The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shock as Graham Henry named Ireland coach

+4
profitius
Notch
LeinsterFan4life
GloriousEmpire
8 posters

Go down

Shock as Graham Henry named Ireland coach Empty Shock as Graham Henry named Ireland coach

Post by GloriousEmpire Tue 02 Apr 2013, 4:18 pm

There was shock today as Graham Henry named the outgoing Ireland coach correctly as Declan Kidney.

Wide supposition had it that Henry had not bothered to learn his name and hence had no idea who was responsible for the team that the All Blacks had run over in the last five years.

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Shock as Graham Henry named Ireland coach Empty Re: Shock as Graham Henry named Ireland coach

Post by LeinsterFan4life Tue 02 Apr 2013, 4:19 pm

?

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Shock as Graham Henry named Ireland coach Empty Re: Shock as Graham Henry named Ireland coach

Post by GloriousEmpire Tue 02 Apr 2013, 4:20 pm

It's a sort of a joke thing.

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Tue 02 Apr 2013, 4:31 pm

Laugh

Absolutely inspired. I can just see him in a press conference "Eh... the little guy... the bald excuses man... he's with the green shirted lads who we do our training drills against sometimes. Oh, Declan Kidney! Thats it. From Scotland, or Ireland, or one of them other loser countries."
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Tue 02 Apr 2013, 4:35 pm

Aprils fools day was yesterday.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Tue 02 Apr 2013, 4:47 pm

I heard he mistakenly named Andy Robinson as the outgoing Ireland coach. Maybe Robbo and Deccie look similar from a distance Smile

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Tue 02 Apr 2013, 4:57 pm

Empire - I just wonder where you get these naughty ideas from thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 02 Apr 2013, 5:08 pm

Yep, Notch has him.

"Yeah..... yeah, he was good..., not gryte, mind, but good for his level. Kinda floated his arse close to the turf too much for moy likin', but we can't all float like the All Blacks, can we? - I said Can we? It wasn't rhetorical!

Didn't say a whole lot as a fella from a talkative part'uh Europe. But I liked the guy - he knew his place and didn't get in the wye. He should maybe try coaching a Province when he grows up a piece. Maybe one uh them Provinces close to him like Wales or Scotland or that other one that the fella Kidney is in charge of.

Oh that's him? _ Well I liked him too. Who was he? I thought you meant their famous number 13 - whatshisnymeO'Dwyer....or something???? Is that who we're talkin' about? Sackin a plyer isn't good karma but if the Bulgarians wanta try it, let'em at it."

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Portnoy's Complaint Tue 02 Apr 2013, 6:21 pm

It's Kiss and make up time.

Portnoy's Complaint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down