The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Absolution Sunday 10th March

+8
Fernando
Dolphin Ziggler
The Last Outlaw
Michael_Sweetwater
Blade
x12x
Dr Gregory House MD
Paul Mac 6CW
12 posters

Go down

6CW Absolution Sunday 10th March Empty 6CW Absolution Sunday 10th March

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Feb 2013, 1:50 pm

6CW presents Absolution
Sunday 10th March - Live from the Copper Box Arena London

Match One
Handicap Tag Match
Dennis Hart vs Team Extreme Dylan & Cody Wright

Match Two
Daniel Reilly vs The Ronster

Match Three
Gazzy D vs Alejandro Suarez

Match Four
Fatal Four Way
Mike Masters vs Roman Azrael vs Marty Helms vs Jack Hurst

Match Five
Blade vs De Marcus Brown

Main Event
Golden Briefcase Tournament Final
Nate Nack vs Orthrus

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Absolution Sunday 10th March Empty Re: 6CW Absolution Sunday 10th March

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 28 Feb 2013, 1:53 am

Ron is backstage, he is wearing his usual ill-fitting red t-shirt but also a pair of very tight blue shorts, he is in discussion with an older man, who bears a strange resemblance to Burgess Meredith.

They don't notice Christy James as she approaches.

Ron: I get what you're saying, but do I have to wear these bloomin shorts, I mean (scratches his groin) the itching is crazy.

Old Man: Of course you've got to wear the shorts, you know what they say, a tight fighter, is a tough fighter!

R: Seriously, who has ever said that?

Christy: Excuse me, Ron, can I speak to you?

Ron turns around to see Christy, he turns back, has another quick scratch at his crotch, before turning back again

R: Hey Christy, what can I do for ya?

CJ: I'm here to ask you about you're up coming match with Daniel Reilly, how did you feel when the match was announced?

R: Well Christy, first I was confident when I issued the challenge, then I was afraid, then I was petrified, then I was hungry, then I was tired, then I was too warm, then I needed to pee, then I was hungry again (eyes mist over)......soooo hungry

C: (coughs, snapping Ron back to focus) Not may people are giving you much of a chance against Reilly, many are suggesting you have a 'death wish' challenging a two time World Champion

R: I don't care what the odds are, though for the record I've seen Paddy Power are giving me 500/1, must stick a fiver on that, what's important is I am 1-0 against Reilly, and I will be making my debut on PPV, proof that dreams do come true

C: Is there any danger you're taking this match too lightly?

R: Of course not, I'm aware of how good Reilly is, and as a result I've recruited a top trainer (he turns to the Old Man) Christy James, meet, Ricky Goldmill

C: Mick---

RG: (Interrupting) Ricky Goldmill, good to meet ya (he vigerously shakes Christy's hand and slaps he on the backside which makes her jump), trainer to all the great stars

C: Which stars have you trained

RG: All the greats, Ali, Leonard, Foreman, Napoles, Scott, Ellis, Pastrano

C: Was that not Angelo Dundee?

RG: (ignoring her) All the greats...all the greats...

R: Anyway Christy, Ricky approached me in the pub the other night, and if you've ever watched any sports films, if an old man approaches you in the pub, with words of wisdom, you listen! Ricky has taken me under his wing and is going to give me my most intensive training regime ever, by the time the PPV comes around I'll be in the shape of my life

C: How do you intend to get into big match shape in less that two weeks?

R: There's only one way Christy, and that, is a montage!

Ron and Ricky gaze wistfully off into the distance, Christy glances bemused over in the same direction, as the screen fades to black, the trumpets of 'Gonna Fly Now' (or the 118 ardvert if you prefer) are heard

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ron is shown running down the council estate streets, he is wearing a black hat and a grey t-shirt, as well as the tight shorts
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ron is in the gym with Ricky, they are standing beside a big free-weight, Ron eyes it nervously
RC: Reilly's 198lbs, this weight is 200lbs, you've gotta be able to lift this
Ron is running, now red-faced and sweaty
Ron and Ricky are beside a chicken coop
RC: What you need is speed, fast, greasy speed
Ron is shown skipping
Ron is still running, his top now dreanched in sweat, a man with his dog, strolls by
Ron is chasing the chickens about the coop
Ron is trying to lift the weight
RC: Cummon kid! You've gotta eat lightning, and crap thunder
R: Eat lightning and do a crap, Eat lightning and do a crap, Eat lightning and do a crap!
Ricky buries his face in his hands
Ron is running towards a set of steps
Ron is still skipping, the camera pans out and two girls are holding either side of the ropes, as Ron does star jumps in the middle
Ron thinks he has the chickens cornered, suddenly they turn on him and attack as a collective force, Ricky buries his face in his hands as Ron is pressed up against the chicken wire and dragged down by the angry mob, screaming
Ron is lifting the weight
R: Eat light-ning, do-a-crap!!!
Ron suddenly drops the weight and runs into the toilet
Ron is running up the stairs
As the music is reaching its creschendo Ron lifts the weight over his head, his face turns bright red and he collapses immediatly
Ron reaches the top of the stairs, revealed right in front of him is a Greggs, he runs inside screaming 'ADRIAN!!!', inside a shop assistant with the name tag of Adrian, has a look of sheer terror on her face

The final moments of the montage show Ron, sweaty but triumphent on top of the steps, his arms raised in victory with a sausage roll in each hand

R: See you at Absoloution Reilly!!

