The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gloucester 2013/14 Thread

+29
Bristolian
DaveM
sirtidychris
stub
Totalflanker
KiaRose
Exiledinborders
thomh
doctor_grey
justified sinner
lostinwales
VietGwentRevisited
EnglishReign
Hood83
kingelderfield
Scrumpy
Geordie
funnyExiledScot
gregortree
ScarletSpiderman
jeffwinger
bluestonevedder
formerly known as Sam
LondonTiger
beshocked
Bathite
yappysnap
Ozzy3213
HongKongCherry
33 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Gloucester 2013/14 Thread Empty Gloucester 2013/14 Thread

Post by HongKongCherry Thu 11 Jul 2013, 9:57 am

In a wave of originality I've come up with the following unique thread...

Here's everything Glaws for this coming season:

Squad
Prop: Wood, Murphy, Harden, Knight, Y.Thomas
Hooker: Edmonds, Britton, Dawiduik, George
Locks: Savage, James, Lokotui, Hudson, Stooke
Backrow: Kalamafoni, Qera, Kvesic, B.Morgan, Hazell, Cox, Evans
Scrum Half: Cowan, Robson, Knoyle
Fly Half: F.Burns, Taylor, Bentley
Centres: Twelvetrees, Trinder, Tindall, Mills, Molenaar
Wings: Simpson-Daniel, May, Sharples, Monahan
Fullback: O.Morgan, Cook, M.Thomas

Academy (that could play a part):
Heard, Hicks, Moriarty, B.Burns, Reynolds

New Signings:
Hudson (Newcastle), Kvesic (Worcester), Bentley (Cornish Pirates), M.Thomas (re-signed), Puafisi, Young (Cardiff)

Re-Signed:
Kalamafoni, Twelvetress, Trinder, Cook, dawiduik, Stooke, Sharples, Sinbad

Leaving:
George (Worcester)
Britton (Saints)
Edmonds (TBC)
James (retiring)
Hazell (retiring)
Cox (Worcester)
Qera (Toulouse)
T.Young (Wasps)
Cowan (TBC)
Knoyle (Cardiff)
Burns (Tigers)
Bentley (TBC)
Taylor (retiring)
Mills (Worcester)
Molenaar (Quins)
Tindall (retiring)
O.Morgan (retiring)

Likely To Leave:
Harden
Lokotui
M.Thomas

Signed for 2014/15:
Hibbard (Ospreys)
Afoa (Ulster)
Galarza (Worcester)
Palmer (Wasps)
Laidlaw (Edinburgh)
A.Thomas (Scarlets)
Atkinson (Bedford)
Isaacs (Ospreys)
McColl (Leeds)

Likely Signings for 2014/15
Rowan (Leeds)
D.Thomas
Braley (Bristol)
Hooker x2

Confirmed Fixtrues (LV & HC tbc)
9 Aug Toulon  v  Gloucester L
24 Aug Munster    v  Gloucester L
30 Aug Gloucester v  Plymouth Albion W
30 Aug Gloucester  v  Scarlet W
7 Sep Gloucester  v  Sale Sharks L
15 Sep Saracens  v  Gloucester L
21 Sep Gloucester v  Northampton Saints W
29 Sep Newcastle Falcons  v  Gloucester W
6 Oct Gloucester v  Exeter Chiefs L
25 Oct Bath v Gloucester L
2 Nov Gloucester   v  London Wasps L
23 Nov Harlequins  v  Gloucester L
30 Nov Gloucester    v  Leicester Tigers L
21 Dec Gloucester    v  Worcester Warriors W
28 Dec London Irish  v  Gloucester W
4 Jan Gloucester    v  Saracens L
7 Feb Sale Sharks  v  Gloucester L
15 Feb Leicester Tigers  v  Gloucester L
22 Feb Gloucester    v  Harlequins W
1 Mar Northampton Saints  v  Gloucester L
22 Mar Gloucester    v  Newcastle Falcons W
29 Mar Exeter Chiefs  v  Gloucester W
12 Apr Gloucester    v  Bath L
19 Apr London Wasps  v  Gloucester L
3 May Gloucester    v  London Irish W
10 May Worcester Warriors  v  Gloucester L

