The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teams you enjoy watching, other than your own

+3
Luke
crazy_dave23
BamBam
7 posters

Go down

Teams you enjoy watching, other than your own Empty Teams you enjoy watching, other than your own

Post by BamBam Thu 28 Apr 2011, 5:15 pm

Which teams do you like to watch play, but are not a fan of? Personally as a 49er, I have a soft spot for the Texans and Packers, and will always look out for their results and want them to do well. The Texans I think are one of the most entertaining teams in the league, with a very good offence and maybe a defence to match this year. I love the way the Packers are owned, really think the fan ownership model is completely different especially compared to the corporate world of premier league football.

I also enjoy watching teams with superstar players, eg Peterson, Chris Johnson

So which teams do you follow other than your own

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Teams you enjoy watching, other than your own Empty Re: Teams you enjoy watching, other than your own

Post by crazy_dave23 Thu 28 Apr 2011, 7:11 pm

I have to say that I always enjoy watching the Texans. Defense sucks, offense is explosive. Always fun if your not looking for a Pit vs Bal tactical battle.

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Teams you enjoy watching, other than your own Empty Re: Teams you enjoy watching, other than your own

Post by Luke Thu 28 Apr 2011, 7:31 pm

Also enjoy the Texas, and the Seahawks also the Chargers.

All great offence's, but they have to be as there defense sucks.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Leedscowboys Thu 28 Apr 2011, 9:23 pm

Packs, some Bears stuff, and Pats
Leedscowboys
Leedscowboys

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Thu 28 Apr 2011, 10:44 pm

I enjoy watching the Bears and also enjoy watching the Cowboys lose. I always look out for the Dolphins score because they're my Dad's team.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by arizona_tom Thu 28 Apr 2011, 11:15 pm

Vikes largely down to AP

arizona_tom

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Thu 28 Apr 2011, 11:34 pm

arizona_tom wrote:Vikes largely down to AP

Is that you torturing yourself because the Cards passed on him Wink

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by arizona_tom Fri 29 Apr 2011, 12:48 am

Sad yes yes it is. It still hurts
but in all seriousness the guys for me is the best rb in the league by a long way. and there isnt a player that i enjoy watching more with the ball in his hands

arizona_tom

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Fri 29 Apr 2011, 12:58 am

Haha agree with you completely, could go down as one of the best ever at RB

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaelic-Warrior Fri 29 Apr 2011, 10:22 am

Chicago Bears are good to watch (especially Hester kick returns), also like watching the pack and Eli's big bro at the colts. I'll watch just about anyone, I'm gratefull for any NFL coverage I get. I do enjoy watching the cowgirls and shegles when their on the receiving end of a hammering though.
Gaelic-Warrior
Gaelic-Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down