Screen fades to black

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 28 Feb 2013, 5:58 am

We are once again in the candlelit dungeon of The Reverend Edward Plague, the camera focused on his face yet his features remain masked by the darkness that surrounds him, his blank white eyes the only thing standing out amongst the darkened room, his eyes pierce the camera and he begins to talk in a slow, deep tone.

“For five years I was locked away because I was considered a threat to this world, they considered me too dangerous to be a part of society, they told me I wasn't suitable to be walking the streets with “normal people” but when I look at these so called normal people I see nothing more than junkies, thieves and adulterers...now tell me, who's the real threat?”

The camera begins to shake once again and images flicker from one to another, as the image quickly change the image of a Plague Doctor and other medieval and religious items can be made out, the camera then cuts to Edward pleading to someone that he “can't do it” then quickly back to a calm Edward.

“They told me that the voices I heard were delusions that I had created to deal with a broken past but it is not the past that is broken, it's the cesspit that we call the present that needs to be fixed and with his help, I will be the one to do it.”

The camera shakes and images begin to flicker from one to another again, this time even faster but the image of Edward praying can be made out amongst the changes, once again the images stop and we are back to a calmer Edward

“I pity the people have doubt me and I see your jealousy, you live your lives bowing to false idols, celebrating the accomplishments of fools and you let the darkness bury you...I understand what must be done.”

“Blood will be shed and the weak will punished”

Edward Plague moves back in to the darkness and the screen becomes pitch black, as the camera fades the Lord Prayer can be heard but slowly fades in to silence.

“Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done...”

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 28 Feb 2013, 5:30 pm

The scene opens up with Blade in his gym lifting some weights hes sat on a weight bench with his back resting on the bench and a trainer watching over him as he pushes up with all his might.

Trainer: That's 20 OK Blade take five my man great job your doing and your gonna be in the best shape of your life for your match with Brown.

Blade: Yeah hes not gonna know what hit him he needs to get some serious pay back after he tried to break my arm in the last show but he knows I will be coming for him anyway.

Trainer: Yeah he knows and your damn lucky he didn't, Anyway enough about him what I really want to know is how the hell you got into wrestling in the first place you look like a bright kid you could have worked in management or some think like that.

Blade sits up on the weights bench grabs his drinks bottle and takes a swig out of the bottle.

Blade: Well it all started way back when I was a kid, I was been drafted from foster home to foster home after I was left on the door step of an old church by my birth mother then one day when I was about 15 and once again was just about to be kicked out of another foster home my now parents came in and saw the potential in me and decided to take a chance on me.

Trainer: Why were you been moved from foster home to foster?

Blade: Lets just say that I wasn't the most popular kid or the easiest to control I had a really bad temper back then, Anyway my parents took me in and my old man help me to control my temper and then to use it in the right way as and when it was needed.

Blade takes another swig from his water bottle.

Blade: My old man had a barn down in Norfolk and he trained me there as first as a street fighter and then as a wrestler he or should I say we built a ring in that old barn and with him been an old wrestler taught me every old trick in the book at that ring in a way it was like the old Hart dungeon but in a barn.

He taught me how to get out of a sticky situation and how to use my power and speed to my advantage he then got me signed up to 6CW the first time around and I was very successful becoming tag champs and also TV champion and when they decided to call it a day I went over to APW in Canada but got home sick and decided to call it a day over there then shortly afterwards Andrews phoned me and asked me if I wanted to be part of the new 6CW and well the rest is history.

Trainer: Sounds like you had it rough as a kid growing up?

Blade: Lets just say that if my dad hadn't got to me when he did I would have been locked up by now so yeah Iv'e had it bad as a kid having to fight for every think and that is what I'm still doing now fighting and clawing my way to the top of the ladder but to do that I need to beat the hardest and toughest sons of .... in this company which I am more that capable of doing and do so I will!

Trainer: Am sure you will but hey you wont get there by going back to memory lane so why don't we get back to pumping some iron?

Blade: Hey man you wanted to find out about how I got here in the first place.

Trainer: And I didn't think you were gonna be going back to the good old days so come on back to it!

Blade nods at the trainer and lays back down on the weights bench and starts to pump iron as the scene then fades to black.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Fri 01 Mar 2013, 7:42 pm

All is quiet in the arena before “Unbreakable” hits the speakers. The crowd cheers as the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack storms from the back. He's dressed per the usual, save for the bandage wrapped around the top of his head. He almost angrily high-fives fans as he passes, never taking his eyes off the ring.