Last edited by HongKongCherry on Wed 14 May 2014, 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Gloucester 2013/14 Thread Empty Re: Gloucester 2013/14 Thread

Post by Ozzy3213 Thu 11 Jul 2013, 9:59 am

Do you have to have webbed toes to post in this thread? Wink 
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Thu 11 Jul 2013, 10:33 am

And a love of all things cider and tractors. Very Happy 

On a side note its a good looking squad, when will Jimmy Cowan be fit as he's pretty key.

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Thu 11 Jul 2013, 10:59 am

We've all derived from the same monkey, so we all have a bit of webbing, we're just more open about ours! And for accuracy' sake its scrumpy not cider, that's what they drink at vomit !!

I feel from our back row to full back we're looking very good. Our front 5 is a concern though. I am confident that Nick Wood will thrive under the new scrum laws, but Harden's ability is based more on power than technique and I'm not sure how he'll hold up. Tom Savage will probably play more at lock this year and is developing into an excellent player, but I think we need more grunt there to really compete.

I do think we'll break into the top 4 this year, despite it being even more competitive this season. but it will be interesting to see how we cope when inevitably Burns and 36 head of to England.
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Thu 11 Jul 2013, 11:06 am

Think you're going to struggle in the front 5, especially in the wet. Hamilton a big loss.

So, when you inevitably don't get in the top 4 and we do, Freddie realises the time is right to come home!

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Thu 11 Jul 2013, 11:14 am

Hamilton is a big loss, yet he only played in half our games last year so I'm not sure how much it will impact us. I do think our scrum will all rest with Harden. We actually had one of the best rated scrums in the Jeff up until close to the new year, then Harden got injured and Tigers took us apart and it was downhill from there.

Surely Freddie wouldn't get in your team? I mean with Ford and Heathcote you'll have 2 of the most consistent performers in the league Whistle 
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Thu 11 Jul 2013, 11:48 am

We're trying to get Freddie, Cipriani and Ryan Lamb, so we have the complete set of inconsistent, poor defending 10s!

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Thu 11 Jul 2013, 11:55 am

Tindall is still playing?Shocked As an opposition fan I am quite relieved when he's given the outside centre shirt.

Good looking backrow and backs.

HKC you mentioning losing Burns and 36 to England. I think that could harm you quite a bit. Certainly if you lose Morgan and Ksevic too.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Thu 11 Jul 2013, 12:04 pm

Bathite wrote:We're trying to get Freddie, Cipriani and Ryan Lamb, so we have the complete set of inconsistent, poor defending 10s!

I may josh about Bath, but I wouldn't wish Cipriani on you! Shocked 
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Thu 11 Jul 2013, 12:08 pm

HongKongCherry wrote:We've all derived from the same monkey, so we all have a bit of webbing, we're just more open about ours! And for accuracy' sake its scrumpy not cider, that's what they drink at vomit !!

Isnt scrumpy what you get when a cider drinker vomit s

Last edited by LondonTiger on Thu 11 Jul 2013, 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Thu 11 Jul 2013, 12:08 pm

beshocked wrote:Tindall is still playing?Shocked As an opposition fan I am quite relieved when he's given the outside centre shirt.

Good looking backrow and backs.

HKC you mentioning losing Burns and 36 to England. I think that could harm you quite a bit. Certainly if you lose Morgan and Ksevic too.

Tinds actually had his best season for us in years. I can't imagine we'll see as much of him this year as hopefully Ryan Mills will be injury free and step up, which will fill the 36 conundrum. Replacing Burns will be more difficult. I actually rate Tim Taylor, but he needs a run of games to be truly effective and it is doubtful this will happen. Jonny Bentley is a gamble and may fill the spot well, or may cause issues!

