The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aviva Premiership Final Preview - Leicester vs Northampton

+33
nth
hawalsh
glamorganalun
markb
mbernz
UlstermaninGlasgow
Frankston
flankertye
mattygoat
sad_gimp
Hound of Harrow
LeinsterFan4life
ChequeredJersey
profitius
Pot Hale
timhen
Ozzy3213
Cumbrian
BigTrevsbigmac
wales606
doctor_grey
BamBam
Manu's Boxing Coach
propdavid_london
HongKongCherry
killer938
Portnoy's Complaint
yappysnap
HammerofThunor
B91212
broadlandboy
formerly known as Sam
LondonTiger
37 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Aviva Premiership Final Preview - Leicester vs Northampton Empty Aviva Premiership Final Preview - Leicester vs Northampton

Post by LondonTiger Mon 20 May 2013, 7:16 pm

Saturday 25th May
Twickenham
Referee: Wayne Barnes

Well the Sold-Out signs have now gone up as demonstrated by captains Toby Flood and Dylan Hartley, and with most tickets in the hands of neutrals I suspect that most support will be for Northampton (is it me or does this picture look photo-shopped?):

Spoiler:

Expected Teams

Leicester
Mulipola, Youngs, Cole, Kitchener, Parling, Croft, Salvi, Crane, Youngs, Flood, Thompstone/Goneva, Allen, Tuilagi, Morris, Tait.

Northampton
Tonga'uiha, Hartley, Mujati, Lawes, Day, Clark, Wood, Manoa, Dickson, Myler, Elliot, Burrell, Pisi, Pisi, Foden

Match-Ups

Front Row - With Ayerza playing, Tigers have had a clear advantage over saints over the last two years. Mulipola though is not the technician that the Argentinian is, but he is strong and should be able to gain parity with Mooj. On the other side much will depend on the ref. If he allows tiny to swing out and drive inwards as he did against Sarries the Cole could struggle. If he is kept straight, then Cole has shown in the past that he can make life very difficult for Saint's departing talisman. Tom youngs will need to be on top of his game when it comes to lineouts, but expect a hell of a battle between two people who right now are competing for the bench spot for the first Lions test.

Second Row - Geoff Parling is a lock forward under-rated by fans, but loved by coaches and fellow players. Should he be partnered by Graham Kitchener, Tigers may lose a little physicality compared to Slater (who may still be injured and not risked as a starter even if fit) but gain in other areas. Courtney Lawes form has improved as the season has progressed and will look to make a real impact. His likely partner, Day, is not the most prominent second row but is highly effective.

Back Row - Northampton are likely to start with a highly physical and combative back row, looking to smash Tigers back at every opportunity. With the pace of Croft and a genuine openside in Salvi, Tigers will hope to gain an advantage here, but if they are unable to match Saints the whole match gets very interesting.

Half Backs - Ben Youngs and Toby Flood should have the experience and class to help this become a defining aspect of the game. Should tigers pack be on the front foot expect to see them keeping the tempo high and really running at Saints, whilst when Saints are in possession we can expect to see Youngs really harrying Dickson. Should Myler be sending out too many floaty passes, Flood will be looking for the intercept. Dickson is the heartbeat of the Saints team. If he is prominent their forwards will have done a job and he will be driving the team forwards. Stephen Myler, who will be buoyed by his call up to the England squad, bneeds to keep things simple, kick his goals and reduce mistakes to the minimum. With big runners outside he can rely on them to do the work.

Centres - Leroy burrell (another called up by Lancaster) and George Pisi against Allen and Manu. Mouth watering clash. George Pisi is sheer class, but will not want to remember the last meeting when Manu burned him for pace. Leicester need to look to get Manu in the game a little more, Saints will be marking him closely.

Back 3 - Both teams are better in attack than defence in the back 3. Matt Tait has improved his handling of the high ball immeasurably since December and is on a hot vein of form. Saints cannot afford to kick badly to him. Opposite number Foden has had a miserable season, Tigers fans will not want him to find form on the big day. Tigers will look to expose Elliots lack of physicality, Saints will hope his speed and elusive running hold sway.

Form
Tigers usual post 6Ns, end of season rush had an uncommon blip when they lost narrowly in Bath. Otherwise form has been excellent having won their other 6 matches since the 6Ns (and the 5 immediately before them). Saints performance levels have been up and down - veering between the excellent such as ending Ulster's unbeaten start to the season in Belfast to the crazy when being thrashed by London Irish. Recent form has seen them win 7 of their last 9 matches. They will though want to forget one of those defeats - by 28pts at home to tigers. that was the 7th win in a row for Leicester over East Midlands rivals. Tigers have a poor record in finals in recent times, but will hope to extend their streak to 8 matches.

