The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is the better product right now?

+7
Dr Gregory House MD
Statto00
Crimey
MIG
Enforcer
Shot 21 LCFC
Adam D
11 posters

Go down

Which currently has the better booking

Which is the better product right now? Vote_lcap46%Which is the better product right now? Vote_rcap 46% 
[ 12 ]
Which is the better product right now? Vote_lcap27%Which is the better product right now? Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 7 ]
Which is the better product right now? Vote_lcap27%Which is the better product right now? Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 7 ]
Which is the better product right now? Vote_lcap0%Which is the better product right now? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 26

Which is the better product right now? Empty Which is the better product right now?

Post by Adam D Thu 18 Apr - 15:28

I am going to ask a big favour of the forum.

Could only people who watch both products (or at the very least take an active interest in both) vote.

If you only watch WWE and not TNA (ie people like Bull and shot21), then dont vote, as I want to try and get a true representation of how the products are currently perceived.

WWE will always have a bigger presence on these boards but I dont want this poll to be biased by the die hards please!

So, at the moment, which fed is being booked better (or least worst if you will)?

Last edited by Adam D on Thu 18 Apr - 15:45; edited 1 time in total

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Which is the better product right now? Empty Re: Which is the better product right now?

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 18 Apr - 15:33

Doh Damnit Im really sorry, I voted before I read the thread!!! Can my vote be cancelled? If not everyone please just minus 1 when you see the poll results.

I really should read the thread before I vote Sorry

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Which is the better product right now? Empty Re: Which is the better product right now?

Post by Enforcer Thu 18 Apr - 15:39

I've voted WWE. Whilst there are so many problems with WWE, I still want to watch it each week - whilst TNA can feel like a chore. Aces & Eights could be interesting, but I'm already losing interest after Lockdown and apart from that there are no storylines that I feel invested in.

A lot of TNAs problems are down to the stupid decision to drop to 4 ppvs a year, I have pretty much known since Lockdown that no major changes will happen until June - so what is there to make me care?

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 18 Apr - 15:44

Enforcer wrote:I've voted WWE. Whilst there are so many problems with WWE, I still want to watch it each week - whilst TNA can feel like a chore. Aces & Eights could be interesting, but I'm already losing interest after Lockdown and apart from that there are no storylines that I feel invested in.

A lot of TNAs problems are down to the stupid decision to drop to 4 ppvs a year, I have pretty much known since Lockdown that no major changes will happen until June - so what is there to make me care?

Thats a really interesting point - most people really heralded the reduction. I agree, I think its too few now.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 18 Apr - 15:45

Shot 21 LCFC wrote: Doh Damnit Im really sorry, I voted before I read the thread!!! Can my vote be cancelled? If not everyone please just minus 1 when you see the poll results.

I really should read the thread before I vote Sorry

you were even named in person!!!

I have turned the vote cancelling on.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 18 Apr - 15:46

I know that is what makes it even worse Laugh Im such a moron. Vote has now been cancelled OK

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 18 Apr - 15:53

Adam D wrote:
Enforcer wrote:I've voted WWE. Whilst there are so many problems with WWE, I still want to watch it each week - whilst TNA can feel like a chore. Aces & Eights could be interesting, but I'm already losing interest after Lockdown and apart from that there are no storylines that I feel invested in.

Thats a really interesting point - most people really heralded the reduction. I agree, I think its too few now.

I agreed with the reduction, I just think they cut too much too fast. 6-8 ppvs would have given a better gap between them, without being so long storylines can't be maintained.

The decision was announced just before Genesis and what is probably one of the lesser ppvs is now on the calendar just because it happened to be next!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Thu 18 Apr - 15:54

I don't watch TNA so I voted for WWE OK

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 18 Apr - 16:00

MIG wrote:I don't watch TNA so I voted for WWE OK

Laugh

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 18 Apr - 16:00

MIG wrote:I don't watch TNA so I voted for WWE OK

I am not sure if you are being serious or not?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 18 Apr - 16:01

Adam D wrote:

I don't think it was heralded at all. People agreed with the decision to reduce the number of pay per views, but to reduce it to just four was considered a ridiculous decision. And of course they're now suffering the consequences.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Thu 18 Apr - 16:01

I was joking. I haven't voted because I don't watch TNA

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 18 Apr - 16:02

Crimey wrote:
Adam D wrote:

I don't think it was heralded at all. People agreed with the decision to reduce the number of pay per views, but to reduce it to just four was considered a ridiculous decision. And of course they're now suffering the consequences.

Really? I thought that people generally liked the idea! I didnt see any negatives at the time.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 18 Apr - 16:19

https://www.606v2.com/t39294-tna-announce-ppv-changes

I think there's probably more negative than positive there. Like I said, people liked the reduction, just felt they'd gone too far.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statto00 Thu 18 Apr - 16:33

I voted "both awful". The shows speak for themselves.

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 18 Apr - 16:33

I went for WWE, as for why (and it does include positives for TNA) will have to wait until I get home from my Granny's house as I'm already running late

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 18 Apr - 16:37

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:I went for WWE, as for why (and it does include positives for TNA) will have to wait until I get home from my Granny's house as I'm already running late

Have you told her that you are going to punch in the face sometime this year when Storm debuts in WWE?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 18 Apr - 16:41

Adam D wrote:
Dr Gregory House MD wrote:I went for WWE, as for why (and it does include positives for TNA) will have to wait until I get home from my Granny's house as I'm already running late

Have you told her that you are going to punch in the face sometime this year when Storm debuts in WWE?

You said top star, and as we know WWE have such a wonderful record with AMW alumini

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 18 Apr - 19:11

TNA never ever have that real excitement factor for me. And I find Hogan and Sting more infuriating than Cena. I don't think they really hit the high notes in the ring that WWE do either. They probably throw in less 1* matches but they don't blow anyone's mind either

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Thu 18 Apr - 20:20

impact wrestling
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Thu 18 Apr - 20:21

The storylines in TNA are a still a bit blah but the wrestling matches are still on a different level to WWE. The quality of the matches on Impact are better than anything on Raw or SD.

Problem is that its held back by the fact that it only has one show, resulting in too many 6-man tag matches in TNA.

WWE still has the better writing (which is still bad) which makes sense and easier to follow.

My answer? i'd rather watch Raw over Impact, but Impact over Smackdown.

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Apr - 9:06

I voted TNA.

The standard of wrestling is better, it isn't PG and the wrestlers are more willing to perform the more "dangerous" moves. The only thing WWE has going at the moment is FAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDDAAAAAANNNNGGGGGGOOOO

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Fri 19 Apr - 9:25

Faaaaandaaaaaangoooooo wrote:I voted TNA.

The standard of wrestling is better, it isn't PG and the wrestlers are more willing to perform the more "dangerous" moves. The only thing WWE has going at the moment is FAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDDAAAAAANNNNGGGGGGOOOO

Just a heads up. Thats getting pretty boring, pretty quickly.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Apr - 9:42

MIG wrote:
Faaaaandaaaaaangoooooo wrote:I voted TNA.

Just a heads up. Thats getting pretty boring, pretty quickly.

oh well

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 19 Apr - 11:01

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:
Adam D wrote:

You said top star, and as we know WWE have such a wonderful record with AMW alumini

You won't be saying that Doc when Storm debuts as Chauncy Abdomen on Smackdown, confronts JTG, holds his right fist in his left palm and tells the former Cryme Tymer to "smell the cheese".

It'll be the best debut since Jesus did a run-in at that Christmas show in Bethlehem OK

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down