The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rugby Talk (moved from boxing section)

3 posters

Go down

Rugby Talk (moved from boxing section) Empty Rugby Talk (moved from boxing section)

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 3 Jul - 15:06

Steffan wrote:Its going to a long day for me what with Wales (with the help of 3 Irishmen and 2 Englishmen) taking on Australia in the third and final test in the morning. I will also be looking forward to this fight though and I think Thompson will win again

That's a joke lineup btw, Gatland has just stuck with his national side buddies.  A number of your lot let us down in the first test (didn't watch the second), Philips @ 9 in particular and Davies added little (despite his try), and we know Hibbard isn't as good as Youngs @ 2.  Gatland has basically just gone for size/power and left us with no spark to creat anything to unlock the Wallabie defence.

All I can say is thank-god George North is fit and on the field.

Re Az, not sure really, not listed as banned but hasn't posted since 10 June.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Rugby Talk (moved from boxing section) Empty Re: Rugby Talk (moved from boxing section)

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 3 Jul - 15:10

winchester wrote:I dont enjoy watching boring fighters. Lewis was dull.

Depends how you define dull/boring. I find watching ponderous un-talented oafs like Fury stumble and swing around the ring whilst getting dropped by nobodies boring. On the other hand I found Lewis' destruction of Golota and Grant very entertaining indeed.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Rugby Talk (moved from boxing section) Empty Re: Rugby Talk (moved from boxing section)

Post by winchester Wed 3 Jul - 15:15

Gatland has gone all conservative for the last test. I think the only thing stopping him from fielding Cuthbert and Tipuric was the international incident it would have caused from fielding 12 Welsh.

winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed 3 Jul - 15:18

I expect you lot to be cheering on the Lions however Welsh dominated it is

They are representing YOU after all Very Happy 

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Rugby Talk (moved from boxing section) Empty Rugby Talk

Post by winchester Wed 3 Jul - 15:21

I will be cheering the Lions, as always. I just dont think Gatland has done a great job on this tour so far. I think most of the fears people have had about his management have been realised over the course of the tour. Im not optimistic tomorrow, and Wales record against Australia in the ast number of years doesnt offer consolotion but hopefully they can do it.

winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down