Last edited by LondonTiger on Mon 20 May 2013, 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Aviva Premiership Final Preview - Leicester vs Northampton Empty Re: Aviva Premiership Final Preview - Leicester vs Northampton

Post by formerly known as Sam Mon 20 May 2013, 7:34 pm

I think we need Slater and Crane fit in order to bulk out the pack otherwise Saints could cause us some pain at the driving maul.

We need to match Saints physically early doors, keep hold of the ball and change the point of attack repeatedly. Get their big boys running and wear them down. There's not much between the first teams but our bench is better.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Aviva Premiership Final Preview - Leicester vs Northampton Empty Re: Aviva Premiership Final Preview - Leicester vs Northampton

Post by broadlandboy Mon 20 May 2013, 8:45 pm

Ref is Barnes I do believe http://www.rfu.com/news/2013/may/news-articles/170513_barnes_premiership_final

Last edited by broadlandboy on Mon 20 May 2013, 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)

broadlandboy

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Mon 20 May 2013, 9:34 pm

broadlandboy wrote:Ref is Barnes I do believe http://www.rfu.com/news/2013/may/news-articles/170513_barnes_premiership_final

Oh. Sad

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Mon 20 May 2013, 9:38 pm

He's only a major issue when we play Quins. He has no idea about the scrum though so that might well be a lottery.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by B91212 Wed 22 May 2013, 5:09 pm

Thanks, as usual a good write up LT. As a Saints fan I agree with the majority although personally I didn't see anything wrong with Tonga'uiha scrummaging in the semi of course Wink . Saints did brilliantly to get past Saracens, surprising them mainly due to the level of defensive intensity they had coupled with Saracens having a weakened back row. However, Tigers will now be expecting it so the element of surprise is gone and plus they have the trio of Salvi, Croft and the under-rated (at this level) Crane anyway who are more than equipped to deal with the to be expected ferocious breakdown battle.

Saints never usually release injury updates but do have some concerns over a few key players. Both Lawes (neck) and Clark (ankle) were forced off in the semi-final whilst having big games and are crucial to how Saints will try and approach the match. George Pisi may now be fit after missing the last few weeks of the regular season and then coming back from injury too soon but will be lacking match fitness. James Wilson did however do okay at 13 in the semi and helps Myler by giving Saints another kicking option in the backs if JM decides to leave 9 -15 unchanged.

Can maybe see Saints trying to target Tigers front row due to Mulipola not being the most technical LH (plus being pretty big against the smaller squatter Mooj) and Tom Youngs perceived weakness in scrummaging. Can't see them getting much success there, it will be the usual lottery and whichever team can convince the ref they are being unfairly scrummaged against will gain the ascendency. Still I think they may try!

Personally, although I hope I'm wrong but I can't see past a Leicester victory. Just feel Tigers have the stronger 23 coupled with the fact that they are in a serious run of form. Unfortunately I think it will be enough to see them home.

B91212

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Wed 22 May 2013, 9:22 pm

Assuming that Slater is still injured, Tigers bench is likely to be:

Hawkins, Balmain, Castro, Mafi, Waldrom, Harrison, Ford, Smith. In the pack that is a heck of a set of replacements and could be crucial.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Wed 22 May 2013, 9:30 pm

Apparently Slater is available. As is Thompston

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013/may/21/geordan-murphy-grand-final-leicester

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Wed 22 May 2013, 10:05 pm

Tigers team will be:

1. Mulipola
2. T Youngs
3. Cole
4. Slater
5. Parling
6. Croft
7. Salvi
8. Crane
9. B Youngs
10. Flood
11. Thompstone
12. Allen
13. Manu
14. Morris
15. Tait

Bench: Balmain, Hawkins, Castro, Kitchener, Waldrom, Harrison, Ford, Smith.

Four tightheads in the squad which is a slight concern against a strong Saints scrum. Lineout will be a great battle, anyone remember Hartley's yipps at Welford Rd last season when Croft got in his head? Both teams are stacked with jumpers. Salvi's fitness will be crucial.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Wed 22 May 2013, 10:06 pm

IKf Slater is fit, then based on past history I would be shocked if he started, but was instead on the bench.

Mind you I am often wrong. Very Happy

What worries me is I am feeling really good about this match. I hate feeling confident, as that is when fate decides to bit you in the arse.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Wed 22 May 2013, 10:08 pm

I'm really hoping Saints come out strong. A repeat of the last game would be disappointing (maybe not for Tigers fans). I hope Saints have a cracker and win(for the variation)

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Wed 22 May 2013, 10:22 pm

Variation would be if we bleedin won Hammer.