“And here's the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack coming to the ring with authority,” said Harold Lloyd at the announce table. “He looks like a man on a mission.”

“Yes sir,” replied his broadcast partner Henry Lloyd. “The last time he looked like this he gave the locker room a piece of his mind about feeling like he was the bottom of the totem pole. No doubt he's got a message tonight for Orthrus before they go head-to-head in just about a week.”

“And now we're going to show you the footage from last week when Orthrus brutally attacked Nate after their match.”

–-

Nate Nack and Blade shake hands in the middle of the ring before the referee raises their arms in victory....

CRACK!!! CRACK!!!

He: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???

The crowd boo as DeMarcus Brown gets back in the ring with a steel chair and wraps it around the backs off the victorious team. The official tries to get in the middle but quickly escapes as Brown threatens to strike him with the chair as well. Brown continues to beat down both guys as Orthrus slowly starts to get to his feet. As he does he stops Brown from beating down Nate Nack, so he can inflict the damage himself.

He lifts him off the mat by the throat and then lifts him on top of the turnbuckle. He exits to the ring apron before wrapping his hand around Nack's throat again and then throws him and drives him down to the hard floor outside with the choke slam. He walks over to the announce table and starts taking it to pieces, he picks the name panel off and then throws it at Nack as he tries to get to his feet. He lifts one of the monitors out and then drives it into the side of Nack's skull; a river of crimson begins to flow
Inside the ring Brown is working away at the injured shoulder of Blade. He grabs the steel chair and positions Blade's arm through it right up to the shoulder. He climbs up to the second rope as Blade lies defenseless

He: No Brown, don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The impact is sickening as he jumps down stomping both feet onto the steel chair and Blade screams in pain and kicks at the mat in agony. Brown smiles at the damage he has caused before kicking Blade to the outside under the rope.

Back at the announce table Orthrus is dragging the lifeless body of Nate Nack over. He lifts him and sets him in between his legs before lifting him through the air and driving him down through the table with Death from above

Ha: My God. Look at the carnage caused here. Orthrus has taken Nate Nack out of the game before they get chance to meet in the Golden Briefcase tournament....wait a minute.. What does DeMarcus Brown have in mind...

OH MY GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the opposite side of the ring Brown has Blade up over his shoulders. He hits him with the Broken Home (f5) swinging him into the steel ring post shoulder first before dropping him face first onto the steel steps. The camera scans across the wreckage of Nate Nack through the announce table and then Blade lying crumpled across the steel steps. The camera finally fixes on Orthrus and Brown who are stood in the middle of the ring; their arms raised in victory as the crowd throw soda cups and bottles at them.

---

Nate Nack finishes watching the footage before putting a microphone to his mouth.

“All right Orthrus, I'm gonna keep this mighty short and mighty sweet, so you better listen mighty well. You don't deserve to be fighting me at Absolution. You know why you're fighting me? Because everything has been handed to you on a silver platter. Don't believe me? Let's look at the track records. Your first match, the one that got you into this little competition, you won because Daniel Reilly handed it to you. You won your second match because DeMarcus Brown interfered and handed you the victory. Your third match you won because Blade returned the favor to Brown and let you slip in easy. Meanwhile, I beat not one, but two 6CW legends and gave my blood, sweat, and tears in a match that some are already saying could be Match of the Year. I've been busted open not once, but twice the hard way and I've still come back week after week to get it done right here in this very ring. You've won your way here, but I'm mighty sure you didn't earn any of it.

Now I've seen many Cinderella stories each year living next to the College World Series, but trust me, you're no Cinderella, unless you count the fact that neither of you have any balls in you. You know what makes a good Cinderella story? It's a team that overcomes all the odds and defies all critics because they want it. They give everything they've got for the goal of being the best and showing that they really are champions. And I know you ultimately don't care. You don't want what's best for this company or the fans. You don't even care about the briefcase. All you care about is the fact that if you win, you've got a year to do whatever the hell you want and not give a damn. And then there's me, the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack. I want what's best for this company and for these fans, and I'll give everything I have to give these people what they want.”

The fans begin to cheer as Nate starts to walk around the ring, pointing to different sections of fans.

“If these people want a fight, I'll give them a fight! If these people want a brawl, I'll give them a brawl! If they want to see some blood, then I'll give them some blood! I know what these people want! They want to see you tossed ten feet from atop a ladder to the mat below! They want to see you flat on your back writhing in pain! They want to see me perched atop that ladder unhooking that briefcase! They want to see me put you in your place!

And at the end of it all, that bell will toll three times. Just like Cinderella, your clock will strike midnight, and your little Cinderella story?

Done."

