The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broner v Paulie post fight reaction

+21
Herman Jaeger
BoxingFan88
kingraf
Rodney
eddyfightfan
KO-KING
Mayweathers cellmate
manos de piedra
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
hampo17
Adam D
milkyboy
Strongback
mobilemaster8
Pedro147
AlexHuckerby
Soldier_Of_Fortune
BlakkMamba
TRUSSMAN66
Diamond in the rough
Seanusarrilius
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Broner v Paulie post fight reaction - Page 2 Empty Broner v Paulie post fight reaction

Post by Seanusarrilius Sun 23 Jun 2013, 6:00 am

First topic message reminder :

I want to congratulate Paulie for a spirited effort tonight, and for having to deal with one of the biggest idiots for a whole promotion. Broner is utterly classless and that showed in post fight interviews.....again.

I thought Broner was good in patches, but he really didn't impress me too much. A more skilled fighter who is busy and can dig is going to cause him serious issues. Why does Broner fight in patches? Especially in a fight like this where he was in with a non puncher.

I would love to see him in with a Mattysse at 140, or even someone with height and speed on him.

Talented offensively, but that wasn't a vintage performance by any stretch, especially when you think that Paulie looked very average against Cano last time out, is old in ring years and shopworn.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Broner v Paulie post fight reaction - Page 2 Empty Re: Broner v Paulie post fight reaction

Post by tommyhearnsprodigalson Mon 24 Jun 2013, 4:28 pm

I think he didn't stop him because a lot of the shots were short sharp straight rights, on the occasions he did catch him with something different he rocked him good, you could see it on his face!

tbf I think Broner has got decent/good power, Cotto, Hattan, Khan couldn't knock him out because Paulie takes a good shot, if the fight was at LWW with the advantages that Broner would have at the weight I think he would of stopped him.

tommyhearnsprodigalson

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2