The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Welsh public want to see England get their faces smashed in" ,quote George North.

+20
lostinwales
PJHolybloke
sirtidychris
aitchw
nth
stub
rainbow-warrior
100%beefy
Cardiff Dave
Casartelli
Barney McGrew did it
LondonTiger
Sugarlump
Hound_of_Harrow
lauriehow
englandglory4ever
tatterd
Taylorman
Biltong
A World Cup and 3 Finals
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"The Welsh public want to see England get their faces smashed in" ,quote George North. - Page 2 Empty "The Welsh public want to see England get their faces smashed in" ,quote George North.

Post by A World Cup and 3 Finals Fri 15 Mar 2013, 4:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Nice to see sportmanship is alive and well in the valleys.

For my part I hope that no one from either side gets hurt during the contest, after all it is just a game isn't it?

A World Cup and 3 Finals

Back to top Go down

"The Welsh public want to see England get their faces smashed in" ,quote George North. - Page 2 Empty Re: "The Welsh public want to see England get their faces smashed in" ,quote George North.

Post by rainbow-warrior Sun 17 Mar 2013, 1:38 am

A World Cup and 3 Finals wrote:I suspect that if rainbow walked in to one of these pubs he's on about, the landlord would phone his Mother to come and pick him up for being a naughty boy.
Warrior eh? Ooooooh tough guy Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Let me know when you come to NZ I will give you the opportunity to fail at putting me out of a pub:) A 10 year old world cup won luckily in extra time by a drop goal on sweet FA after. Go change your name it's funny.

WALES 30 v england 3 hahahahahahahaha laughing
rainbow-warrior
rainbow-warrior

Back to top Go down

"The Welsh public want to see England get their faces smashed in" ,quote George North. - Page 2 Empty Re: "The Welsh public want to see England get their faces smashed in" ,quote George North.

Post by 100%beefy Sun 17 Mar 2013, 2:59 am

No 3 finals don't change your name..you are the perfect ilustration of what happened today...get to the last hurdle on 3 occasions and more often than not, fall flat on your face!!!

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by t1000advancedprototype Sun 17 Mar 2013, 7:00 am

Well the public certainty got what they asked for!

Little brother? I love it!

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down

Post by A World Cup and 3 Finals Sun 17 Mar 2013, 1:00 pm

rainbow-warrior wrote:
A World Cup and 3 Finals wrote:I suspect that if rainbow walked in to one of these pubs he's on about, the landlord would phone his Mother to come and pick him up for being a naughty boy.
Warrior eh? Ooooooh tough guy Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Let me know when you come to NZ I will give you the opportunity to fail at putting me out of a pubSmile A 10 year old world cup won luckily in extra time by a drop goal on sweet FA after. Go change your name it's funny.

WALES 30 v england 3 hahahahahahahaha laughing

Laugh

A World Cup and 3 Finals

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2