The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cory Allen & Wales in 7s

2 posters

Go down

Cory Allen & Wales in 7s Empty Cory Allen & Wales in 7s

Post by Ospreydragon Sun 24 Mar 2013, 1:14 pm

Cory Allen is starting to make a name for himslef -- has played well for under 20s and now this week in 7s. Perhaps he'll be picked for Japan tour, if only fopr exp. We need more midfield options to put pressure on JR and JD.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/international/9950834/Hong-Kong-Sevens-2013-brave-Wales-lose-to-Fiji-in-pulsating-Cup-final-as-England-take-Bowl.html

Ospreydragon

Back to top Go down

Cory Allen & Wales in 7s Empty Re: Cory Allen & Wales in 7s

Post by LordDowlais Sun 24 Mar 2013, 1:53 pm

I have watched it all weekend, he is very big and very fast and has a lot of skill, he really could be something special, on the program they said he was 6 foot four and over sixteen stone, the kid has only just turned twenty, I expect him to feature as lot for the Blues next season with Jamie Roberts going, and for me he will be one of the best centers in Britain when he reaches his mid twenties, we seem to have a knack of finding huge backs these days in Wales, I bet he would have been a second rower twenty years ago though, and christ on a bike is he quick, with a dummy and a jink to g with it as well, he was showing all the fijians the outside as well and we all know how fast they are.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Ospreydragon Sun 24 Mar 2013, 3:39 pm

LordDowlais, I've been watching him play for the u2os and I've been v impressed -- he has been a stand-out player. He should get plenty of game time next year with Roberts going. He has pace and strength. We need players like him to be given a chance.

Ospreydragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down