Last edited by Michael_Sweetwater on Thu 07 Mar 2013, 4:03 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Last line didn't sit well, so I changed it up a smidge.)

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Wed 06 Mar 2013, 8:07 am

The camera starts to roll and shows a darkened figure watching highlights of the tag match of Jack Hurst & Roman Azrael vs Mike Masters & Marty Helms from the previous Anarchy. The camera focuses on the screen to show Marty Helms not tag into the match and then the highlights show Mike Masters Disaster Kick to the back of Helms' head.

The Chair swings round to reveal MArty Helms as the man watching watching the highlights.

Now then... Mike Masters you made the single biggest mistake of your life when you kicked me in the back of the head. For you up until now i have controlled my rage i have controlled my anger but when you knocked me out cold at Anarchy you awoke a beast within me, you awoke another side of me i have tried to resist from letting loose on 6CW a darker side of me in which i fear for the safety of anyone who crosses my path.

Jack Hurst mentioned that i only know prison yard brutality, well i can assure you this beast inside of me you have awoken will make prison yard brutality look like anothing more than fistycuffs. At Absolution i will gain my vengance for what you did Masters and when i win that match and show everyone the beast that you have awoken i will go on to bigger and better things in this company whilst You, Jack Hurst and Roman Azrael are left feeding off the scraps that are thrown your way.

Marty Helms turns back to the monitor and starts to watch the highlights again.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 06 Mar 2013, 7:14 pm

As we fade from the picture of Helms at his screens we find ourselves a nice yet understated hotel bar. The camera scans the room as the groups of people sit and talk around tables, drinking wine and having a good time.

In the corner the camera focuses on a piano, cutting to a separate shot from the side. We see Jack Hurst softly playing away.

"My dear folks, I'll play a classic for you now before I leave. Safe to say I've put my own twist on things, a little message ahead of Absolution. I've met a good few of you during my stay here and I hope you get to see me victorious again."

*The soft keys of John Lennon's Imagine begin to play*

"Imagine Helms could wrestle
And maybe pigs can fly
Last week he showed us
Masters can make him cry
Imagine those delinquents behind bars again

Imagine them with titles
Its really hard to do
Nothing is more unlikely
Masters is awful too
Imagine all the wrestlers spinning in their graves

You may say Tommy Dreamer
Could be dressed up as a nun
And would still be more threatening
Than a match with either one"

The camera fades as Hurst continues on

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 06 Mar 2013, 10:16 pm

The lights go out in the 6CW Arena and smoke starts to drift down the ramp towards the ring as Orthrus starts to appears coming out of the ramp to booing from the 6CW fans

HL: It appears that Orthrus has taken exception to Nate Nack's words here tonight and i sure as hell wouldn't want to fire up the beast anymore then he already is....

So it appears that this moron that is Nate Nack believes that i shouldn't be in the final of this tournament? im sure it's also luck that i put you through the announcers table last week

The crowd chant YES!

You see Nate i don't need to be dominant to win matches it's all about in the right place at the right time a opportunist of the highest caliber i am where i need to be and on Sunday that will be at the top of the ladder pulling down that Golden Briefcase when your a crumpled bloodied mess on the mat.

Your right in one respect though Nate, I don't care about the company but just about getting my hands on that contract you see soon as it's in my hands i can do what i want with no repercussions if i want something ill take it and there won't be a thing anyone can do about it

You see if i get my hands on that contract then an era of darkness will fall over 6CW where evil will reign supreme over these people who pander to these idiot fans, These people will rot in the undergrowth of the company as the era of darkness takes grip over the company forcing it into depths never seen before...

Crowd start to boo as Orthrus starts to laugh manically

On Sunday there are no limits i can't go to if i want to throw you head 1st through the barriers i can, If i want to smash you over the head with a chair i can, If i want to set a table on fire and put you through it i can...

At the end of the night when the bell hits midnight your going to be laid in the middle of the ring wondering where it all went wrong Nate, You see there is nothing you can do your fate is sealed Nate and that you will succumb to your Death From Above.....

The lights go down as Orthrus disappears from the ring...........

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Thu 07 Mar 2013, 10:35 pm

Alejandro Suarez is backstage shadow boxing, sweat is visibly dripping off him as he puts in a big effort. Christy James tentatively approaches, as Suarez reels off a left and a right, followed by a jumping roundhouse kick, which about takes the bag off it's chain.

CJ: Errrmm... Alejandro, could I get a word please?

Suarez halts and reaches for a towel, drying off the sweat before grinning at Christy.

AS: Sure thing, chica. Fire away!

Christy almost blushes as Alejandro smiles at her.

CJ: You had your debut at Anarchy and won, against Dylan Wright. A lot of people were impressed with your in ring ability and you not being scared to take a risk. You must be thrilled, surely?

AS: Thrilled's an understatement. I just wanted to get out there and show 6CW that The Superstar had arrived. And I did. It was tough, Dylan gave me as good as he got and could have had me beat at some stages, but in the end, Christy, I just had to show that star quality, I had to believe in myself, I had to show that I wanted it more than he did!

