The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown Spoilers

+8
Kay Fabe
Shot 21 LCFC
Statto00
TheCultOfPersonality
JamesLincs
Hero
VDT
Fernando
12 posters

Go down

Smackdown Spoilers Empty Smackdown Spoilers

Post by Fernando Wed 13 Mar 2013, 6:37 am

* Sheamus and Randy Orton defeated Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow. The Shield came out and told Orton and Sheamus to find a partner for WrestleMania. They accepted the challenge.

* Wade Barrett comes out for commentary. The Miz defeated Darren Young.

* Backstage segment with Big Show, Orton and Sheamus. Show wants to be their partner but they already chose Ryback.

* Kaitlyn and Layla beat Aksana and Tamina Snuka.

* The Bella Twins attack Cameron and Naomi backstage.

* Dolph Ziggler beat Kane. Daniel Bryan and Big E Langston got into it and a brawl broke out at ringside.

* Ricard Rodriguez and Alberto Del Rio mock Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger again.

* The Great Khali comes out to face Fandango but the usual happens and Fandango doesn't debut.

* Booker T makes The Shield vs. Sheamus, Orton and Ryback official for WrestleMania 29. The Shield attacked Orton and Sheamus.

* Mark Henry vs. Ryback is next. The Shield came out and attacked Ryback. He fought them off but they came back in and beat him down and hit the triple powerbomb. Henry came back down and hit three World's Strongest Slams on Ryback.

* Jack Swagger defeated Chris Jericho in a solid main event.

Source:nodq.com

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Smackdown Spoilers Empty Re: Smackdown Spoilers

Post by VDT Wed 13 Mar 2013, 6:54 am

Still think its gonna be Sheamus, Orton and Big Show Vs The Shield and Ryback vs Henry even though its "offical"
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 13 Mar 2013, 7:19 am

I agree, think that in the next couple of weeks Ryback will come out of the tag match so that Big Show can be the fall guy.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 13 Mar 2013, 9:21 am

I wouldn't be sure on that on could see Big Show coming out during the match (ref bump) and KO'ing people gives them a way of being able to continue the shield winning streak

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 13 Mar 2013, 9:39 am

What will they do with Mark Henry then?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 13 Mar 2013, 9:40 am

And on another note, whenever I see your name now Fernando I mentally read it out in the style of Fan Daaaaaaaaaaannnnnnngggggggoooooo!.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Wed 13 Mar 2013, 9:44 am

Hero wrote:What will they do with Mark Henry then?

I've alright said he'll be Vicki's pick in the GM Hair v Hair Match against Booker T (or someone of his choosing) Ha!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Wed 13 Mar 2013, 10:27 am

do bare in mind that a big show run in at wrestlemania could take several minutes

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Wed 13 Mar 2013, 11:22 am

Bryan/Kane vs Ziggler/Big E looks almost definite now. I can see this match starting the PPV. (With hopefully Ziggler cashing in later on in the PPV)

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Statto00 Wed 13 Mar 2013, 12:47 pm

Maybe they realised that Ryback isn't actually strong enough to Shell Shock Mark Henry, so had to pull the match!

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon 18 Mar 2013, 8:07 am

Its defo gonna be Ryback v Mark Henry after what happened.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 18 Mar 2013, 10:05 am

Sheamus and Orton wouldn't pick Big Show, it would be senseless if they did considering the war Sheamus had with Show so it makes sense that they'd pick Ryback, Ryback has a more personel issue to deal with now though that will mean Sheamus and Orton have little options left other than Show

Ryback will get his revenge on Henry and it also allows Orton to turn on Show/Sheamus at Mania and gives Orton someone with some decent name value to beat for a month or so (Big Show) without going over anyone too major straight away

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Mon 18 Mar 2013, 10:09 am

Hero wrote:And on another note, whenever I see your name now Fernando I mentally read it out in the style of Fan Daaaaaaaaaaannnnnnngggggggoooooo!.

breath the A maaan. fAAAAAN.......DAAAAAAAN....Gooooooo
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Mar 2013, 11:38 am

Yup, WWE stuck to logic by Sheamus and Orton being wary of Big Show. Its all about slowly being forced to become the best of enemies, and this way Big Show can stay heel because there is still an element of mistrust around him.

If they do plan on turning Orton it will be interesting to see how they do it with the balance of evils in the match. You would hope he doesnt align with The Shield (personally), if he turns heel on Big Show does Show then turn face/would it provoke that much of a heel reaction and then if he turns directly heel on Sheamus we need to know why and see how both Sheamus and Big Show react.

On top of all of that we must surely see this as one of the last times its 3 v 3 against The Shield at a PPV?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 18 Mar 2013, 6:29 pm

I hope its not the last time we see them 3 on 3, I do believe though that they'll have to start branching at least one of them off on single duty, I would like to see them from time to time on PPV fight as a unit although I'd accept if it was just on RAW, I don't want them to forget about them as a 3 man team though when stories evolve.

As for the Orton Heel turn, I think if he turns on Show it might not get him huge heat but I think the heat will come from him walking out on the match, I can see a feud with Sheamus in the pipeline but I think it'll be better if he goes through Big Show first to give him a strong win heading into a first big feud since turning heel again, I really can't see him aligning with The Shield, not saying it won't happen but I can't see the logic they'd use to explain it

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Mar 2013, 6:56 pm

Agree with every word of that. Would mean the WWE would have to remember The Shield as they are now and also mean they have to slow burn a heel turn and story with Orton that could easily be one of their biggest angles going into Summerslam (if he progresses on to Sheamus)

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by DDT Tue 19 Mar 2013, 2:58 am

I really hate the shield, needing all 3 of them to beat up Ryback. I hate Mark Henry aswell, only attacking Ryback because he's beat up. If Ryback gets him 1 on 1 Mark Henry's going to be in big trouble.

DDT

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 19 Mar 2013, 7:50 am

DDT wrote:I really hate the shield, needing all 3 of them to beat up Ryback. I hate Mark Henry aswell, only attacking Ryback because he's beat up. If Ryback gets him 1 on 1 Mark Henry's going to be in big trouble.

THATS WHAT HE DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Tue 19 Mar 2013, 12:02 pm

DDT wrote:I really hate the shield, needing all 3 of them to beat up Ryback. I hate Mark Henry aswell, only attacking Ryback because he's beat up. If Ryback gets him 1 on 1 Mark Henry's going to be in big trouble.

Really? Really? Shocked

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down