The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNA in the UK.(May contain spoilers)

3 posters

Go down

TNA in the UK.(May contain spoilers) Empty TNA in the UK.(May contain spoilers)

Post by Blade Sun 24 Feb 2013, 10:45 pm

Just watching TNA on challenge that was in the UK and the crowd at times were awesome, Very loud indeed but why in the hell was Hogan put in the main event just such a bad idea why not Magnus?

This is the first show I have watched in a while and it was OK but not the best all this aces and 8's has gone on too long for me but will it all end at Lockdown?

Did anyone of you go to the UK shows and what were they like?
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

TNA in the UK.(May contain spoilers) Empty Re: TNA in the UK.(May contain spoilers)

Post by dyrewolfe Mon 25 Feb 2013, 12:47 pm

Well in the end Hogan wasn't in the main event, which in itself was a bit shambolic and anti-climactic.

Probably the least enjoyable of the UK shows so far (though I've only seen them on TV). I thought the 8-man tag team match was a bit farcical...too many cooks spoiling the broth, as it were.

Highlights for me were the Knockouts title eliminator and Spud's maiden TNA win over Robbie E.

Agree the Aces & Eights story has dragged on far too long to be entertaining any more. All they do is come in and disrupt matches. Still no agenda or any discernible game plan.

They say they want to take over TNA but thats not going to happen unless they stage something really big that forces Dixie Carter to step down, or gives them some serious bargaining power, regarding the running of the company.

Was also disappointed at Bully Ray being given the No.1 contender slot, completely out of the blue, despite the fact he is supposedly still injured (though apparently fit enough to appear in the main event that evening) and didn't compete in any of the eliminator matches.

Thought the crowd was a bit quieter than in other shows, for the majority of the matches. Apart from Hogan and Sting, I think only Joe and Spud got good sustained support. Very quiet during the King / RVD match, apart from when Rob was on top.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

TNA in the UK.(May contain spoilers) Empty Re: TNA in the UK.(May contain spoilers)

Post by Adam D Mon 25 Feb 2013, 12:50 pm

Now that Bully has been named No1 contender, I think it is pretty obvious that he will win the title, reveal to be the leader of A&8s and as Dyre says, have a bargaining tool.

The only question now for me is whether Brooke is in on it as well.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 25 Feb 2013, 12:51 pm

Yeah saw the ending after I posted this thread and Hulk was well supposed to be taken out be the aces and 8's.

If aces and 8's can up with some think to take over the company then that would make it a lot more interesting.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down