without much trouble, Burns within the distance if it's him and I think Vasquez on points.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down