And it's been a few days now, the realisation's hit home that I won on debut and that I got people talking, but the one thing I'll always remember, the one thing I'll take with me from that night, was all those flash bulbs going off, the collective 'wow' from the crowd when I took off and landed that killer blow. That gave me goosebumps. That moment, it'll stay with me forever. Anarchy was the biggest night of my life... And I delivered!

CJ: On to Absolution, in only your second match, you're facing Gazzy D, a former 6CW Champion, a legend in this company. Surely you must be nervous? And what of his recent situation?

AS: You know, Christy. This match, it confirms it for me, I've finally made it. If 6 months ago, you told me I'd be facing someone like Gazzy at a 6CW pay per view, I'd be telling you to lay off the Tequila, ese! But this is reality, this is happening and you know what?! I can't wait! I'm finally getting the pay off for all the graft I had to do, all the years I spent on the streets. Absolution marks my moment, my chance, my opportunity to take on one of the best this company has seen and win. I respect the hell out of Gazzy D, but my whole life, it's been a fight, a battle, it's been a damn war and every time, I've come out on top. Sunday doesn't change that. Not at all!

Gazzy's got his demons, he's a paranoid mess and I respect he has his reasons for that, but Absolution isn't about me allowing him to go over me to rediscover himself. Absolution for Alejandro Suarez is about making the most of a massive opportunity. It's about getting on that big stage and sending a message, making a statement.

I've never wanted anything more in my life, and I really hope Gazzy D knows he's in for a battle this Sunday! Because he isn't going up against Alejandro Suarez: The Newcomer, he's FIGHTING Alejandro Suarez: The Superstar...

And as you'll realise over the coming months, there's only room for one!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sat 09 Mar 2013, 11:21 am

A cameraman slowly walks into the locker room of Mike Masters who is sitting on a chair watching highlights from the last Anarchy episode. Masters notices him, gets up from his seat and points to his screen...

MM: There! Right there! You see that?

The cameraman zooms up onto the screen and paused on the screen shows Mike Masters standing tall in the middle of the ring whilst his opponents lie on the floor.

MM: Just take a look at this image right there. This was what I've been talking about all these weeks. It's all about who gets the last laugh in this industry. Me. Standing tall in the middle of the ring. Look at me, I look so perfect. And look at them, they all look pathetic lying there really. Look at him, Marty Helms! My tag team partner aye? No, I've said it before and I'll say it again, Im in this business for myself and only myself. Helms, you say I've awoken a beast? Ha, trust me your gonna be the same person you were I last saw, a pathetic fighter lying motionless at the midst of my chair shot.

MM: You see Absolution is almost upon us. The bookies all bet im gonna be on top. The fans, the 6CW universe, all no Im going to win. People think im cocky, I certainly no Jack Hurst thinks im cocky. But its not cockiness, its confidence. Hurst, you may have had past victories on me but it matters not, I've shown I can hurt you. You try portray the gentlemen like character and let me tell you something, nice guys finish last. Thats why me, the masterful one will be on top this sunday.

MM: Is it my crazy god given talent? Or is it my unbeliveable good looks? No matter which, my popularity is growing. The masterful one is getting known. Absolution is where my 6CW career kick starts, like this image right here shows, I will be the last man standing and victorious in the fatal four way match. See you sunday boys.

Mike Masters gives a smirk to the cameras as the image slowly fades.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sat 09 Mar 2013, 11:32 am

In a North London bar Dylan and Cody Wright are sat in a corner booth
CW: Do you not think its a bit early for jaeger bombs

Dylan knocks back a shot
DW: It's never too early for jaeger!!!!
Dylan shouts to the barman
DW: Another 2 bombs here my good man

CW: Hey I told you I didn't want one

Dylan smiles
DW: I haven't ordered you one

Cody shakes his head
CW:Tomorrow is our biggest night since the return of 6CW and you're here at half past eleven in the morning drinking jaeger bombs, are you crazy

Dylan laughs
DW: Two reasons, Firstly little brother, tomorrow is taken care of, it's two on one - We are one of if not the best tag team in the world. Dennis Hart does not stand a chance

CW: And the second?

Dylan looks puzzled as he knocks back another shot

CW: The second reason, you said there were two, what's the second

DW: Oh yeah , well it's FA cup day, Everton vs Wigan

CW:And?????

DW:Well you don't expect me to watch that sober do ya?
Dylan drinks the final shot an again signals to the barman for more as the shot fades to black

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 09 Mar 2013, 1:06 pm

Timothy Allen is just outside the entrance of a weights room in a gym.

TA: "I am here live outside the Iron Fist Gym where many of our main event roster will come to train ahead of huge 6CW events. I am hoping to catch one of our biggest stars preparing for Absolution."