LT I think Slater will either start or not be involved at all.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Wed 22 May 2013, 11:06 pm

formerly known as Sam wrote:Variation would be if we bleedin won Hammer.

LT I think Slater will either start or not be involved at all.

Very Happy

Maybe to you. I just hope it's a great game and both play to their best (which is pretty impossible because when a team is at their best the y stop the team being able to play but you know what I mean).

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Thu 23 May 2013, 6:48 am

I'm just hoping for a great game.

Sorry to say but on paper Tigers look a fair bit better, but then you could have said the same about Sarries, question is can Saints get themselves up for another massive performance? The way they were celebrating beating Saracens, was that there final?

Oh and LT well done on the write up, but do tell me how Tigers scrimmage, as it always seems that they have to play against naughty cheating sides in these finals... Ill be looking to make sure that Tigers props bindings are correct and that they're always driving straight!

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Thu 23 May 2013, 6:56 am

Innocent as schoolboys, Yappy, innocent as schoolboys.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Thu 23 May 2013, 7:02 am

Actually on a more serious note, I am still peed off that we were unable to find a way to counter Quins sideways drift and wheel last year. In unoppossed warmup you could see what the Quins pack were planning and we should have been able to counter it. That we did not is worrying.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Portnoy's Complaint Thu 23 May 2013, 7:09 am

LondonTiger wrote:Innocent as schoolboys, Yappy, innocent as schoolboys.
Exactly LT. Just following the fine schoolboy example of respect for the laws of the game as exemplified by William Webb-Ellis. Wink

Portnoy's Complaint

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Thu 23 May 2013, 7:29 am

Ah fair enough, well I commend your players for standing up to the beastly cheating rabble that fills up the AP and not sinking to their disgusting level.

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by killer938 Thu 23 May 2013, 8:17 am

Yappy

Not cheating is something Tigers pride themselves on, going back to the days of Jonno and Neil Back Wink

As to the match, I think the first half will be crucial. If we are in touch with Saints at half time then I think we have a great chance of winning but we need to withstand the onslaught I expect from Saints like they put on against Saracens in the semi. The first half is going to be brutal.

killer938

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Thu 23 May 2013, 8:58 am

yappysnap wrote:I'm just hoping for a great game.

Sorry to say but on paper Tigers look a fair bit better, but then you could have said the same about Sarries, question is can Saints get themselves up for another massive performance? The way they were celebrating beating Saracens, was that there final?

Oh and LT well done on the write up, but do tell me how Tigers scrimmage, as it always seems that they have to play against naughty cheating sides in these finals... Ill be looking to make sure that Tigers props bindings are correct and that they're always driving straight!

In fairness to them, they didn't have to complain about the opposition cheating in the one final that springs to my mind Crying or Very sad
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Portnoy's Complaint Thu 23 May 2013, 9:22 am

I'm looking forward to the game. My brain tells to stay neutral and enjoy the spectacle. But equally my brain's whispering in my ear "fat chance you stupid sod".

SUFTEMs! music (except in the scrum).

Portnoy's Complaint

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Thu 23 May 2013, 9:45 am

yappysnap wrote:Ah fair enough, well I commend your players for standing up to the beastly cheating rabble that fills up the AP and not sinking to their disgusting level.

We do our best to set a good example.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Thu 23 May 2013, 6:28 pm

Thinking back i've realised your plan!!

Cole snorted a dirty great booga on to his own chin right before packing down against Marler, after that poor Joe was never the same!

Disgusting behaviour from a pro player and a role model!! Life time ban! Wink

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Thu 23 May 2013, 7:44 pm

No, no, no. The polar bear is an upstanding young man who keeps a silk handkershief in his sock. All mucoid products are safely stowed away for later.

The problem is down to Samoan eating habits.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Thu 23 May 2013, 10:38 pm

Aaaanyway getting back to the actual final, I see the whole Sky crew are backing Tigers too.

To be honest I still think that they're right. Looking through the two teams and you think only perhaps Wood and Elliot would make it in to the Tigers team but then would you really take Tom Wood over Salvi or Croft?? And would Elliott Daily work as well as a big winger like Thompstone or Genova?

Maybe Foden over Tait?

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by propdavid_london Fri 24 May 2013, 11:13 am

formerly known as Sam wrote:Tigers team will be:

1. Mulipola
2. T Youngs
3. Cole
4. Slater
5. Parling
6. Croft
7. Salvi
8. Crane
9. B Youngs
10. Flood
11. Thompstone
12. Allen
13. Manu
14. Morris
15. Tait

Bench: Balmain, Hawkins, Castro, Kitchener, Waldrom, Harrison, Ford, Smith.

