The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage LI

+10
Trebs
Hero
Marky
Good Golly I'm Olly
cherriesfna
FIFA Diva
sodhat
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra
GSC
Afro
14 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage LI - Page 11 Empty Euro Division Homepage LI

Post by Afro Mon 04 Mar 2013, 11:37 am

First topic message reminder :

606V2 EURODivision

Announcements

Tactics due by 11.59 on Friday 8th March

PLEASE NOTE - this season you will receive a 1 point deduction if you do not submit tactics (as well as a default loss) and a 1 point deduction if you do not vote. If you know in advance you are unable to do either, then you must state so on the Holidays/Days Off page, to avoid the penalties.

Teams in the Premier League, PM tactics to Sodhat and GSC, send votes to Afro and Trebs
Teams in the Championship, PM tactics to Afro and Trebs, send votes to Sodhat

Get your Azzriction's in HERE to stand a chance of winning this week's £1m prize

Waiting list for manager jobs:
KingBrahmaBull

The Qatar Foundation Premier League

Deportivo la Chorizo - Gregers Under Brescia FC - Afro Bratwurst Mannschaft - Olly Dos Cervezas por favor - Marky No Respek FC - Azzy
Pass the Deutschie - Viva

The Hero Championship

Atalanta Falcons - Sodhat FC Murder On Zidane's Floor - Zinedine FC ElphickForJustice - Cherries Spanish Bank FC - GSC Moleicester City - Fernando
VFL Bassender Steigen - Treble

Last edited by BigFellasAfro on Fri 08 Mar 2013, 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage LI - Page 11 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage LI

Post by Marky Wed 06 Mar 2013, 2:04 pm

No-one's disputing the fact Man U were on top until the red card Zebs. The argument is that whether Nani was to blame or the referee.

I blame Nani, the ref while not using common sense was right by the letter of the law to send Nani off if he deemed the challenge dangerous or reckless. Which he clearly did.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 06 Mar 2013, 2:08 pm

Azzy, your just anti Man united that's never been in doubt. You seem to be anti English in Europeans comps, you hate all the top English teams & I don't recall you actually wanting one to triumph in Europe.
So its ok Azzy your not taken seriously.

Opinions are opinions, we are all entitled to our own. I accept your opinions as your opinions. I can assure you they mean nothing unlike someone like Afros. However they are how you feel which you are entitled to.

Anyway, im off work so im getting on FIFA for a bit.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 06 Mar 2013, 2:15 pm

That's fair enough Marky.
I don't blame Nani, I feel he has to go for the ball. If he let Arbloa have it I would of probable screamed abuse at the TV about Nani. In such game you cant just let you opponents win a loose ball freely when you have a chance of claiming it.
I understand the letter of the law. The ref deemed it bad enough to show a red, with the amount of time he had he didn't even go to his assistant to asses. He knew exactly what he wanted to do despite having the time to consult others about the so called letter of the law.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 2:16 pm

I am anti-everyone, including Real Madrid, Juventus, Barcelona and Rapid Bucharest. So I'm not biased in any of my observations.

I couldn't care less what you think, as you are unable to accept defeat gracefully. Even Mourinho was humble, you and Viva are a prime example of how NOT to behave when your team has lost a big game. But if blaming the loss on one of the referee's decisions, rather than:

- Nani's recklessness
- the missed handball by Rafael + red card + penalty
- Higuain's perfectly legit goal

helps you justify your behaviour, that's fine. I saw the whole game rather than one incident - United may have played better, but if all of the contentious / incorrect decisions were made correctly, then:

- Nani gets a yellow card (according to most people)
- Rafael is sent off, Real have a penalty
- Higuain has a goal

The referee's performance last night HELPED United to keep the score down, despite their overall performance.

I have no problem with you at all mate, but your stubbornness over United beggars belief.

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Mar 2013, 2:24 pm

Azzy you're one to talk, stop supporting England and you say we overreact. Its blatant bias from you, Nani was a red card but what happend to vidic is nothing and should got out the way. Ramos foul on evra clear penalty.

