The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 Football Podcast Featuring Nicky Eaden.

5 posters

Go down

V2 Football Podcast Featuring Nicky Eaden. Empty V2 Football Podcast Featuring Nicky Eaden.

Post by hampo17 Thu 27 Jun 2013, 10:18 pm

Welcome to another episode of the V2 Football Podcast. This week we are joined my Nicky Eaden who discusses his career, memorable moments and what he is up to at the moment.

We also take a look at the work Paolo Di Canio is doing at Sunderland and what he needs to do to improve his current squad, and have a brief discussion about Brighton and their current situation.

If anyone has any thoughts about what we discussed in this weeks podcast please send them in and we will read them out next week.

We also asked our listeners to send us the lamest excuses they've heard following a defeat. A selection of these will be read out on next weeks show.

[b style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"]To hear all their answers click here and take a listen.[/b]

The podcast will also be available on iTunes.

If you have any lame excuses for next weeks show, or any feedback or thoughts about this weeks episode send them to football@v2journal.com

You can also follow us on twitter @v2football

Also make sure to like our page on Facebook here

http://v2journal.com/22/post/2013/06/v2-football-podcast-featuring-nicky-eaden.html

Subscribe to our podcast at http://v2football.podomatic.com/

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

V2 Football Podcast Featuring Nicky Eaden. Empty Re: V2 Football Podcast Featuring Nicky Eaden.

Post by Holymiky Fri 28 Jun 2013, 12:30 am

Another amazing podcast guys, amazing job again.

Thanks again for putting my recording on the podcast, its much appreciated. I just wanted to say, i think i have expressed my interest in being on the podcast before but i would like express my interest again and say i am certainly available to do so if the opportunity/opportunities appear.

I found the "Mancrush" line hilarious, i have heard the phrase used before but it made me laugh and i can understand why you have the "Mancrush" on Paulo Di Canio Chris.

Nicky Eaden was awesome, it was the same with David Clarke last week too. It was awesome to hear NickisBAHFC on the podcast too.

Thanks for the Recording request, i don't think i will make a recording this time but i will try and do more recordings in the future Smile

The Sunderland situation is very interesting and i think the decisions being made could go either way (Good or not so good).

Keep up the great work OK

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

V2 Football Podcast Featuring Nicky Eaden. Empty Re: V2 Football Podcast Featuring Nicky Eaden.

Post by VDT Fri 28 Jun 2013, 10:02 am

Listened to the Eaden interview on the way to work! I thought it was really good, especially the questions from that Christian Lipton lad he was excellient :-)  

I think any real football fans would find it a very interesting and enjoyable listen!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 28 Jun 2013, 11:59 am

Fantastic listen again lads OK 

Expect from that idiot talking nonsense about Brighton FC at the start Wink

Was a pleasure to be on the podcast, ill love to be back OK

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri 28 Jun 2013, 1:20 pm

Has anyone else had a chance to listen to this? I thought Nicky was a really good guest, his memories of the Liverpool game gave me a chuckle for sure.

Don't forget guys if anyone has any lame excuses email them to football@v2journal.com.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 01 Jul 2013, 11:27 am

Was a very good podcast guys, the interview was fantastic

Nick actually sounded rational on the podcast. I prefer podcast Nick
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 01 Jul 2013, 1:41 pm

Cheers Olly 

A lot of my mates have listened in when i posted the link on my twitter feed (think they were expecting everyone to take the urine out of me Laugh ) and they were very impressed with the podcast was run. A few may even sign up to the website, because they liked the look of the website. Bad thing is some of them are Palace (scum) fans Sad They will most certainly be listening to the podcast every week. 

Keep up the fine work lads OK

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down