The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greatest Hat-Trick You Have Seen?

+8
CFCNick
Duty281
JamesLincs
NickisBHAFC
Lumbering_Jack
nasisillmatic
Good Golly I'm Olly
Crimey
12 posters

Go down

The Greatest Hat-Trick You Have Seen? Empty The Greatest Hat-Trick You Have Seen?

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013 - 12:07

We have all seen them. They are delight to enjoy. Some of you may have hit in the jumpers for goalposts era Wink I had the delight 8 years ago in park fixture of scoring a hat-trick and I was centre back!! Laugh

What has been the best you have seen? Are you a Pele v Sweden fan? Or a patriot who holds Hurst in high esteem for the heroics of it? How about Ian Harte's Hat-trick of freekicks v my mob Blackburn years ago? How about the crazy Rosenthal hat-trick v Southampton in the cup? How about the sublime Rivaldo v Valencia? How about Robbie Fowler's record breaking hat-trick?

For me it has to be Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink v Spurs in 2002. Left foot, right foot and the head. The perfect hat-trick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnio6seiRiM

Whats your greatest?

Back to top Go down

The Greatest Hat-Trick You Have Seen? Empty Re: The Greatest Hat-Trick You Have Seen?

Post by Crimey Tue 22 Jan 2013 - 12:09

Probably Suarez versus Norwich, the first one that is. Wink

All were very much Suarez' goal with the final one being the best of the lot. It pretty much summed him up, hard-working with the touch of brilliant about him.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Greatest Hat-Trick You Have Seen? Empty Re: The Greatest Hat-Trick You Have Seen?

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013 - 13:20

Rivaldo for Barca, easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 22 Jan 2013 - 13:33

Grant Holt against the Ipswich.

music "He scored 3 goals against the scum, Grant Holt, Grant Holt, he scored 3 goals against the scum, Grant Holt, Grant Holt, he scored 3 goals against the scum and Wesley scored the other one, super Grant Holt Norwich's number 9" music
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Tue 22 Jan 2013 - 15:12

Peter Crouch vs Arsenal was a perfect hat-trick

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013 - 17:13

Dirk Kuyt's three from a grand total of seven yards from goal against Man Utd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Tue 22 Jan 2013 - 17:22

Kevin Nolan against the scum. Was a very happy day in my footballing life. Not so good as a Newcastle fan now.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 22 Jan 2013 - 18:07

Jake Robinson as a teenager scored a hat rick in our 8-0 fa cup win against Northwich Victoria back in 2006. I really enjoyed that one

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 22 Jan 2013 - 19:53

brazil's ronaldo v man utd

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 22 Jan 2013 - 20:36

Michael Owen against Germany in Munich in 2001. Obviously.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Tue 22 Jan 2013 - 22:53

Hasselbaink against Wolves 03-04. On his 32nd birthday. They were also his 100th, 101st and 102nd Premier League goals.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 22 Jan 2013 - 23:37

The one I scored in a big park match vs another group of lads 3 years ago, being a terrible player, they were 3 of the 4 goals I scored all year.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jan 2013 - 15:45

Whenever people talk about hat-tricks I always think of Dennis Bergkamps's against Leicester City though I can only honestly remember the third goal, which was genius!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jan 2013 - 15:50

FreekShow wrote:Whenever people talk about hat-tricks I always think of Dennis Bergkamps's against Leicester City though I can only honestly remember the third goal, which was genius!
That was great, the way it dipped over his shoulder, he turns Matt Elliott inside out, opens his foot, curls it top corner. Amazing stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jan 2013 - 15:59

It's got to be Rivaldo's hat-trick for Barcelona vs Valencia. If my memory is right, Barcelona needed to win to grab a champions league place the following season and they won the game 3-2. It's because the game actually meant more than a usual game that this is just incredible. The goals are outstanding and the over-head kick is just simply astonishing. Never forget it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jan 2013 - 16:11

John wrote:It's got to be Rivaldo's hat-trick for Barcelona vs Valencia. If my memory is right, Barcelona needed to win to grab a champions league place the following season and they won the game 3-2. It's because the game actually meant more than a usual game that this is just incredible. The goals are outstanding and the over-head kick is just simply astonishing. Never forget it.
That's why I voted for that one. The overhead kick was a thing of pure beauty, won the game in injury time, and got them into the Champs League in the process. Outstanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoggy_Bear Wed 23 Jan 2013 - 22:29

Ian Rush against Aston Villa 1984

Hoggy_Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Thu 24 Jan 2013 - 6:18

Rivaldo's. All good goals, with the last being sublime and like others have mentioned, meant a lot.

Bergkamp's vs Leicester coming in next. The last was a audacious piece of skill.

Suarez's vs Norwich. The one with the goal from the half way line.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Thu 24 Jan 2013 - 13:17

David Healy's hat trick against Spain in 2006.

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down