If the ref did his job United would have won 4-0.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 2:32 pm

This is why I'm glad United lost. This sense of entitlement, of being better than everyone else, of deserving to win in spite of the actual events of the game...it's what turned me off football back in 2002-ish, and it's what stops me enjoying it now.

I watched last night's game to see Giggs and Ronaldo, I couldn't care less about either team or the result. But this obsession with the referee is giving United fans such a bad rep. The guy made the decision, he made other ones wrongly that would have made it far worse for you, so just accept that you weren't quite good enough and concentrate on winning the league by 20 points.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 06 Mar 2013, 2:35 pm

Giggs I thought was pretty good last night. Wish I'd have seen his 1000th game live tho
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Mar 2013, 2:36 pm

United have no right over other teams to win they earn it Azzy.

Why is it that you are looking at the decisions for Madrid and not United? Because you're an angry man who goes around moaning. Tjree penalties for United, Lopez should have been sent off.

You say Vidic should have moved out the way yet say Higuains goal was legit? At least br consistent in yout bias rqmblings Azzy mahmood.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Mar 2013, 2:39 pm

Azzy you've been biased since I first met you, always bigging up thr rubbish Belgium side and players always talking negative about England and english players. You're hatred for United should not blind you from the truth. You need jesus.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Wed 06 Mar 2013, 2:42 pm

IMO I wouldn't have sent him off but united did benefit from some poor desicion s,
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 2:42 pm

I saw no penalties for United. I saw plenty of 'simulation' though.

I never said Vidic should have moved, I said he could have moved. He didn't, and got slightly touched on the head. Went down like he'd been done by an AK-47, but nevermind that. He's only 6ft 4 and built like a tank, a slight flick from a padded hand is definitely enough to warrant going down like a sack of spuds.

The only decision that could have helped United that was given wrongly was the foul by Arbeloa on Evra, which was nasty. That was as much of a red as Nani's challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 06 Mar 2013, 2:43 pm

Back from lunch at Pizza Express Euro Division Homepage LI - Page 11 3559488474
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 06 Mar 2013, 2:44 pm

Don't know which of you linked the refs twitter account on twitter last night, but you probably need to evaluate how you react to a football game.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Mar 2013, 2:46 pm

Azzy Mahmood I always thought you were a fair man and believed in truth, honour and justice. But you are exactly the same as all the others, Nani was never a red card.

Adrian Chiles is a fat Muppet who has no opinion of his own, don't know how he got on tele. Another one of those who loves the limelight and wants all the attention.

Roy Keane said in his autobiography (Which I will burn tonight) that he once worked for ITV and would never go back again. Idiot
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Wed 06 Mar 2013, 2:46 pm

U know it was the Sam reef that sent terry off at Barca last year
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 06 Mar 2013, 2:48 pm

cherriesfna wrote:U know it was the Sam reef that sent terry off at Barca last year

The same ref who sent off Terry for kicking Sanchez is the same ref who sent off Nani for kicking Arbeloa?

He must be anti-English like the rest of UEFA Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 06 Mar 2013, 2:49 pm

It was an accidental collision, just like when Terry was kicked in the head in the League Cup final few years back. Nobody was sent off then, Nani shouldn't have been sent off last night.

Rafael should have been, and Higuain's goal should have counted.

Simples.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 2:49 pm

I need Jesus, that's a good one Laugh

music The power of Christ compels you music Laugh

I hate all teams, remember that. And Belgium are 20th in the world rankings, better than Bale-s, Sweden and 25th-placed Mali. In fact only two places below Brazil and three below France. Some rubbish team that.

I'm quite positive about several English players. Owen Hargreaves. Michael Owen. Ashley Cole. Leighton Baines, Joe Hart (when everyone else slags him off), Jack Butland, Jordan Henderson blah blah blah

What I hate is these overpaid idiots like Rio Ferdinand, Gary Neville, John Terry, Luis Suarez etc who go round racially abusing people / going on strike from your national team / missing drugs tests and abusing officials / sleeping with colleague's wives and getting to captain England blah blah blah

I may be an England supporter, but I'm not anti-England either. I'm anti-what's bad for the game, and little snippets like Rio's behaviour last night are what's bad for the game. There will be hundreds of kids up and down the country on Sunday morning getting in referee's faces and abusing him, all because they saw Rio do it in a big game on TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 2:50 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Adrian Chiles is a fat Muppet who has no opinion of his own, don't know how he got on tele. Another one of those who loves the limelight and wants all the attention.
You don't know the guy, so insulting him based on your perception of him only goes to embarrass you, not ridicule him. Grow up sunshine OK

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 06 Mar 2013, 2:51 pm

This debate seems to be going around in circles somewhat.

