The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randy Orton (Raw Spoilers)

4 posters

Go down

Randy Orton (Raw Spoilers) Empty Randy Orton (Raw Spoilers)

Post by owen10ozzy Tue 30 Apr 2013, 1:49 am

Randy Orton....he must think what could have been had he not been so stupid with the whole wellness issues. He was so over with the crowd last night and they were absolutely electric for that match with Cody Rhodes.

As for the match itself, thoroughly enjoyed the pace of it and thought it was a fantastic match to really get the crowd going, after what had been one of the strangest and most vomit inducing starts in a long time.

No doubting that the pair have excellent chemistry and trust with another. I don't think the loss did any harm to Cody and his stock may just have risen a little as a result of the match. As for Orton, well he showed that in the ring he is pure class in my opinion. His methodical pace and the way he worked the crowd was second to none...when he looks that good you do wonder whether he really needs the 'heel turn' so many have been asking for.

If they are looking for anyone to quick step up to the WWE Title picture whilst CM Punk is out then I would suggest looking no further...that is of course once Cena is done with Ryback.

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Randy Orton (Raw Spoilers) Empty Re: Randy Orton (Raw Spoilers)

Post by imprettyfly Tue 30 Apr 2013, 11:20 am

I was actually expecting the spoilers...

please change header to "Orton has Semi Decent Match On Raw".

Thanks

--Header Police--

imprettyfly

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Tue 30 Apr 2013, 12:32 pm

owen10ozzy wrote:Randy Orton....he must think what could have been had he not been so stupid with the whole wellness issues. He was so over with the crowd last night and they were absolutely electric for that match with Cody Rhodes.

As for the match itself, thoroughly enjoyed the pace of it and thought it was a fantastic match to really get the crowd going, after what had been one of the strangest and most vomit inducing starts in a long time.

No doubting that the pair have excellent chemistry and trust with another. I don't think the loss did any harm to Cody and his stock may just have risen a little as a result of the match. As for Orton, well he showed that in the ring he is pure class in my opinion. His methodical pace and the way he worked the crowd was second to none...when he looks that good you do wonder whether he really needs the 'heel turn' so many have been asking for.

If they are looking for anyone to quick step up to the WWE Title picture whilst CM Punk is out then I would suggest looking no further...that is of course once Cena is done with Ryback.

While I agree with this, Cena vs Orton has been done meny times before and I don't want to see it again.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 30 Apr 2013, 12:33 pm

imprettyfly wrote:I was actually expecting the spoilers...

please change header to "Orton has Semi Decent Match On Raw".

Thanks

--Header Police--

Semi decent? Probably one of the best matches on Raw this year so far

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down