The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real promos.

+6
MetalMotty
Shot 21 LCFC
theundisputedY2D2
Samo
TheCultOfPersonality
Blade
10 posters

Go down

Real promos. Empty Real promos.

Post by Blade Thu 13 Jun 2013, 11:33 pm

I thought this was cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enG7mQ6gAv4

What's you thoughts.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Real promos. Empty Re: Real promos.

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Fri 14 Jun 2013, 11:05 am

Paul Heyman's promo on Vince was great. You could really see the real hatred he had for Vince and it felt real personal.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 14 Jun 2013, 1:02 pm

Yeah thought that was the best of the whole bunch but the commentator who went off on one can't remember his name lol throwing a wobbly on the stage was good as well.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Fri 14 Jun 2013, 5:02 pm

Joey Styles shoot was amazing.  Would love to see him back at the announce table.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 14 Jun 2013, 5:17 pm

That's his name Joe styles lol, Cheers Samo lol.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 14 Jun 2013, 11:45 pm

Love that Joey Styles promo! With those verbal skills and his immense physical attributes that enabled him to knock out JBL, it boggles the mind that WWE didn't capitalise on it!

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 15 Jun 2013, 12:05 am

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:
Love that Joey Styles promo! With those verbal skills and his immense physical attributes that enabled him to knock out JBL, it boggles the mind that WWE didn't capitalise on it!

Story telling is what WWE is rubbish at lol.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Sat 15 Jun 2013, 12:41 pm

Can someone please sort this quoting system? Since the update everytime you try to quote another posters comment and respond to it, you cant set your cursor ouside of the quoted section meaning you have to type inside it. As you can see above it makes it look like you are simply re-quoting and not responding and may leave others to get to confused as to wha the OP said. It makes things pretty awkward. Sort it out v2, or so help me God I will find another wrestling forum, sign up to it, and every week I will post "Shots Random Thoughts" which will rip Y2 off word for word!! Fix it v2!! Fix it!!!!!!!!!!!mad

My own shoot promo Very Happy

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Sat 15 Jun 2013, 12:53 pm

Haha nice one shot21

If I remember rightly doesn't joey styles still work for wwe, has something to do with the website and social media.

It's a shame be epic if he could go to tna. Far better than tenay and tazz

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat 15 Jun 2013, 12:56 pm

Shot 21 LCFC wrote:Can someone please sort this quoting system? Since the update everytime you try to quote another posters comment and respond to it, you cant set your cursor ouside of the quoted section meaning you have to type inside it. As you can see above it makes it look like you are simply re-quoting and not responding and may leave others to get to confused as to wha the OP said. It makes things pretty awkward. Sort it out v2, or so help me God I will find another wrestling forum, sign up to it, and every week I will post "Shots Random Thoughts" which will rip Y2 off word for word!! Fix it v2!! Fix it!!!!!!!!!!!mad

We haven't changed it, the host of the site has, we can't do anything about it. It's also a beta so it has a lot of bugs.

Just click "switch editor mode" on the toolbar, it's 4 to the right of the emoticons and you go back to the old style.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Sat 15 Jun 2013, 1:11 pm

Crimey wrote:
Shot 21 LCFC wrote:Can someone please sort this quoting system? Since the update everytime you try to quote another posters comment and respond to it, you cant set your cursor ouside of the quoted section meaning you have to type inside it. As you can see above it makes it look like you are simply re-quoting and not responding and may leave others to get to confused as to wha the OP said. It makes things pretty awkward. Sort it out v2, or so help me God I will find another wrestling forum, sign up to it, and every week I will post "Shots Random Thoughts" which will rip Y2 off word for word!! Fix it v2!! Fix it!!!!!!!!!!!mad

We haven't changed it, the host of the site has, we can't do anything about it. It's also a beta so it has a lot of bugs.

Just click "switch editor mode" on the toolbar, it's 4 to the right of the emoticons and you go back to the old style.

Oh yeah so you can!! Fair enough I will shut up now lol.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 15 Jun 2013, 6:03 pm

Shot 21 LCFC wrote:
Crimey wrote:

Oh yeah so you can!! Fair enough I will shut up now lol.

Cry baby Laugh
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Sun 16 Jun 2013, 6:47 am

I'm k the only person who wishes Lawle's Heart attack was more serious so Joey styles could return?

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun 16 Jun 2013, 9:00 am

RinoGattuso wrote:I'm k the only person who wishes Lawle's Heart attack was more serious so Joey styles could return?

Seems a bit harsh to wish a man's death, particulary as Lawlers colour and Styles is play by play so unlikely to replace him anyway

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 16 Jun 2013, 11:11 am

RinoGattuso wrote:I'm k the only person who wishes Lawle's Heart attack was more serious so Joey styles could return?

Pretty stupid thing to say IMO.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down