Jack Hurst walks past without noticing Tim filming

TA: "Jack, Jack, here to train ahead of the huge fatal four way this tomorrow?"

Jack turns back to face Timothy

JH: "Why of course my good sir. Why are you just standing out here?"

TA: "Wrong shoes, they wont let me in. Will you speak to me before you go in?"

JH: "I'm sorry Timothy, now is not the time"

He turns to enter the weight room but Timothy grabs his arm.

TA: "Please?"

JH: "Your manners allude you Timothy. Thats the funny thing about manners, you should never expect them, only welcome them. Mike Masters talks about nice guys. Marty Helms talks about prison. When I step into that ring the pleasantries do not extend as far as my fists. I could break their jaws, I could break their arms, they will be hoping I remain some sort of a gentleman tomorrow night.

Roman knows this too, that is why we respect each other. I will shake his hand before, I will shake his hand after. The other two? I expect neither will be in a fit state come the end of the match for it to even be an option.

Now, Timothy, a young lady inside is waiting for her personal trainer, and if you keep me here she'll think me quite the tease. And next time, send Christy"

Fade. To. Black

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sat 09 Mar 2013, 2:34 pm

The cameras begin to roll and we appear backstage in the car park area where Tim Allen is stood with a gang of camera men, the parking area is full of expensive looking vehicles and is well lit with CCTV cameras covering every angle possible. The sound of a car alarm begins to then reverberate, Tim Allen and the gang of camera men set off to investigate the origins, as they turn a corner a white hooded man with his head bowed can be seen sat crossed legged on the top of the bonnet of a red sports car, Tim and the camera men approach the hooded figure but he does not move. The camera then gets a close up of the car which shows a wing mirror missing from one side and a scratch mark along the entire side panels, the hooded man then lifts his head as he hears the array of men approaching revealing himself to be the recognizable figure of De Marcus Brown. Tim Allen steps forward from the camera men with a microphone in his hand.

TA: Did you do this?

De Marcus does not answer him, he simply looks to the side where the missing mirror would have been and shrugs his shoulder

TA: You do realise who this vehicle belongs to?

Again De Marcus does not answering he just stares at Tim Allen his gaze firmly fixed

TA: Somebody call the boss, tell him we have Mr Brown, tell him we caught him vandalising his property.

De Marcus slides off the bonnet to his feet and swaggers over to Allen getting right in his face

DB: Prove it

Tim Allen does a nervous gulp and a bead of sweat drips down his forehead

TA: There are security cameras picking up every inch of this car park one of them will have picked up everything De Marcus, if I was you I would start working on your apology.

DB: Which cameras might that be Timmy that one up there

Tim Allen looks up at the ceiling and the camera pans up with him to reveal a wire dangling from where a CCTV camera used to sit, as the camera pans back to De Marcus he has removed the bandana covering his mouth and a wry smile is now in its place.

TA: More of your handiwork I guess?

De Marcus laughs, before a serious look come across his face as he stares a hole through Tim Allen, and pokes him in the chest

DB: You going to snitch on me Timmy, you going to run to Andrews and try persuade him that the bad man damaged his property. You can’t proof anything Allen, what’s more unlike you I’m actually a valuable asset who do you think he would believe? It’s in your own interest to keep quiet. Now why don’t you run along and get out of my personal space so I can address another insignificant individual.
De Marcus lowers his head so his and Tim’s foreheads are almost touching he then grabs the microphone out of Tim’s hand, Tim then nervously takes a step back and begins to walkaway muttering under his breathe. De Marcus then switches his gaze and stares directly down the Lens of the camera

DB: Yarmouth Blade understand that your victory on Anarchy was nothing but a mere blip on my record, hoe do the fools who run this company expect me to with such inferior athletes such as Orthurus, you see you didn’t beat me Blade you beat him and only him from the moment we stepped into that ring I knew he would be the one to let the team down, if I really wanted I could have beaten you and your tag team partner with ease instead I decided to show the world the at Orthurus should not be anywhere near a main event by allowing you two jokes to pin him. The real result of our encounter came after the match when I single handily took you both apart once and for all proving who is the most dominant force in 6CW if you think that was bad Blade you should wait and see what I have in store for you come Sunday, Anarchy was nothing but a warning, a wakeup call to yourself, one final attempt to make you see sense, as much as enjoy beating you to a bloody pulp what I really want is a challenge and you just have nothing to bring to the table.

De Marcus lowers his hood to reveal neatly corn rowed hair.