Man Utd fans think United were hard done by. Others think Nani made a rod for his own back with a rash challenge.

Others say that the ref equally missed a handball off the line and a good goal was disallowed. United fans say they are biased.

Me?
I don't care either way. I wouldn't have sent Nani off, but I would probably not felt the need to get so angry about it.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 06 Mar 2013, 2:51 pm

Eh, Adrian Chiles might be a nice bloke, but I'm not a fan of his presenting. Makes me want to turn off really.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Mar 2013, 2:56 pm

Why should Vidic move? He has every right to go for the ball keeper missed the ball and attacked Vidic. Sorry Azzy Mahmood we all ain't UFC fighters like you who can beat up 1000 men together and take a shotgun shot to the eye. Didn't you see Vidics face it was swollen. If Vidic should have moved what about arbeola? He coule clearly see nani coming in. It seems to me you saw what you wanted to picking and choosing.

If United don't get a pen for the foul on vidic why should have the higuain goal stood? An actually vidic is 6ft and not built like a tank as you say. He is alim guy but nakes up for it with a heart of 5 lions and bravery like a grreek god
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:03 pm

The only decent one from them is cole rest what have they done.

When did neville do that yo England? Never. If kids need footballers as role models thier parents have failed. No footballer said make me a rolw model people use them as an excuse because its a blame culture we live in.

Azzy Mahmood I can't insult him because I don't know him? Oh god this is getting funnier by the second, everyday you come having a go at some celeb. Just because he is a mate of yours you have to defend him

FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:09 pm

This debate is now over it's not fair on the others who don't want to hear about it anymore sorry guys xx

Love you Azzy Mahmood we just agree to disagree xx
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:09 pm

Make love not war
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:09 pm

Chiellini, Suarez and Kagawa FUT TOTW

Brighton striker gets a hat trick and gets on the bench, Majewski scores 4 in a week with a first half hattrick and doesn't :/
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:12 pm

Happy birthday GSC have a good one mate cake guinness and don't shave that tash off. I would keep one too if I was allowed Sad
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:12 pm

A man has apologised to Nottinghamshire Police for calling 999 and asking for referee Cuneyt Cakir to be arrested after last night's Champions League clash between Manchester United and Real Madrid.

The 18 year-old says he was caught up in the excitement following Nani's sending off. Police have decided not to pursue action for wasting police time after the man realised his bad judgement and said he was sorry.

Laugh

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:12 pm

I never said you can't insult him - I said that you insulting him based on your perception of him only goes to embarrass you, not ridicule him.

Let's analyse what you wrote:

Adrian Chiles is a fat Muppet
your opinion, accepted
has no opinion of his own
untrue, he voices his opinions every time he's on TV
don't know how he got on tele
he applied for a job and got it
Another one of those who loves the limelight
how would you know that? I know for a fact that he hates the limelight, it caused the breakup of his marriage, and he can't have a relationship now without it being in all the papers.
wants all the attention
again, how would you know? Writing this factless drivel just makes you seem jealous of the fact he's rich, successful, and has a fantastic job. And doesn't live in Birmingham anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:14 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:And doesn't live in Birmingham anymore.

Neither does anyone with options Cool
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:16 pm

Haha Azzy Mahmood. I won't respond to that I'll be the bigger man and forgive you.

FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:17 pm

You can't nominate yourself the bigger man. That isn't the act of a bigger man.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:17 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:When did neville do that yo England? Never.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2028327/Gary-Neville-I-hated-player-country.html

Tells you all you need to know from a Gary Neville perspective.

