The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most memorable moment of the NFL Season.

+7
Skyforger
Pr4wn
TM Moot
CFCNick
GSC
Barney92
cherriesfna
11 posters

Go down

Most memorable moment

Most memorable moment of the NFL Season. Vote_lcap13%Most memorable moment of the NFL Season. Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Most memorable moment of the NFL Season. Vote_lcap0%Most memorable moment of the NFL Season. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Most memorable moment of the NFL Season. Vote_lcap7%Most memorable moment of the NFL Season. Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Most memorable moment of the NFL Season. Vote_lcap67%Most memorable moment of the NFL Season. Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 10 ]
Most memorable moment of the NFL Season. Vote_lcap0%Most memorable moment of the NFL Season. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Most memorable moment of the NFL Season. Vote_lcap13%Most memorable moment of the NFL Season. Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 15

Most memorable moment of the NFL Season. Empty Most memorable moment of the NFL Season.

Post by cherriesfna Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 10:03

Decided to put of poll up to determine what was our most meorable moment of the season,

in other terms 10 years from now what will you remmebr most about this season.

feel free to add any non bias suggestions
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Most memorable moment of the NFL Season. Empty Re: Most memorable moment of the NFL Season.

Post by Barney92 Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 10:05

I was going to go with Peterson but then I thought he might do better next year. ChuckStrong then got my vote. Very moving story and will probably be remembered for a while.

Barney92

Back to top Go down

Most memorable moment of the NFL Season. Empty Re: Most memorable moment of the NFL Season.

Post by GSC Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 10:43

I don't see how it can't be the buttfumble
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 11:04

I voted buttfumble. It'll forever haunt Sanchez.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TM Moot Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 11:14

Definitely the Butt Fumble...still chuckling now laughing

TM Moot

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 11:16

Spoiler:
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 11:18

Definitely the butt fumble.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyforger Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 12:20

Butt fumble - just summed up the season for the Jets

Skyforger

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeygnfl Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 13:02

The most memorable moment, for me anyway, has to be Golden Tate's infamous 'catch' vs Green Bay.
mikeygnfl
mikeygnfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Number-25 Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 14:25

From that list I went with the butt fumble. That one definitely will still be talked about in years to come. I'm not sure the butt fumble is something we will ever see again. It's the new yardstick against which all other stupid mistakes made in the NFL will be measured against. It was just simply an historic event.

My own memorable moment was RG3's knee crumpling in the playoff game against Seattle. The sight of a human leg bending in that sort of direction was just gruesome.

Number-25

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 21:03

I went for "Fail Mary"... because I'm still bitter...

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 6 Feb 2013 - 8:46

I went buttfumble. Just the best moment all year!

I think one you should have on the list should be the 4th and 29 Ray Rice converted to basically keep the Ravens season alive. Heck of a play
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Wed 6 Feb 2013 - 20:35

It won NFL play of the year as well

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down