DB: I want to give you a good look Blade, a look at the face of your destiny, the man who shows the universe just what a pathetic individual you are, do you really think they will continue to support you once you are picked apart inch by inch so that all that is left is a broken man with no hope and no future, just a mere shadow clinging onto life yearning for another dance in the spotlight. De Marcus Brown is the future of 6CW I know it, you know it, every person who attends damn well knows it. The only reason I’m not already in the main event at Absolution is because I allowed myself to be distracted for a second by your clear lack of respect for a superior being, that will not happen again Yarmouth Blade, all I want to remember when you’re lying in the gutter somewhere come Sunday night clinging onto life is you asked for this Blade, this match was your request, id enjoy the last few days you have left, on Sunday I will wipe you from existence.
De Marcus slams his fist into the camera as the screen goes fuzzy and only the sound of manic laughter can be heard.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Reilly Sat 09 Mar 2013, 4:38 pm

'The backstage cameras focus on a backstage room, that is dimly lit by a few candles lay on a table to the side. Daniel Reilly is stood staring towards the camera, his face flickering with light from the flames'

DR: It's common knowledge that these wannabe rockstars that call themselves 6CW superstars crave deeply to be in the spotlight that I have placed myself in. Everyone comes into this business and tries to make a name by assuming they can walk into a match with me, beat me, and be the new top dog around here. This joke that I face at Absolution isn't the first, and he sure as hell won't be the last.

In fact, I want it to be known that I am bored of the lack of talent that resides in this place. I sit back and look around this place, and Dean Andrews has brought in some of the most talentless, attention seeking, idiotic excuses of the male species that I have ever had to lay my eyes on.

This business is meant to be progressing, and yet I find myself in a locker room that doesn't have half the talent that the old 6CW had, and let it be said that back then, there wasn't any stand outs bar myself.

The only reason this business breathes is because of me. Without me, ticket sales go down, money is lost, the business goes bust. Luckily, there's at least some around me with a bit of common sense. Mr Jones and his hard working sponsors understand that this company needs me, and as long as they are around, I'm happy to stay!

They remain the only ones beside myself with intelligent cells running through their bodies, and I appreciate them taking the time to listen and understand me.

Now as for the so called Ron-ster. I personally don't feel you warrant a mention but I will see you this sunday in what will come to be known as your final match in this business. It ends here, you go down, and believe it, I will enjoy every snap that your bone makes.

'Reilly begins to laugh evilly as the camera fades.'

Daniel Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 5:35 pm

gazzy is seen arriving at the arena ahead of Absolution. He is talking on his mobile when Christy approaches him.

CJ: Hi gazzy, you mind if we get a word

gazzy acknowledges Christy by holding his finger up

g: (talking to his mobile) I don't have a clue, but I just feel like there's something watching me constantly, anyway I gotta go, I'll talk to you later. Hi Christy, always got time

CJ: I think the main thing on everybodies mind is are you ready for your match up this weekend?

g: Have you ever known me not to be?

CJ: Well I think after last week people are talking about where your head is at. You seem distracted

g: thats nothing, at the end of the day regardless of anything thats happened or is happening as soon as I step out onto that stage I'm all business

CJ: Well that's good to hear. You know I was really worried. I mean when I found you that night and then your distractions last week and I was j...

gazzy cuts her off, he presses his finger against her lips to silence her and then looks around behind him as if he has heard something that only he has heard

g: sorry Christy, just thought I heard something. Anyway this week, you nor anybody need to worry about me or where my heads at. The History Maker will do what he does best and it will be only a matter of time before gazzy is top of the food chain here in 6CW. Now please, I have to be somewhere

gazzy hits redial on his mobile and walks out of picture speaking with whoever is on the other line, leaving Christy looking into the darkness of the car park to see what gazzy may have heard

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 09 Mar 2013, 6:28 pm

Blade is walking back stage as the crowd be heard chanting 6 c dub, 6 c dub in the arena, Blade walks down the corridor and stops at a door where the card board box he was sleeping in, Blade looks at the door and scratches his head.

Blade: Am sure this had my name on the door with a great big star on top of my name.

Blade then opens the door and there's and looks in shock as the box he was sleeping in has vanished and all the furniture has gone TV and every thing the only thing that is there is a white envelope placed in the center of the floor with one word Blade in big red bold letters.

Blade: What in the hell is this then?

Blade picks up the envelope tears it open and pulls out a letter, It reads!

Dear Blade,

I was quite happy with you staying here over night in your cardboard house but wit what happened the other night with Demarcus Brown and the money you cost me with the security I had to get you two out of the arena then you gave me know choice but to have you home taken away from you.

May I stress that if you ever decided to build a cardboard home again inside my arena then I will have no choice to ask for you resignation or if you don't I will fire you on the spot.

I told you and the rest of the locker room not to get on the wrong side of me and that if you did you would get in serious trouble please take this as a warning Blade do not cross me.

Yours

Mr Andrews.

Blade screws up the letter looking pretty peed off and throws back down on the floor and then storms off down the corridor.

Blade: Andrew, Were the hell is Andrews?

Blade shouts at the top of his voice when he then bumps into Timothy Allen who is holding a microphone and has a cameraman with him.

Timothy Allen: Oh high Blade I heard you down the hall there, What's up?

