The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gloucester 2013/14 Thread

+29
Bristolian
DaveM
sirtidychris
stub
Totalflanker
KiaRose
Exiledinborders
thomh
doctor_grey
justified sinner
lostinwales
VietGwentRevisited
EnglishReign
Hood83
kingelderfield
Scrumpy
Geordie
funnyExiledScot
gregortree
ScarletSpiderman
jeffwinger
bluestonevedder
formerly known as Sam
LondonTiger
beshocked
Bathite
yappysnap
Ozzy3213
HongKongCherry
33 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Gloucester 2013/14 Thread - Page 4 Empty Gloucester 2013/14 Thread

Post by HongKongCherry Thu 11 Jul 2013, 9:57 am

First topic message reminder :

In a wave of originality I've come up with the following unique thread...

Here's everything Glaws for this coming season:

Squad
Prop: Wood, Murphy, Harden, Knight, Y.Thomas
Hooker: Edmonds, Britton, Dawiduik, George
Locks: Savage, James, Lokotui, Hudson, Stooke
Backrow: Kalamafoni, Qera, Kvesic, B.Morgan, Hazell, Cox, Evans
Scrum Half: Cowan, Robson, Knoyle
Fly Half: F.Burns, Taylor, Bentley
Centres: Twelvetrees, Trinder, Tindall, Mills, Molenaar
Wings: Simpson-Daniel, May, Sharples, Monahan
Fullback: O.Morgan, Cook, M.Thomas

Academy (that could play a part):
Heard, Hicks, Moriarty, B.Burns, Reynolds

New Signings:
Hudson (Newcastle), Kvesic (Worcester), Bentley (Cornish Pirates), M.Thomas (re-signed), Puafisi, Young (Cardiff)

Re-Signed:
Kalamafoni, Twelvetress, Trinder, Cook, dawiduik, Stooke, Sharples, Sinbad

Leaving:
George (Worcester)
Britton (Saints)
Edmonds (TBC)
James (retiring)
Hazell (retiring)
Cox (Worcester)
Qera (Toulouse)
T.Young (Wasps)
Cowan (TBC)
Knoyle (Cardiff)
Burns (Tigers)
Bentley (TBC)
Taylor (retiring)
Mills (Worcester)
Molenaar (Quins)
Tindall (retiring)
O.Morgan (retiring)

Likely To Leave:
Harden
Lokotui
M.Thomas

Signed for 2014/15:
Hibbard (Ospreys)
Afoa (Ulster)
Galarza (Worcester)
Palmer (Wasps)
Laidlaw (Edinburgh)
A.Thomas (Scarlets)
Atkinson (Bedford)
Isaacs (Ospreys)
McColl (Leeds)

Likely Signings for 2014/15
Rowan (Leeds)
D.Thomas
Braley (Bristol)
Hooker x2

Confirmed Fixtrues (LV & HC tbc)
9 Aug Toulon  v  Gloucester L
24 Aug Munster    v  Gloucester L
30 Aug Gloucester v  Plymouth Albion W
30 Aug Gloucester  v  Scarlet W
7 Sep Gloucester  v  Sale Sharks L
15 Sep Saracens  v  Gloucester L
21 Sep Gloucester v  Northampton Saints W
29 Sep Newcastle Falcons  v  Gloucester W
6 Oct Gloucester v  Exeter Chiefs L
25 Oct Bath v Gloucester L
2 Nov Gloucester   v  London Wasps L
23 Nov Harlequins  v  Gloucester L
30 Nov Gloucester    v  Leicester Tigers L
21 Dec Gloucester    v  Worcester Warriors W
28 Dec London Irish  v  Gloucester W
4 Jan Gloucester    v  Saracens L
7 Feb Sale Sharks  v  Gloucester L
15 Feb Leicester Tigers  v  Gloucester L
22 Feb Gloucester    v  Harlequins W
1 Mar Northampton Saints  v  Gloucester L
22 Mar Gloucester    v  Newcastle Falcons W
29 Mar Exeter Chiefs  v  Gloucester W
12 Apr Gloucester    v  Bath L
19 Apr London Wasps  v  Gloucester L
3 May Gloucester    v  London Irish W
10 May Worcester Warriors  v  Gloucester L

Last edited by HongKongCherry on Wed 14 May 2014, 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Gloucester 2013/14 Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Gloucester 2013/14 Thread

Post by KiaRose Sun 12 Jan 2014, 6:34 pm

I agree HKC - you certainly had us worried for a long period - all of the first half and well into the second. Your backs, partiocularly Sharples were looking very good. Really we had no answer to Sharples.

KiaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Mon 13 Jan 2014, 1:15 pm

HongKongCherry wrote:
KiaRose wrote:I can understand the disappointment of Gloucester fans after today's game.  However, i would like to use this forum to say what great fans you are.  We had a great time at the game today with both Gloucester and Munster fans.  As might be expected the Gloucester fasn were very gracious in defeat.  Certainly you made Munster play very well and especially in defence.