Morgan & Kvesic will be losses too, however, we are very well stocked in the backrow. Without those 2 we could still call upon Kalamafoni, Qera, Hazell, Savage, Cox and Moriarty, so we could still have pretty decent backrow.
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Thu 11 Jul 2013, 12:10 pm

LondonTiger wrote:
HongKongCherry wrote:We've all derived from the same monkey, so we all have a bit of webbing, we're just more open about ours! And for accuracy' sake its scrumpy not cider, that's what they drink at vomit !!

Isnt scrumby what you get when a cider drinker :vomit:s

Absolutely. The best scrumpy is the vomit from 11 fingered, blind drunk eunuchs from the Forest of Dean Wink 
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Thu 11 Jul 2013, 12:33 pm

No chance of losing Kvesic to England, Saxons maybe. Morgan needs to make that England 8 shirt his own though. I think Wood/Robshaw/Morgan is the best trio going forward, with Fraser worth a look at

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Thu 11 Jul 2013, 12:57 pm

HKC really? When I watched Tindall he looked as sluggish as ever. Not helping create attacking opportunities.

Bathite Fraser is going to be out for a while.

Ksevic should challenge Robshaw for the England 7 shirt.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Thu 11 Jul 2013, 1:17 pm

Tindall is fine at 12, it's when he's played 13 for Glos that he's looked to choke the backs

Beshocked = When are you expecting Fraser to be fit again?

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Thu 11 Jul 2013, 1:32 pm

Bathite wrote:Tindall is fine at 12, it's when he's played 13 for Glos that he's looked to choke the backs

Beshocked = When are you expecting Fraser to be fit again?

Late autumn at the earliest was the report I saw.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Thu 11 Jul 2013, 2:36 pm

I rate Moleenar as a better centre than Tins these days. Though they both offer a handy direct option that the majority of the Glaws backline don't.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Thu 11 Jul 2013, 3:39 pm

I'm a fan of Molenaar's and had injury not hit him 2 years ago I feel he'd have far, far more games for us; but he had a decidedly average season last year. He had the odd flash, but didn't make many yards and he could have been stronger defensively. There is no doubt Tinds was the better of the two last year. Either way, both will play second fiddle to Trinder, who got back to his attacking best last year - his try versus Exeter was a joy to behold - but he still needs to improve his defence, as Matavesi's try against us also shows!
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Thu 11 Jul 2013, 4:06 pm

Looking forward to seeing Savage kick on from another strong seaon. Will he be turning out more at lock or blindside this coming season?

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffwinger Thu 11 Jul 2013, 4:34 pm

Hopefully in the second row. He tends to perform the same role around the park whichever position he is in, the only difference being where he packs down come scrum time. The options at 6 are stronger than the options at 4 in my view, so it makes sense for him to play in the second row as it is an area of greater need. He is expected to be named club captain and Nigel Davies seems to be a huge fan of his, so I'll be very surprised if he doesn't rack up close tp the most appearances in the squad this season, injury permitting.

jeffwinger

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Thu 11 Jul 2013, 4:39 pm

Savage is likely to focus on lock, due to in part to our lack of locks and plethora of backrow forwards. I'm quite happy about that as I feel in the long run this will be his best position... probably!

He will more than likely be made our captain though, a honour he thoroughly deserves. His work ethic is outstanding.
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Thu 11 Jul 2013, 4:43 pm

Wow, amazing praise for him to be named captain if it does happen. Must be one of the youngest in the premiership?

Like you guys, I'd prefer to see him pack down at lock. It's quite a pack that Gloucester are putting together now, and could be pretty formidable next season.

What will it be?

