The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do YOU want to happen at Mania?

+7
x12x
NickisBHAFC
HitmanOwl
Mr H
kingraf
Kay Fabe
Liam
11 posters

Go down

What do YOU want to happen at Mania? Empty What do YOU want to happen at Mania?

Post by Liam Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:58 pm

Simple thread, if it was up to you to decide exactly what happens at Mania, what would you choose. It doesn't have to be realistically what's best for the company, could just be wanting your personal favorite to win. Here's mine to start things off:

Rock vs Cena wwe championship: Cena wins via a low blow whilst the ref is distracted, hits the AA for the win. Not necessarily turning full heel, but winning through sheer desperation and getting plenty of heat from the crowd.

Punk vs Taker Streak match: Both to have at least a 20 min match where Punk looks very good. Does what he said he would do by trying to win anyway possible. Spits in Taker's face to try and get him dq'd by losing his temper, have him trying to win by count out. Taker finally wins by making Punk pass out to hells gate. Has Punk looking strong as he did not tap out and could go down the angle of him saying he was never pinned or submitted.

Lesnar/Triple H: Lesnar to win, both having a brutal match but with Brock looking very strong throughout. Makes Triple H tap out, leaves victorious, Triple H get's his Mania retirement with his best mate HBK by his side.

Ryback vs Henry: Henry to win but its not gonna happen. If Ryback is to win then I want him to do it by hitting shell shocked on Henry, that would be a great moment for the crowd.

Del Rio vs Swagger: Del Rio to pick up the win but then get's attacked after the match by Swagger who is furious in defeat. Leaves Del Rio lying motionless with Ziggler's music hitting. Comes out, cashes in, hits the super kick to Del Rio becoming WHC champion.

Team Hell No vs Big E and Ziggler: Big E and Ziggler to win with Bryan turning on Kane

The Shield vs Sheamus, Show and Orton: Shield to win. All the talk about not trusting Show, have Sheamus on the verge of victory, looks to set up the brogue kick against Rollins with Orton egging him on, as he runs towards Rollins have Orton hit the RKO on Sheamus, turning heel and have the Shield pick up the win. Sets up a feud with Sheamus and Heel Orton this year.

Barrett vs Miz: Don't really mind but would go with Miz winning and have Barrett return to the WHC scene at some point and Miz to have a strong run with the belt.

The rest i'm not too bothered about. Over to you.

Liam

Back to top Go down

What do YOU want to happen at Mania? Empty Re: What do YOU want to happen at Mania?

Post by Kay Fabe Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:13 pm

Barrett to beat Miz, don't care how, don't even care if that happens

Orton to turn heel, Shield to get the win

ZiggE to beat Kane and Bryan - I really want D-Bry and AJ to have a Macho Man and Miss Elizabeth reunion type but only when Ziggles is the WHC Champ and D-Bry has given it his all in a match with him

I'd like Brock to beat HHH, don't care how

I'd love Punk to end the streak

Rock to beat Cena after yet another mistake from Cena which should push him over the edge for their final match at extreme rules which is where I'd pull the trigger on the heel turn

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

What do YOU want to happen at Mania? Empty Re: What do YOU want to happen at Mania?

Post by kingraf Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:20 pm

ORTON will not turn heel!! Bet on that!! I dont know why management wont have it, but they will not allow it!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:20 pm

ORTON will not turn heel!! Bet on that!! I dont know why management wont have it, but they will not allow it!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:02 pm

I’d like to see Punk beat The Undertaker, but for it not to stand, maybe in the same vein as his match with The Rock at The Rumble. I’d like to see a ref bump and for Brad Maddox to run out in his black and white stripes and make a fast 3 count. For a few moments the crowd will be in shock only for the original ref to come around and see the replay on the titantron and to reverse the decision. Taker would then go on to win but for a moment we’d all believe the streak was broken and Punk would continue to claim that going forward.

I’d like to see Lesnar beat HHH. HHH would tell HBK earlier in the night that under no circumstances should he stop the match. I’d have Lesnar lock in the kimura lock but HHH refuses to tap. Stephanie runs out and begs HBK to throw in the towel as her husband is unconscious. HBK refuses until Steph grabs it and throws it in the ring. Lesnar wins but HHH looks badass for not quitting. He’d then have a way back in for 1 more match claiming he didn’t lose, he also blames HBK for the defeat and it results in a HBK/HHH match at Wrestlemania 30 which would be billed as both men’s last ever match.

The only outcome I see in the Cena/Rock match is a clean Cena win. Although I’m like everyone else and want to see Cena win via a heel turn either at Mania or Extreme Rules.

Which begs the question – Lesnar is also scheduled to be at Extreme Rules, who on earth will he be rushed into a fued with?

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:26 pm

I'd have Rock beat Cena clean,then slowly have Cena lose his mind towards mania 30. Have him end the streak turn heel. Would make perfect sense.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:28 pm

1. Rock to beat Cena clean for another mark out moment. John Cena to beat the rock and turn heel in the process.

2. HHH to beat Lesnar, but for the match to be brutal and for Lesnar to come out looking strong.

3. Same for Taker and Punk. Want taker to win however i want Punk to come away looking strong. Then CM Punk to take a well deserved break which i know is being planned.