Onwards and Upwards, Glaws.

Cheers KiaRose OK

It was the best atmosphere we've had at Kingsholm since the last time we played you! You certainly know how to bring a travelling army. It was a very well deserved win; you were clinical in attack and excellent in defence. Good luck for the knock out stages.

Despite the loss I left the ground very buoyant. We've been asking for that type of performance all season; if we been a bit more accurate we'd have won that, despite how our set piece performed. If we play like that for the rest of the season we've got a very real chance of getting to the top 6.

Echoes the my feelings and of our group. Atmosphere with Munster fans visiting is like no other club. We were very impressed by the efforts from the Glaws pack, especilly the way we blasted bodies out of the rucks in the 1st half. As the 2nd half went on I felt the game was getting over reffed and that plus our subs killed off some of the H1 momentum. But as a fan feel so much more encouraged by that spirit. PS: need to improve accuracy in handling, still too many dropped /knocked / poor passes.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Mon 13 Jan 2014, 1:18 pm

Good to see Glos beginning to lift themselves. That was a far better performance then most this season! Hopefully you'll carry that form on now (except when you play Quins!).

Thought your back three and 9 were really good, Twelvetrees as well showed a lot of maturity, it's easy to forget just how young and relatively inexperienced he is.

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Mon 13 Jan 2014, 1:21 pm

I will say that the dropped passes thing seems to be a real problem for the English sides in Europe this season. Quins and Sarries both suffered.

To a point I do think it's our teams trying to open up their game while playing these much bigger and nastier packs you meet in the HC. We're not used to the sheer physicality these sides bring and get rushed a lot more. Good experience for the kids though.

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Mon 13 Jan 2014, 1:26 pm

Good to see Glaws getting it up for the occasion (was it a magic blue pill?)  Smile 

putting our rivalry aside I was willing on Glaws to record a famous win for the West Country, Oh well! Wink
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Mon 13 Jan 2014, 6:42 pm

Scrumpy wrote:Good to see Glaws getting it up for the occasion (was it a magic blue pill?)  Smile 

putting our rivalry aside I was willing on Glaws to record a famous win for the West Country, Oh well! Wink

Who are you and what have you done with the real Scrumpy?!  censored Wink 
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Tue 14 Jan 2014, 9:45 am

Scrumpy too much .. Ale . has altered his mindset to one of warm bromance with Glaws. Has the pint been spiked ? Anyway Scrumpy, thanks for the kind thoughts  OK and for willing us on vs Monster, the Glaws dog was much more in evidence for a change, so nice to get some W Country sympathy. Glaws have been so dire in the AP this season I think we are attracting a kind of sympathy vote from our erstwhile rivals as we have seemed not much of a threat lately.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Tue 14 Jan 2014, 12:38 pm

Ive just discussed it on the transfer thread...

With Freddie going, what is Billy like? Is he as good a FH...is he ready to be a starting premiership 10?
But then someone suggested he was off to Irish??!!

Does that mean there is an issue between the burns family and the Gloucester rugby club?

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Tue 14 Jan 2014, 12:49 pm

Billy is not ready for a starting 10 spot. He does look a talent and I'd like to see him start the forthcoming LV games, but he's probably a good 2 years away from being a Jeff 10, even from the bench.

I'm fully expecting a complete overhaul of Glaws' FHs next season with Burns leaving, Taylor more than likely to retire and Bentley is unlikely to be retained. I've not heard any rumours about Billy Burns leaving, but this overhaul may mean his path is blocked. Glaws are always pretty good at letting people go when we know we won't play them.
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishReign Tue 14 Jan 2014, 12:52 pm

Who knows Geordie? Freddie said originally that he was waiting to see who would sign - quality backs Twelvetrees, Cook, Trinder and Sharples nailed their colours to the mast and then we signed Afoa, Hibbard and Puafisi to strengthen the pack. These signings surely would've exceeded his expectations? He's terribly misguided thinking his England chances will improve at Tigers, in my opinion.

As far as I'm concerned, the decision was made before the season started.

EnglishReign

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Tue 14 Jan 2014, 1:17 pm

Well if i was him, id be pretty impressed with the new signings, and im sure the management will have sat down and discussed future planning.

Who knows.

I said on other threads though, if his poor form is really down to stress of the situation etc, then he's gone down a little in my estimation as thats pretty weak minded. We'd all give our left bit to be a pro rugby player...and surely once you step out on to that pitch with you team mates theres only one way to play..to your best...

Ford has overtaken him in the pecking order i would say.

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Tue 14 Jan 2014, 1:23 pm

I don't think we'll ever get the full truth behind this move, but I would be fascinated to understand his motivation.  Despite the team we're building, most outsiders would still say you stand a better chance of winning silverware at Tigers and perhaps this was his motivation.