1. Wood
2. Dawidiuk
3. Harden
4. Savage
5. Hudson
6. Qera
7. Kvesic
8. Morgan

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffwinger Thu 11 Jul 2013, 4:57 pm

Something along those lines but ND will rotate the squad a lot so I won't ever expect to see the same 8 line up 2 games in a row.

I can't decide what the strongest back row would be.  The one you have named is very strong, but Kalamafoni was player of the season last year and will only get better.  Cox is a decent utility player but needs a run of games to settle down.  Hazell is at the very back end of his career but still has something to offer, particularly instructing Kvesic on some of the dark arts of the openside.

jeffwinger

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Thu 11 Jul 2013, 5:00 pm

As Jeff, says K will probably be the starting 6 and taking over at 8 when Morgan is away. Q and Kvesic will no doubt rotate at 7. I can see Hazell leading the A team with a few sporadic appearances.
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Thu 11 Jul 2013, 5:03 pm

Yeh, I wasn't sure where to line K up! He was outstanding last season, but I mainly saw him operating at 8, which means he'd have to displace Morgan. Qera is such a good player, I couldn't leave him out, and Kvesic is a little different to all of them.

Like you say Jeff, I expect a lot of rotation. There's some experimenting to be done in the pack, especially the backrow, to discover the best combination. Very exciting first few games for the Cherries and their fans.

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffwinger Thu 11 Jul 2013, 7:30 pm

Despite the roaring success of Kalamafoni last season, and Kvesic's undoubted potential, I still view Qera as the premier flanker at the club.  Whatever the combination chosen, the back row should always be very strong, barring severe bad luck with injuries.

It is the tight 5 that still concerns me.  This area is weak compared to Leicester, Saracens, Northampton and Bath, which is risky given the weather conditions through large chunks of our season.

Nick Wood is a proven operator, but didn't have his strongest season.  This may be down to his huge workload and subsequent injuries in the previous season, and he could come back stronger than ever after an easier year and long summer.  Dan Murphy has improved a lot but I still view him as fringe starting quality at best.  Harden and Knight have international potential (especially Knight in my view) but it would have been nice if the club had managed to secure an experienced tighthead to help them through and take on some responsibility in close games.  Also involved will be Yann Thomas and Tom Heard, very inexperienced at this level but the coaching staff must have seen enough to be comfortable going in with them as third choice.

Savage should occupy one of the second row births at least 2/3 of the time.  I'm a bit worried about burnout - he is still a young guy and he is under a lot of pressure, particularly with the captaincy, however Nigel Davies comes across as an excellent man manager so I completely trust his judgement regarding this responsibility.  James Hudson is a proven top level performer but struggled last year for Newcastle by all accounts.  The hope is that a new challenge will refresh him and see him return to the form of his LI and early Falcons days.  Lua Lokotui impressed in the latter stages of the season and could make a big impact, but it remains to be seen how he will cope in -5 degrees and sideways rain on a Friday night in January.  Will James had something of a renaissance last year.  Before the season I had resigned him to the scrap heap but he really stood up to be counted.  He has a reputation as the daddy of the squad - "the squadfather" - and this shone through in some tight games.  He wont go on forever though and I don't expect him to set the world on fire but a solid squad player nonetheless.  The big hope for the future is Elliot Stooke, an England U20 with a big reputation and an even bigger frame.  It may still be a year too soon for him but we've seen with guys like Launchbury that sometimes the deep end is the best place to throw such youngsters.

It will only take a few of these guys to have a good season and the foundation of a solid pack is there.  With the class in the back row and the backs, parity in the tight five should provide enough chances to win games.  However there are a few too many 'ifs' and 'maybes' above which is why I worry.

jeffwinger

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Fri 12 Jul 2013, 8:57 am

The front 5 still looks on the weak side to me to really challenge for stuff other than sneaking into a play-off spot.

The back line has a lot of oomph - yet the performances were intermittent last season from them as they spent a little too much time on the back foot.

If the front 5 can do the business then there shoudl be good days ahead. However if they struggle there could be rather more days like last seasons trip to Sale.

