The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 Football Podcast Featuring David Clarke

5 posters

Go down

V2 Football Podcast Featuring David Clarke Empty V2 Football Podcast Featuring David Clarke

Post by hampo17 Thu 20 Jun 2013, 11:03 pm

This week the team are joined by David Clarke to discuss grass roots football. David is a level 2 coach and shared his insight in to the way youngsters are coached in Britain,and also gave a few examples of situations he has faced as a coach and a referee.

The team also look at who the next manager of England's Under 21s could be, the developing situation at Newcastle and also discuss the Confederations Cup.

We also asked our listeners to send us the most ridiculous excuses or injuries that they've heard for people to miss a game. A selection of these will be read out on next weeks show.

To hear all their answers click here and take a listen.

The podcast will also be available on iTunes.

If you have a question for next weeks show, then please email the team football@v2journal.com

You can also follow us on twitter @v2football

Also make sure to like our page on Facebook here

http://v2journal.com/22/post/2013/06/v2-football-podcast-featuring-david-clarke.html

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

V2 Football Podcast Featuring David Clarke Empty Re: V2 Football Podcast Featuring David Clarke

Post by Holymiky Fri 21 Jun 2013, 12:24 am

This was another amazing podcast, i really enjoyed it - Great job guys.

Thanks for the mention, its much appreciated and i have sent an audio file containing my pronunciation attempt to the V2Football Email.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

V2 Football Podcast Featuring David Clarke Empty Re: V2 Football Podcast Featuring David Clarke

Post by VDT Fri 21 Jun 2013, 6:14 am

Did we beep out Wilko calling Kinnear a tw@t? Lol
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 21 Jun 2013, 9:34 am

I'm pretty sure I heard it VDT so I don't think so mate. I might be wrong though.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri 21 Jun 2013, 10:46 am

Yeah it wasn't bleeped out. If we ever have Joe on I'll explain that we have duck taped Chris's mouth so he can't answer any questions Laugh

Cheers for sending that recording again Miky.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Fri 21 Jun 2013, 10:55 am

Listened to the first half on the way to work, recommend everyone listens our guest, Dave Clarke, was very interesting and had some amusing stories!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 21 Jun 2013, 12:18 pm

You are welcome for the recording Hampo Smile

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 21 Jun 2013, 3:20 pm

Ever the professional me...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 21 Jun 2013, 11:12 pm

Ah man should've sent in my experiences of playing in Holland against Dutch teams of my age group.

Great listen guys, really good job Ok!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 21 Jun 2013, 11:28 pm

Yeah U16's football is bad
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri 21 Jun 2013, 11:30 pm

Don't forget to email us any stupid or ridiculous injuries or excuses you or your friends/team mates have used to get out of playing guys.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 11:44 pm

hampo171 wrote:Don't forget to email us any stupid or ridiculous injuries or excuses you or your friends/team mates have used to get out of playing guys.

Reminds me of a mate that always used to use the excuse of his brother dying (at least 10 times!) as an excuse of getting out of a game. He hated his brother, obviously.

Great work on the podcasts by the way fellas. OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down