The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Would Have The Best Chance Against Rafa? Ferrer Or Haas.

+2
Chydremion
hawkeye
6 posters

Go down

Who Would Have The Best Chance Against Rafa? Ferrer Or Haas.

Who Would Have The Best Chance Against Rafa? Ferrer Or Haas. Vote_lcap33%Who Would Have The Best Chance Against Rafa? Ferrer Or Haas. Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Who Would Have The Best Chance Against Rafa? Ferrer Or Haas. Vote_lcap67%Who Would Have The Best Chance Against Rafa? Ferrer Or Haas. Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Who Would Have The Best Chance Against Rafa? Ferrer Or Haas. Empty Who Would Have The Best Chance Against Rafa? Ferrer Or Haas.

Post by hawkeye Thu 09 May 2013, 11:12 am

Haas and Ferrer are playing later today and the winner will play Rafa. Who would have the best chance of getting a win? They both have completely different styles. Ferrer DHB sticks like glue to the base line or Haas SHB very happy at the net. What style of play is most effective against Nadal. I do realize that neither player has managed a win yet...

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Who Would Have The Best Chance Against Rafa? Ferrer Or Haas. Empty Re: Who Would Have The Best Chance Against Rafa? Ferrer Or Haas.

Post by Chydremion Thu 09 May 2013, 11:46 am

They both have zero % chance.

Chydremion

Back to top Go down

Who Would Have The Best Chance Against Rafa? Ferrer Or Haas. Empty Re: Who Would Have The Best Chance Against Rafa? Ferrer Or Haas.

Post by HM Murdock Thu 09 May 2013, 11:50 am

A cricket stump hammered into the ground has more chance than Ferrer when he plays Rafa.

HM Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Thu 09 May 2013, 11:52 am

At a pinch Haas...but they're both on a hiding to nothing.
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvSports! Thu 09 May 2013, 12:27 pm

Maybe the question should be, who is more likely to keep the score respectable?

LuvSports!

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 09 May 2013, 12:31 pm

Haas, I suppose if the question is who will be more competitive.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Fri 10 May 2013, 2:03 am

I disagree with the majority opinion here. IMO Haas would by far have been the easier match. He doesn't have a killer shot or the consistency to represent much of a threat. But Ferrer has played Nadal close on numerous occasions and if Nadal doesn't play well or he plays really well he will have his chances.

Talk that he is mentally weak against Nadal or that he somehow bows to him and lets him win is nonsense. Nadal is just the more talented player and that's what explains their skewed H2H. Ferrer is capable of a win if Nadal doesn't play his best and if Nadal has any physical problems he will be able to take advantage.

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down