Four tightheads in the squad which is a slight concern against a strong Saints scrum. Lineout will be a great battle, anyone remember Hartley's yipps at Welford Rd last season when Croft got in his head? Both teams are stacked with jumpers. Salvi's fitness will be crucial.

No Mafi?

propdavid_london

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri 24 May 2013, 12:33 pm

Well you'd have to sacrifice one backrow on the bench.

I wasn't that close though.

Same starting line up as the semi but with Slater on the bench (so no Thompstone) instead of Waldrom which is a surprise as his ball carrying late on could have a good impact. I suppose Mafi is in better form.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Manu's Boxing Coach Fri 24 May 2013, 12:37 pm

Teams have been announced:

15 Mathew Tait
14 Niall Morris
13 Manusamoa Tuilagi
12 Anthony Allen
11 Vereniki Goneva
10 Toby Flood (c)
9 Ben Youngs
1 Logovi'i Mulipola
2 Tom Youngs
3 Dan Cole
4 Graham Kitchener
5 Geoff Parling
6 Tom Croft
7 Julian Salvi
8 Jordan Crane

Replacements
16 Rob Hawkins
17 Fraser Balmain
18 Martin Castrogiovanni
19 Ed Slater
20 Steve Mafi
21 Sam Harrison
22 George Ford
23 Matt Smith

Northampton Saints
15 Ben Foden
14 Ken Pisi
13 James Wilson
12 Luther Burrell
11 Jamie Elliott
10 Stephen Myler
9 Lee Dickson
1 Soane Tonga'uiha
2 Dylan Hartley (c)
3 Brian Mujati
4 Courtney Lawes
5 Christian Day
6 Phil Dowson
7 Tom Wood
8 Samu Manoa

Replacements
16 Mike Haywood
17 Alex Waller
18 Tom Mercey
19 Ben Nutley
20 GJ Van Velze
21 Martin Roberts
22 Ryan Lamb
23 George Pisi

From a Leicester point of view, happy to see Goneva who is a real game breaker especially with the dry conditions that have been forecast. Slightly concerned with the forward pack, would prefer the bulk of Slater against the big forwards of Saints and feel our bench is not as well balanced without Waldrom. However a strong team and the fact that we dont have players like Waldrom does show the strength we are in at the moment.

The team expected from Saints with a strong pack and their backs looked to be clicking well. I think Burrell will be important and will not allow tuilagi to impose himself as easily as the previous game. As a tigers fan I am happy to see Pisi on the bench and he is a real threat on his day.

Manu's Boxing Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Fri 24 May 2013, 12:57 pm

Calum Clark injured I see, so Dowson gets a go.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri 24 May 2013, 1:55 pm

Shame. I was hoping Clark would get the damn good rucking the scum bag deserves. Nevermind.

Should be a close game. The lack of Slater is a blow but neither Day nor Lawes are particularly big so we may get away with it. Need to work our defence from the maul at lineouts. We have a weakness through the middle but counter ruck very well as Crane come round from the tail and Youngs from the front. If Saints get a quick maul going through the middle we might give ground and a penalty if Youngs and Crane don't get round to push quick enough.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by propdavid_london Fri 24 May 2013, 2:20 pm

No 8 back up there for Tigers - who would step in at the back if Crane is injured? Croft or Salvi.

I'm looking forward to this game...Genova is a real bonus to Tigers and a real physical threat equal to Manu Tuilagi.

Saints will try to impose their usual game and if that doesnt work then I'm not sure they have the ability to close out the game.

Still - Quins were underdogs last season so you never know.

propdavid_london

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri 24 May 2013, 2:45 pm

Were they? Quins had won at Welford Rd and topped the league. Tigers had turned it on in the second half of the season but I don't think there was a clear favourite, especially as Flood was injured.

Re 8 back up, Slater was a 6/8 we converted to lock and Mulipola played 8 a lot in NZ before Freddie Tuilagi convinced him to change to prop and then Tigers trialled him as a prop.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by propdavid_london Fri 24 May 2013, 2:59 pm

Hi Sam,
well - as a Quins supporter I didnt feel like the favourites. Tigers have all the experience of the KO stages and well, I wasnt confident.
Quins won at Welford Rd, but were also turned over at the Stoop.

propdavid_london

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri 24 May 2013, 4:01 pm

As a Tigers supporter I had a feeling we were being over egged after the semi as the Welford Rd support masked the inadequacies the injuries had left us. Quins far closer semi really seemed to galvanize what was a largely fully fit team.

