The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday fun Part 2................multiple choice..

+3
ShahenshahG
seanmichaels
TRUSSMAN66
7 posters

Go down

Friday fun Part 2................multiple choice.. Empty Friday fun Part 2................multiple choice..

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 01 Feb 2013, 10:44 am

You're walking down the street...when all of a sudden someone grabs your arm..You turn round and it's Marvin Hagler..

He say's "I remember you from the Minter fight.. you chucked a beer can at my head!!"...Do you..

A) Deny all knowledge and say I thought you deserved a shut out against Ray Leonard.

B) Say It wasn't a can..It was a bottle and I'm sorry it missed.

c) Land a couple of shots and then hope he decides to fight orthodox for ten minutes so you can keep away till help comes.....

D) Just let him kick your head in..and sell the story to the papers...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Friday fun Part 2................multiple choice.. Empty Re: Friday fun Part 2................multiple choice..

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 Feb 2013, 10:48 am

E) Log in here http://www.accidentclaims.org/

Ps Truss, was it you who provided the testimonial at the bottom right of the page?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Friday fun Part 2................multiple choice.. Empty Re: Friday fun Part 2................multiple choice..

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 01 Feb 2013, 10:49 am

Never slipped in a toilet in my life!! Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 01 Feb 2013, 10:54 am

Easily D i'll get extra money because i wasnt even born when it happened Laugh

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 01 Feb 2013, 10:56 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:You're walking down the street...when all of a sudden someone grabs your arm..You turn round and it's Marvin Hagler..

He say's "I remember you from the Minter fight.. you chucked a beer can at my head!!"...Do you..

A) Deny all knowledge and say I thought you deserved a shut out against Ray Leonard.

B) Say It wasn't a can..It was a bottle and I'm sorry it missed.

c) Land a couple of shots and then hope he decides to fight orthodox for ten minutes so you can keep away till help comes.....

D) Just let him kick your head in..and sell the story to the papers...

You won't have worry I'm sure he'd remember you from Boston public restroom circuit.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Fri 01 Feb 2013, 10:57 am

Option D, for me. There is a recession on, after all.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 01 Feb 2013, 11:00 am

Everybody is "bottling" out..

Maybe B leads to C......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 Feb 2013, 11:19 am

I know exactly what option superfly will go for.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 01 Feb 2013, 11:30 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I know exactly what option superfly will go for.

There is literally no one that I wouldn't throw a bottle at!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down