Finally HKC, could you cope with losing home and away to Bath if the counterbalance was a home play-off semi?

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Fri 12 Jul 2013, 9:19 am

LondonTiger wrote:The front 5 still looks on the weak side to me to really challenge for stuff other than sneaking into a play-off spot.

The back line has a lot of oomph - yet the performances were intermittent last season from them as they spent a little too much time on the back foot.

If the front 5 can do the business then there shoudl be good days ahead. However if they struggle there could be rather more days like last seasons trip to Sale.

Finally HKC, could you cope with losing home and away to Bath if the counterbalance was a home play-off semi?

Shocked Why would you say such a horrible thing?! That is simply unthinkable.

In all seriousness I'd be delighted with a home semi, but it would have that tinge of regret. Whereas if we ended up getting an away semi, but beating Bath we could say well at least we beat Bath. I like to think I have realistic expectations knowing that every season the chances of silverware are minimal, in fact we have 8.3% chance of winning the Jeff. But I buy a season ticket every year because I enjoy the game and the atmosphere and without doubt the biggest games of the year are against Bath, so winning those 2 will always make me very happy; i expect to win more than those, but it is those 2 that stand out. I would say it is closely followed by the games against Tigers. The atmosphere at Kingsholm is always rocking for those games and we've had some crackers back at Welford Road in recent years. He may be a Twitter idiot, but the intercept by Eliota still ranks as one of the finest Glaws moments in recent years!

but you're question is irrelevant as we're going to get a home semi and do the double over Bath Very Happy 
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri 12 Jul 2013, 9:30 am

HongKongCherry wrote:30 Aug Gloucester v  Plymouth Albion
30 Aug Gloucester  v  Scarlet

Are these both at Kingsholm on the same day. I am planning on coming up anyway, but just curious.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Fri 12 Jul 2013, 9:36 am

They are indeed. Back to back games, so should be a good day out.
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri 12 Jul 2013, 9:37 am

That is awesome, all in the same ticket? I have done a job on a mate persuading him it was worth the trip but two games is cracking!
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Fri 12 Jul 2013, 9:49 am

As far as I'm aware it'll be all one ticket. We've had back to back games before and they were on the same ticket, so this should be the same.
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri 12 Jul 2013, 10:25 am

Yahoo  Thats really put a smile on my face.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Tue 16 Jul 2013, 10:43 am

Jonny May who is officially faster than Usain Bolt over 40 yards is going to get that bit quicker; Glaws have enlisted the services of Marlon Devonish as a speed coach. Everything that is coming out of Glaws suggests we're not going to be that competitive at the set piece, but will be aiming to play out in broken play using the back row and our even quicker backs! This type of rugby may not be good for my nerves, but it'll probably be rather enjoyable to watch - although being more of a traditionalist I do long for a Glaws pack of old with a destructive scrum and maul, but you can't have it all.
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:08 am

HKC how is Ian Clark coming along? He looked really good in last season's JP morgan sevens and didn't he score quite a few tries against some minnows in the Amlin?

Any chance he'll make the first team?

Found this too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKWTHpxi5Zo

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:11 am

Sounds a bit like the way that Wasps played last season and it certainly had some results

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:14 am

He's gone!

He's one of a number of players who have been released but with a view of returning. He was dual reg'd last season with Hartpury and I believe he is staying on there whilst he completes his studies. If he does well we'll take him back and due to the relationship between the 2 clubs he'll still get exposure to Glaws training and coaches. He would have been behind May, Sharples, Sinbad and Monahan next season so he would have only got very limited game time anyway, so I think in the long run this is the best move for him.

There is no doubt the guy is electric and he has some skills too, but he is so small that there are question marks about his top flight potential in 15s. I really wouldn't be surprised to see him go into the England 7s on a full time basis.
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:29 am

HKC just don't let someone like Wasps or Bath pinch him.Wink

I agree I think 7s would suit him. Less physical and his pace would become more important.

