The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undertaker and Orton spoilers but not really spoilers...

+4
Crimey
kingraf
liverbnz
x12x
8 posters

Go down

Undertaker and Orton spoilers but not really spoilers... Empty Undertaker and Orton spoilers but not really spoilers...

Post by x12x Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:49 am

So on Facebook today WWE are advertising tickets for a show at the 02 Arena on April 23rd that will feature a match between Undertaker, Orton and Sheamus vs The Shield.

So it looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer for the Orton heel turn BUT as people have said it would be stupid for Wrestlemania to have Orton and Cena turn as the Orton turn would be over shadowed, so does this make anyone more confident about the Cena turn? Also does this make you think that at Mania The Shield will beat Big Shandy with The Big Show screwing Orton/Sheamus or do you think that WWE creative team still don't know what they want to do with the Shield or Orton/Sheamus and will continue to place them against each other with the addition of a different main event star each time.

I love the Shield but seeing them face off against random teams is really beginning to become long in the tooth, they need to build on their story lines and start to reveal more injustices because otherwise they'll lose the interest of the fans and be split up just like the Nexus.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Undertaker and Orton spoilers but not really spoilers... Empty Re: Undertaker and Orton spoilers but not really spoilers...

Post by x12x Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:53 am

oh thought I'd add this.

Taker/Orton/Sheamus v The Shield is the Smackdown main event...the Raw main event is Cena/Team Hell No v CM Punk/Big Zig.

I don't know if these UK shows are like house shows and none of it really matters or if they carry on story lines etc. What do these main events make you think about WWE after WM 29 and how the future may look?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Undertaker and Orton spoilers but not really spoilers... Empty Re: Undertaker and Orton spoilers but not really spoilers...

Post by liverbnz Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:36 am

I don't think either will be turning heel. In fact, I'm getting to the stage where I'd be surprised if Cena ever turned heel now.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:32 am

I think versing random teams is fine, for now, long as its Superteams, and not PTP & Tyson Kidd. Unless the E create another three man team, thats what has to happen
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:14 pm

kingraf wrote:I think versing random teams is fine, for now, long as its Superteams, and not PTP & Tyson Kidd. Unless the E create another three man team, thats what has to happen

3MB

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:15 pm

I wouldn't look too much into house shows, they're pretty much subject to change up until the very minute they start and I think WWE try and just advertise them as the storylines are now to avoid ruining surprises.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:38 pm

They are hardly going to advertise John Cena and Cm Punk shaking hands and backslapping each other or anything else that gives away anything from their biggest show of the year are they?!!!

They need to advertise the wrestlers that will appear on the card in advance to sell tickets so its more of just matches trown together.

The only news here is that undertaker must be carrying on after wrestlemania.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:42 am

*Card subject to change

This one wee line allows them to advertise guys like Undertaker when the likely hood is he won't even be on the plane

All of these matches if it was for TV would likely be dark matches anyway but most matches advertised for Post WrestleMania hardly ever happen

Also, I'm not 100% sure but I think I remember the November 2009 tour was billed as The Undertakers last European tour

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:57 pm

*Card Subject To Change*

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:22 pm

April 22nd (Raw) and 23rd (Smackdown) are the televised shows aren't they?
These are the ones at the O2 Arena in London.
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down