The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 Football Podcast Featuring Paul Fletcher

4 posters

Go down

V2 Football Podcast Featuring Paul Fletcher Empty V2 Football Podcast Featuring Paul Fletcher

Post by hampo17 Thu 11 Jul 2013, 10:25 pm

Welcome to another episode of the V2 Football Podcast. This week we are joined by Paul Fletcher who discusses his career, memorable moments and what he is up to at the moment.

We also take a look at the latest transfer news, the announcement of the 2012-13 Uefa Best Player in Europe award, and recap on last weeks question of the week.

If anyone has any thoughts about what we discussed in this weeks podcast please send them in and we will read them out next week.

We also asked our listeners to send us the stupidest things you've ever heard an pundit, player or manager say. A selection of these will be read out on next weeks show.

To hear all their answers click here and take a listen.

The podcast will also be available on iTunes.

If you have any heavy defeats for next weeks show, or any feedback or thoughts about this weeks episode send them to football@v2journal.com

You can also follow us on twitter @v2football

Also make sure to like our page on Facebook

Hope everyone enjoys tonights show, we all enjoyed recording it. Make sure you send your answers to this weeks question.

http://v2journal.com/22/post/2013/07/v2-football-podcast-featuring-paul-fletcher.html

Make sure you subscribe at: http://v2football.podomatic.com/

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

V2 Football Podcast Featuring Paul Fletcher Empty Re: V2 Football Podcast Featuring Paul Fletcher

Post by Holymiky Thu 11 Jul 2013, 10:36 pm

Awesome, i'm listening now OK

Just to add to the part where our manager said we should be in division 5, i think what he meant was that he applied for us to start in division 5 but i think accidently we were put in division 3. I might be wrong though.

We didn't lose all the time and i think that we got relegated and we got put into divison 5 instead of divison 4 thats all.

I Just thought i would say that OK

Last edited by Holymiky on Thu 11 Jul 2013, 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

V2 Football Podcast Featuring Paul Fletcher Empty Re: V2 Football Podcast Featuring Paul Fletcher

Post by hampo17 Thu 11 Jul 2013, 10:42 pm

Laugh hope you didn't get offended mate.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 11 Jul 2013, 10:55 pm

hampo171 wrote:Laugh hope you didn't get offended mate.

Oh no, not at all mate i promise, don't worry OK

I just thought i would say that thats all mate.

Thank you all for reading my story out on the Podcast i appreciate it.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 11 Jul 2013, 11:47 pm

Another Amazing podcast guys, amazing job again.

Chris (Wilko) this is a link incase you would like to use it for transfers and such, it may help you it might not but here it is -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/transfers/

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Fri 12 Jul 2013, 12:03 pm

I've had America F censored K Yeah in my head all day!

Last edited by VDT on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri 12 Jul 2013, 12:50 pm

Laugh

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 12 Jul 2013, 5:13 pm

Are you saying my transfer round up was not clearly well prepared and professional presented?! Very Happy 

Really enjoyed last night, thought Paul was extremely interesting

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 12 Jul 2013, 5:51 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Are you saying my transfer round up was not clearly well prepared and professional presented?! Very Happy 

Really enjoyed last night, thought Paul was extremely interesting

Not at all mate OK

I just thought I was link it incase you wished to use it in the future that's all Smile

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 12 Jul 2013, 5:57 pm

Hahaha it would have come in useful last night, Paul threw over to me and I wasnt as prepared as id hoped!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 12 Jul 2013, 6:00 pm

I would put it down to great improvisation Chris OK

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down