The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randy Orton (SD! spoilers)

+5
talkingpoint
Marky
Mr H
TwisT
TopoftheChops
9 posters

Go down

Randy Orton (SD! spoilers) Empty Randy Orton (SD! spoilers)

Post by TopoftheChops Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:52 am

He beat Christian again last night for the WHC. This guy is a very selfish big headed man who thinks he is better than everyone else. His mic skills are dreadful, "my name is randy orton". I think everyone knows you dumbass, it works with alberto because he is new to the company. I have forgotten the last time he lost clean at a PPV, I think it may have been against Jack Swagger at Extreme Rules in 2010. He has no Charisma and in my opinion, he is miles worse than Cena. I just hope he joins Mark Henry's "hall of pain". What do you think of Randy Orton?

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Randy Orton (SD! spoilers) Empty Re: Randy Orton (SD! spoilers)

Post by TwisT Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:01 am

He would be such a better character if he went back to Heel. Christian's heel turn hasn't worked as well as I had hoped, simply because he is being drowned in Orton's sea of supremacy.

I think SD is suffering as a whole, from all the stuff that is going on in RAW. They have become the firm B brand. Henry's elevation to the top, yet again, is laughable.

The whole Orton v Christian saga has become stale (even though their matches have been good quality), and adding Henry to the mix brings nothing.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:47 am

Totally disagree.

Randy Orton has been unbelievably good since being drafted to Smackdown. He's arguably been better in the last 4 months than he has in his whole career. It makes me laugh how people ask for a decent long fued and when we are given one, it becomes boring and stale. I think Orton v Christian has been anything but. Its been red hot. Orton plays his character excellently and to say he has no charisma is laughable.

'Superstar of the Year So Far' Silver Medalist for me. I dont need to say who's got the gold.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:00 pm

Mr H wrote:Totally disagree.

Randy Orton has been unbelievably good since being drafted to Smackdown. He's arguably been better in the last 4 months than he has in his whole career. It makes me laugh how people ask for a decent long fued and when we are given one, it becomes boring and stale. I think Orton v Christian has been anything but. Its been red hot. Orton plays his character excellently and to say he has no charisma is laughable.

'Superstar of the Year So Far' Silver Medalist for me. I dont need to say who's got the gold.

So where do you see Orton feuding with next after Christian? Surely, however good the performances are, being force fed Christian v Orton for the next 3-4 PPV's will soon make it go stale.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:42 pm

It's clear that Orton v Henry is the next feud, I wouldn't be surprised to see Henry get the World Title at some point, even if he loses it back to Orton. Christian v Sheamus is likely next I reckon.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:44 pm

So Orton has yet again added to his WHC tally in this feud with Christian? What is that now 3 more title reigns in 4 months? A rivalry yes, a well planned out feud yes, but not just a back and forth swapsies of the WHC every month.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:51 pm

Gold medalist is Otunga; right?

Celtic Warrior

http://officerrahl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:41 pm

Don't mind Orton on SD,his and cena last year was boring,stale and tedious. Hope he dies drop it to Henry and I wouldn't mind Henry having a long run with it. The baby faces chasing him for the title.

When Orton is booked to win he has better matches?

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:12 pm

Celtic Warrior wrote:

Gold medalist is Otunga; right?

Got it in one.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:22 pm

Spot on H, Orton has been the best he's ever been in the last few months

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:04 pm

HitmanOwl wrote:Don't mind Orton on SD,his and cena last year was boring,stale and tedious. Hope he dies drop it to Henry and I wouldn't mind Henry having a long run with it. The baby faces chasing him for the title.

When Orton is booked to win he has better matches?

Bit harsh there Hitman, after saying you don't mind him on Smackdown! laughing

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:34 pm

Whoops typo error

Meant to say 'does' Haha

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down