Also, there was a further incident (which I can't find right now) where Neville and Rio forced the England management into increasing the payments they get for match appearances for England. My problem with that is:

- it's an honour to play for your country, not a way to make more money

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:18 pm

sodhat wrote:You can't nominate yourself the bigger man. That isn't the act of a bigger man.
Laugh

VivaNemanjaVidic should be your username, you're that big of a man Hug

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:18 pm

Azzy someone who hates the limelight which caused his marriage to breakdown but still comes on tele doea not sound like someone who hates it.

Jealous of Chiles haha I could have easily picked someone who else I only said it to wum you and it worked.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:20 pm

Not at all, I'm not wound up in the slightest, I'm trying to save your reputation Wink

His job is a TV presenter, it's kind of hard to re-train as an Accountant when you've passed 40.

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:21 pm

I knew an accountant that re-trained to be a facilities manager when he was older than 40...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:26 pm

Yes blame Neville and not the other 22 players, like I said earlier blame game. Neville has every right to do what he likes, he should be respected by all English fans when he steps up wearing the 3 liona. Azzy Mahmood you were one of those that blasted Beckham after France 1998.

Don't know where you found that story but the England players donate thier wages they get from International duty.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:28 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:Not at all, I'm not wound up in the slightest, I'm trying to save your reputation Wink

His job is a TV presenter, it's kind of hard to re-train as an Accountant when you've passed 40.

What reputation Azzy Mahmood? I'm the Randy Orton of pretend managers. I don't care for reps or history.

If I said that about anyone else you wouldn't bat an eyelid, I've said muxh worse things in the past and you've only encouraged it. I don't believe in the saving my reputation haha
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:30 pm

Neville was the ringleader of the whole thing, from setting up the vote to representing the players (even those who felt brow-beaten into it by Neville and Rio). He should never have been allowed to play for, or coach, England after that incident.

Except that Danny Mills was the second best RB in the country at the time Laugh

And who didn't blast Beckham after 1998? Same as Nani, one reckless moment and the game was forever changed. I also blame (to a lesser extent) Alan 'fat arze' Shearer, who, had he not impeded the goalie with his elbow, would have witnessed Sol Campbell's fantastic goal and celebration. Thanks Alan, you can make up for it by being interesting on MOTD when you retire. Oh, wait...

England players only started donating their match fees to charity about 5 years after the practice was introduced. It was Gerrard and Lampard that brought that about, if memory serves, and they did it when Rio wasn't selected for a squad so he couldn't voice opposition to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:40 pm

I didn't for one, I've always supported our England players no matter what club they played for. Its ok for you to voice an opinion but if the players do or say something its wrong.

Azzy get some proof that they did that when Rio was not there because that don't sound right.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:44 pm

There's so many 'Neville appointed new England coach' stories that I can't wade through them right now.

But it's common knowledge that the England camp was divided for years between the United crew - Rio and Neville, to a lesser extent Phil, Butt and Scholesy - and the rest, headed by Fat Frank, Terry and Stevie G. It's a wonder they got any football played with the personality clash in the dressing room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:47 pm

Are we done yet im bored of this already angel

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:47 pm

I do know there was a rivalry between the United and Liverpool England players in the 90s.

Lampard Ferdinand are friends they spit roasted a girl once. I know there was an issue between Gerrard and Terry which lead to a split between players.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:48 pm

Nando this is a new topic but ok we'll stop then.

What topic shall we talk about instead? Banging fit girls?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:54 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:There's so many 'Neville appointed new England coach' stories that I can't wade through them right now.

But it's common knowledge that the England camp was divided for years between the United crew - Rio and Neville, to a lesser extent Phil, Butt and Scholesy - and the rest, headed by Fat Frank, Terry and Stevie G. It's a wonder they got any football played with the personality clash in the dressing room.

TBF I'm not one to agree with Azzman often but this I heard also.

Same with Terry and his Wayne Bridge stuff at World Cup 2010. It happens
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:55 pm

Just a topic that isn't Viva v Azzy will do.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:56 pm

Lwts talk fit girls then.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:57 pm

Which of the two would you prefer?

Fit body Poopie face or Poopie body fit face.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 06 Mar 2013, 3:58 pm

What is your job Viva?

I've just realised I know everyone elses job but not yours...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next