You would worry if one of the Vunipolas or Manu ran at him.......

Perhaps scrum half might suit him more if he stayed in 15s?

Have JSD and Sharples been patched back up?

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:16 pm

Sharples is fully fit and hopefully had some confidence restored. There's no doubt he suffered from a bit of 2nd season syndrome (actually it was 3rd), but equally I think the way he was treated by England was pretty shabby. To be ejected from the EPS and not even feature in the Saxons after making 2 mistakes in one game is pretty inconsistent by SL. He isn't one of the top wingers at present, so shouldn;t be in the EPS, but that is no way to be treated. He is going to have to up his game for this coming season as Sinbad is back to fitness and despite our young prodigies he is still our best winger; so I'd imagine Sinbad and May to be our starting wingers for the moment. They have the added bonus of being equally capable on the left and right, so we could see some switching during the game. I wouldn't be surprised if as a result of this we see Sharples appear at full back on a few occasions. He is our best winger under the high ball and kicking ball from hand, so his skillset does lend itself to FB.
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:37 pm

Won't May be full back? I thought he's played there more than Sharples.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:16 pm

Sharples was the first to move to full back, but after he hit some form at wing May was the one used, quite effectively (except against Tigers) at FB. Nigel Davies and May have both been quoted as saying his focus will be playing on the wing, so I feel it would be less likely we see him move. Rob Cook will stay as our first choice full back, but dependent upon whether Olly Morgan returns to fitness this will leave us with just Martyn Thomas as cover. He's a willing player, but not one who inspired much confidence at FB last year! So I can see Sharples playing some games there; whether he moves to FB in the long run is a different matter though - given that Sinbad probably only has a few more seasons in him. I'd suggest Sharples will stay as a wing who can cover full back.
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:16 pm

So Marlon Devonish brought in as a specialist sprint coach.

Have to say I always thought the Glaws backs were a touch slow Run

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffwinger Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:19 pm

I've been thinking for a while that I'd quite like to see Sharples tried out at fullback. Along with his competent arial game, he is also a very clever line runner and we often see him come off the blindside wing to create overlaps. With Olly Morgan's long term fitness uncertain and Martyn Thomas looking more comfortable on the wing, we will probably see a bit of either Sharples or May at fullback.

For now I'd rather see May predominantly stick to the wing, with perhaps the odd game/20 minutes at 13. This, along with Sharples attributes discussed above would tempt me to give Sharples the 15 shirt when one of them is required.

jeffwinger

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:35 pm

LondonTiger wrote:So Marlon Devonish brought in as a specialist sprint coach.

Have to say I always thought the Glaws backs were a touch slow Run

Well, we still have Tindall!

Fortunately I believe it is still de rigueur for the Royal Family to employ a wet nurse, so he won't suffer from sleepless nights to slow him down further Whistle

Last edited by HongKongCherry on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:37 pm

I love the Quins games against Glos, we did seem to have the beating of you boys until last season where it's got pretty even.

Looking forward to Glos playing the Wide game, it was hugely effective against Quins when Wasps did it but ironicaly it gives us a lot of space too.

Oh and has Cook progressed to adult shorts yet or is he still wearing under8's?

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:39 pm

I believe the under 8s are all sold out, so he's dropped a size Shocked 
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:44 pm

HongKongCherry wrote:I believe the under 8s are all sold out, so he's dropped a size Shocked 

Was up in Leeds watching some cricket a couple of weeks back - just before the students had left I reckon. any way some of those lasses (and not smakll ones) seemed to be wearing shorts that would make even Rob Cook wince.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Tue 16 Jul 2013, 8:48 pm

The great British summer LT OK 

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Tue 16 Jul 2013, 10:40 pm

yappysnap wrote:The great British summer LT OK 

lobster pink flesh,
acres of cellulite,