Part of me wants to see Cockers give Mulipola the last 10 mins at 8.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by B91212 Fri 24 May 2013, 4:10 pm

LondonTiger wrote:Calum Clark injured I see, so Dowson gets a go.
Significant loss, Clarks return to fitness coincided with Saints greatly improved form during the last 2 months of the season. Dowson is a decent replacement, especially in his best position of 6 but it's still a blow*.

*I understand that by just mentioning Clarks name in a non-negative way this post breaks an unwritten rule of the rugby section on 606v2. I will add as a Saints fan that I too felt that his actions against Hawkins in the LV final were totally indefensible and that he deserved a longer ban. However, he served his time and even Richard Cockerill said a line should be drawn under the incident when he returned at Welford Road earlier in the season.

B91212

Back to top Go down

Post by Portnoy's Complaint Fri 24 May 2013, 4:55 pm

Hear hear B9.

Way worse things have been done in rugby and (worse) in the name of rugby.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a celebration of the Jeff and it should not be besmirched by pettiness.

Good luck to both sides at HQ and here's hoping for a grand day out.

Portnoy's Complaint

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Fri 24 May 2013, 5:02 pm

formerly known as Sam wrote:As a Tigers supporter I had a feeling we were being over egged after the semi as the Welford Rd support masked the inadequacies the injuries had left us. Quins far closer semi really seemed to galvanize what was a largely fully fit team.

Part of me wants to see Cockers give Mulipola the last 10 mins at 8.

That could be pretty impressive!

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri 24 May 2013, 5:20 pm

It would. 20 stone Samoan picks up at the base 5m out, good luck scrum half. Unlikely however.

Weather here is pretty vile, hope it's warmer in London. Don't like the idea of wet conditions and Goneva under the high ball.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Sat 25 May 2013, 10:27 am

This isn't even on sky sports?? I'm glad they are losing the coverage next season, if they are letting the final go to espn this year too

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Portnoy's Complaint Sat 25 May 2013, 10:33 am

BamBam wrote:This isn't even on sky sports?? I'm glad they are losing the coverage next season, if they are letting the final go to espn this year too

Wasn't the final on espn last year as well? I seem to recall it being screened by a better broadcaster than Sky.

Portnoy's Complaint

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Sat 25 May 2013, 10:39 am

It was on ESPN exclusively last year too.
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Sat 25 May 2013, 1:23 pm

As a Saints fan, I really don't care who Leicester put out. Not in a disrespectful way, but I can't become concerned by distractions - Saints have a job to do whether Leicester put out their best team ever or the Sister's of Saint Vomitus.

Saints have to attack strongly straight ahead, bring in the Stevie and the centres, and look to create Running lines for Ben Foden. If that is held in check, they we go wider to those things..........the.........errr.........umm.......wings.

ON the other hand, when Leicester have the ball, take it. Straight ahead physical, tough defense. 80 solid minutes, no let up, no resting, no breaks, great communication. Just hit something in deep-sea fungus green.

Saints worst tendency is to shut off for about 20 minutes each match, though that's been better recently. That happens and Leicester will put a quick 20 on us.

Selection: (season analysis: Gak) Mallinder surrendered the Heineken Cup with god-awful mind blowing selections (Ryan Lamb at 10 against Ulster is like putting Mr. Blobby at 9, or David Cameron at Prop). Today's lineup looks like the best squad Saints could put out, barring injuries (Calum Clarke).

Here's hoping Saints. No offense intended you Leicester types. Really pulling for youse guys to come in second today!

GSTQ

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Sat 25 May 2013, 2:26 pm

Never had ESPN and think I watched it in a pub last year so had no clue what the broadcasting was like! Stuck at home today so will have to find a dodgy stream .... Unless anyone can help?

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Sat 25 May 2013, 2:39 pm

BamBam wrote:Never had ESPN and think I watched it in a pub last year so had no clue what the broadcasting was like! Stuck at home today so will have to find a dodgy stream .... Unless anyone can help?

Last edited by doctor_grey on Sat 25 May 2013, 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sat 25 May 2013, 2:47 pm

Last edited by wales606 on Sat 25 May 2013, 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Sat 25 May 2013, 2:49 pm

C'mon You Saints

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sat 25 May 2013, 3:10 pm

Really good try

Leicester want their crown back
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sat 25 May 2013, 3:10 pm

Flood for the Lions Whistle
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sat 25 May 2013, 3:18 pm

Good game for a neutral, 2 tries in 15 minutes
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Sat 25 May 2013, 3:24 pm

mmmm tough call on Lawes there!

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next