Blade shoves the microphone out of his face.

Blade: Look Tim lad this is not the time or the place to induct an interview I just aint in the mood fella.

Timothy Allen stands his ground and tries to ask Blade another question.

Timothy Allen: Blade look am only doing my job, How do you feel facing Demarcus Brown, He said.....

Blade then snatches the microphone from Timothy Allen who again looks a little shocked.

Blade: Look here kid your peeing me right off now, What did Brown say then, He's gonna smash my head in, He's the top dog in this company some thing a long those line was it?

Allen was about to speak but Blade puts his hand to his face.

Blade: Listen I don't wanna know and to be perfectly honest I don't give a crap right now Timmy the mood am in Brown could bring a whole bloody army but that would not even stop me.
Am sure that Brownie boy will use every dirty rick in the book but I will be ready for him am not scared of that punk, Am not scared to get in that ring and do the tango with that punk but right now I am so peed off with Andrews I could rip his bloody head off!
That son of a ..... has taken away my home I sold my house and now that git has taken that box I called home away from and now I am homeless so if Brownie wants to rip my head off then let him blood try I will kick his flaming head in rip out his tongue feed it to the pigs and then knock every single one of his teeth tie them on a string and wear them as a neckless so if you don't mind But right now I need to speak to Andrews and that is what am gonna do.

Blade then shoves the microphone into Allen's chest and he falls to the ground as the crowd cheers loudly in the arena.

Last edited by Blade on Sat 09 Mar 2013, 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sat 09 Mar 2013, 6:42 pm

Mike Masters is shown entering the copper box arena. Masters has headphones in his ears and has his bagpack over his shoulder. Masters is shown walking past a significant number of paparazzi and 6CW fans. As he continues walking, a smile appears on Masters face as Christy James walks towards Mike with a cameraman.

CJ: Masters, can we a have a quick...

MM: Oh look who it is, its the sexy blonde. Well dear, if were thinking along the same wavelength, let me tell you something, it won't end quickly.

CJ: Eh, you disgust. *Talks to the cameraman* You see thats why I didn't wanna do an interview with this creep.

MM: Woah woah, your words offend me. Wait sorry, whats your name again?

CJ: It's Christy...

MM: Ah Christy thats it. Can I just say your looking lovely tonight ahead of the debut PPV of 6CW. I mean look at these fans chanting, look, look at that corner of women chanting "you look stunning". Oh wait, there saying that to me aren't they? Ha.

CJ: Your full of yourself you know that?

MM: Yes.

CJ: Whatever. Your match later, whats your thoughts?

MM: Well I want to win the match Christy. I've yet to win a match. I know unbelievable right? All these people talking, chanting my name yet they still haven't seen me victorious yet. However, I've shown them my potential. And I've shown them that I get the last words and leave people talking about me.

CJ: Who do you believe is your biggest threat tonight?

MM: Lets see, I'm up against a beast, a ruthless gent and the high flying mysterion. We've been facing eachother for the last month or so. I know all of them inside out Christy. None of them pose a threat to me, my crazy god given talent will be enough.

CJ: Unfortunately, we got time for one more question. This is your first major PPV since you become a professional wrestler, how you feeling?

MM: Your sarcasm really turns me on you know that. How am I feeling, calm. Im a calm person. I don't feel the pressure. The nerves and expectation won't get to me unlike how it will affect my oopponents. That's why I'm perfect, and there not.

CJ: Ok well thats...

MM: Alright blondey. I know we can go on and on but I declare this interview over. See you around babe.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 09 Mar 2013, 11:29 pm

We once again visit the dungeon of The Reverend Edward Plague as the camera focuses on a flickering candle, the warm light revealing the cracked brickwork of the dungeon walls scrawled in bible passages as two voices can be heard in conversation. The first a deep chilling voice and the second much softer, almost scared...

V1: You understand what we must do, don't you?

V2: (Stuttering) ye..ye......yes.

V1: And you understand why?

V2: I do but isn't there another way, innocent people are going to be hurt!

V1: (Shouting) NO! the sin has continued for far too long and blood must be shed to show the heathens the errors of their ways! We must purge the world of the weak and spread the glory of our lord and whatever cost...in this war there are no innocents and you are either with me or against me!

The first man stops speaking, breaking heavily and regains his composure before continuing to talk.

V1:So what is it?

V2: (Hesitant) I'm with you...Until the end.

The camera pans around to show Edward Plague stood on his own in front of a rotting church alter. His features hidden by his long hooded robe, he begins to speak but his voice sounds strange as the two voices we heard before speak at the same time slowly fading in to the deeper scarier voice, revealing that Edward Plague was the man behind both voices.

EP: My name is Edward Plague and the end is nigh.

Edward removes his hood and lifts his head to reveal an ornate Plague Doctor mask, his dead white eyes pearing through the eye holes.

The candles surrounding him all go out at once.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down