The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul Dickov quits

2 posters

Go down

Paul Dickov quits Empty Paul Dickov quits

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 03 Feb 2013, 1:29 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21313686

Cant understand it myself. They seem to be heading in the right direction.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Paul Dickov quits Empty Re: Paul Dickov quits

Post by hornbloweroafc Sun 03 Feb 2013, 8:09 pm

That is what annoys me about non Oldham fans and pundits (his mates like Savage). Seen us beat Liverpool in the FA cup (what a day! Smile ) and believe everything is good.

As an Oldham fan I am not surprised. One point out of the last nine games says it all for me. 1 pt above relegation and played a game extra.

We beat Liverpool and I thought that would kick start the season but nope we go and lose to Walsall next game (and we was rubbish).

Ask most latics fans and they will say he was good guy but as a manager and tactically he was useless! No plan B for a start. He was brilliant at getting good players in (Derbyshire, Baxter, Wabara, Barnard, etc) but that was it. He couldn't get the best out of them as team unfortunately.

In his two and half years he hasn't done anything in the league. We are still were we are when he started, if not in a worse position.

I would like to thank Dickov for some great memories (Liverpool) but I think it was time for him to go. Good luck to him as he is genuinely a nice guy, heard he is favourite for the Blackpool job.

Phil Brown is favourite for the Oldham job apparently. Not sure what to make of it but we do need an experienced manager to save us.
hornbloweroafc
hornbloweroafc

Back to top Go down