The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ongoing NFL discussion thread part 2

+18
Thomond
Lowlandbrit
crazy_dave23
sodhat
Bull
Number-25
mikeygnfl
Derbyblue
Good Golly I'm Olly
Take it to the house
twelve283
Pr4wn
Colan (niner)
CFCNick
cherriesfna
BamBam
NYJ
GSC
22 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Ongoing NFL discussion thread part 2 - Page 21 Empty Ongoing NFL discussion thread part 2

Post by GSC Thu 07 Mar 2013, 5:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Since threads seem to go to 1000 posts

Free Agency:
Mike Wallace, Daniel Ellerbe to Miami
Martellus Bennett to Chicago
Paul Kruger to Cleveland
Greg Toler + 3 head to Colts
Andy Levitre to Tennessee

Last edited by GSC on Tue 12 Mar 2013, 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Ongoing NFL discussion thread part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Ongoing NFL discussion thread part 2

Post by cherriesfna Fri 12 Apr 2013, 1:15 am

Colan (niner) wrote:
Number-25 wrote:
Colan (niner) wrote:Got same response when we signed Rogers, Whitner and Goodwin really and look how that turned out. Obviously you are bias but most fans of other teams would, if honest, be happy to take on Nnamdi on such a risk free contract. I said at the start of this offseason that DRC and Asomugha will be pro bowlers this year and that is before the 49ers were linked. I stand by that and think good coaching and being where he wants to be will show the mess he has been in the last few years is over

Sorry, realise this is a week old but have been busy of late and am just catching up. There was no problem with Carlos Rogers' play in Washington with the exception of his stone hands. He could cover and was still playing well enough in his last season with us. He just grew tired of losing and we grew tired of his sulking and didn't want to pay him the money it would have taken to keep him. He shouldn't be claimed as some sort of 49ers restoration job though cos there was nothing wrong with the way he was playing in Washington.

I remember looking on Redskins forums at the time and fans were partying when he left. That is why I was a bit worried about signing him

Rodgers ispoopie , had to have a running tap on the sideline cause he was burnt so often
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21