4. The Shield to win. If they don't ill be furious and Wrestle Mania will be wrecked. Also a Randy Orton heel turn.

5. Alberto Del Rio and Swagger to have a decent match, with Ziggler cashing in on Del Rio after.

6. Ryback to botch his shell shock.

7. Jericho to beat Fandango and for Fandango to slip down and soon fall away from WWE.

8. Make a diva's match happen so i can squeeze in a toilet break.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:37 pm

The three things I want to see are the Shield winning, Punk ending the streak and Ziggler cashing in.

Other than that I think Cena being revealed as the guy behind the Shield/teaming up with Heyman/Lesnar would be awesome...this could trigger a CM Punk face turn when he gets sick of being third priority to Heyman.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:22 pm

Mr H wrote:
I’d like to see Lesnar beat HHH. HHH would tell HBK earlier in the night that under no circumstances should he stop the match. I’d have Lesnar lock in the kimura lock but HHH refuses to tap. Stephanie runs out and begs HBK to throw in the towel as her husband is unconscious. HBK refuses until Steph grabs it and throws it in the ring. Lesnar wins but HHH looks badass for not quitting. He’d then have a way back in for 1 more match claiming he didn’t lose, he also blames HBK for the defeat and it results in a HBK/HHH match at Wrestlemania 30 which would be billed as both men’s last ever match.

Takes me back to the Brett Hart/Bob Backlund match at Survivor Series...would be pretty awesome and set up a WM30 worthy match.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo277 Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:36 pm

I'd like to see:

Cena win WWE Championship
HHH beat Brock, but both come out of the match looking strong
Punk to lose to Taker by count-out or dodgy DQ or something. Punk could then come out claiming that he hadn't really lost. This would lead into a Punk/Taker streak match at WM '30.

After WM I'd pair up Cena and Brock and HHH and Punk for programs.

I would have Bryan and Kane beat Ziggler and Big E, with Bryan getting the pin on Ziggler. Ziggler to cash in on Swagger, who's just beat Del Rio, and lead to a triple threat match at Extreme Rules. Bryan to try to get added to the match, which would annoy Kane to the point the two fully dysfunction on the way to Extreme Rules, lose the tag titles and Bryan goes over Kane at Extreme Rules. This would later lead to a Ziggler/Bryan WHC feud.

Rest I'm not too bothered about.

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:40 pm

Cena to beat Rock clean
Punk to beat Undertaker
Lesnar to beat HHH
Shield to beat Shandy
Ryback to shellshock Henry
Faaaannndannngooo to beat Jericho (for giggles)
Ziggles and Choc Lesnar to beat Hell No
Del Rio to beat Swagger

These are what I want to happen, I'm not 100% confident all will (Punk has no chance)

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:39 am

xviperx wrote:
Mr H wrote:

Takes me back to the Brett Hart/Bob Backlund match at Survivor Series...would be pretty awesome and set up a WM30 worthy match.

Yes but would the kimura lock make you pass out? it breaks peoples arms that's what its designed to do. Once its broken what can Brock do go onto the other arm? I think Lesnar should just beat the crap out of him, have Triple H come back and beat the crap out of him and then have Lesnar f5 him onto the steel steps or lock in the Kimura lock and break his arm again.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:43 am

If you're in extreme pain I imagine it's possible to black out because of it, almost pass out from shock.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:58 am

Yeh suppose so, but then again he didn't when it happened to him the previous 2 times so how would you do it this time. Have Lesnar just continue on a 'broken' arm is it?

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:42 am

Miz Barrett, Miz to make Barrett submit.

Cezaro to get a squash defense, Miz to come out and challenge him to a unification match- Miz to win via scf. Sets up a fatal 4 way at er, first pin ic second us titles.

Tag team, hell no to win- Ziggler to cost the team while showing off.

Whc - del rio to win, Ziggler cashes in and wins -big e hits his finisher on him, he and Aj stand over him.

Fandango Jericho to come off the card when fandango refuses a match, leaving Jericho to do comedy skits the whole time backstage looking for an opponent.

Shield clean win.

Ryback to squash Henry in 2 minutes.

Streak- taker to win clean, heyman and punk to fall out.

Lesnar - hhh, brutal match with lesnar winning with an f5, handshake at the end- lesnar to tear up career ending contract on raw.

Rock-cena, long match, high tempo, 10 minutes in the shield appear and go for rock, cena watches then they chase them off together- stare each other down and go at it again, using each others signature moves etc- rock hits an aa from the top rope to win after both kick out. Rock goes to help cena up and gets hit with the brass knuckles and laid out.

Next night we see on a replay the shield left the knuckles for cena and the story continues with him at a cross roads, bad crowd reaction sees him promo about hustle having no reward, loyalty being for fools and no one giving him respect. Cheats to win at er, full heel turn.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm

Fandango to have a really good showing turning some of the haters heads.

Ryback v Mark Henry to be an absolute brawl of destruction.

Orton heel turn. Shield win.

Rosa Mendes to do a striptease and go all the way.

Im pretty sure at least one of them will definitely NOT happen...

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down