Either way, despite his mixed form this season, he's been a great player for us.  I'm desperately disappointed he's leaving as he is one of the most talented players I've seen.  He will be a great acquisition for Tigers IF they play him in a manner that suits his game; I'm not sure Cockers will want the maverick style of play he likes though, however, playing a more conservative game may well end up making him a better player... Who knows, but the decision has been made and I shall look forward to watching him for the rest of the season and watching K run over him when her returns next season!  Very Happy 
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Tue 14 Jan 2014, 2:02 pm

EnglishReign wrote:He's terribly misguided thinking his England chances will improve at Tigers, in my opinion.

I'm not sure how you can believe that? Playing at a team that is top 4 and Heineken cup every season, with a proven winning attitude and a ferocious pack, well known for securing good ball. Not to mention the fact that coaches definitely favour picking players from Tigers over others say at Exeter.

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Tue 14 Jan 2014, 2:10 pm

Not to mention the fact that coaches definitely favour picking players from Tigers over others say at Exeter

Do you think thats true Bathite?

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishReign Tue 14 Jan 2014, 9:01 pm

Bathite wrote:
EnglishReign wrote:He's terribly misguided thinking his England chances will improve at Tigers, in my opinion.

I'm not sure how you can believe that? Playing at a team that is top 4 and Heineken cup every season, with a proven winning attitude and a ferocious pack, well known for securing good ball. Not to mention the fact that coaches definitely favour picking players from Tigers over others say at Exeter.

Why isn't Ryan Lamb in the EPS ahead of Burns then? Glaws will have a decent pack next season and all Freddie needs to do is stop sulking and play well...he wouldn't get in the Japan team playing like he is now, no matter what the club shirt is.

EnglishReign

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishReign Tue 14 Jan 2014, 9:05 pm

GeordieFalcon wrote:Well if i was him, id be pretty impressed with the new signings, and im sure the management will have sat down and discussed future planning.

Who knows.

I said on other threads though, if his poor form is really down to stress of the situation etc, then he's gone down a little in my estimation as thats pretty weak minded. We'd all give our left bit to be a pro rugby player...and surely once you step out on to that pitch with you team mates theres only one way to play..to your best...

Ford has overtaken him in the pecking order i would say.

I agree with all of that. Farrell, for all of his faults, has remarkable mental strength which Fred would do well to match.

EnglishReign

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Tue 14 Jan 2014, 10:49 pm

Which may well be the reason he's left. One thing he'll learn in spades is resilience at Tigers.
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Wed 15 Jan 2014, 9:32 am

EnglishReign wrote:
Bathite wrote:

Why isn't Ryan Lamb in the EPS ahead of Burns then? Glaws will have a decent pack next season and all Freddie needs to do is stop sulking and play well...he wouldn't get in the Japan team playing like he is now, no matter what the club shirt is.

Ryan Lamb isn't in the EPS because he's behind Myler at his club, who is in the EPS, depsite most people on here thinking he isn't good enough for England. Kind of proved my point there lad!

Glouceter might have a decent pack, but only time will tell. Hibbard will be away a lot of the season and Afoa might well be if his homesickness continues. There's still a big problem in the second and back rows as well.

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishReign Wed 15 Jan 2014, 11:04 am

Bathite wrote:
EnglishReign wrote:
Bathite wrote:

Ryan Lamb isn't in the EPS because he's behind Myler at his club, who is in the EPS, depsite most people on here thinking he isn't good enough for England. Kind of proved my point there lad!

Glouceter might have a decent pack, but only time will tell. Hibbard will be away a lot of the season and Afoa might well be if his homesickness continues. There's still a big problem in the second and back rows as well.

How does that prove your point?! Lamb is at Tigers and not in the EPS, Myler is at Saints and, deservedly, in the EPS. Ergo, Burns being at Tigers guarentees nothing - his Gloucester form got him into the England squad.

I'm playing devil's advocate a bit here. I know Burns will have a far better platform at Tigers, but he can't just rely on that. I'm not having a go at anyone in this rant, I hope Burns does well - an in-form Burns is great news for England.

EnglishReign

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Wed 15 Jan 2014, 11:11 am

Fresh start, fresh motivation for the lad, I wish him well.
Been even happier if he had rediscovered the motivation at Gloucester, but way too late, we all move on now.
Moving on is the best for him, and (hopefully) Glaws if we can attract a decent well motivated replacement. Shame we lost Nick Robinson .. although that did Freddie his opportunity a couple of seasons back.
Anyone think Robinson should come back to Glaws ? Too much water under that bridge now ?

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Wed 15 Jan 2014, 11:55 am

EnglishReign wrote:
Bathite wrote:
EnglishReign wrote:
Bathite wrote:

How does that prove your point?! Lamb is at Tigers and not in the EPS, Myler is at Saints and, deservedly, in the EPS. Ergo, Burns being at Tigers guarentees nothing - his Gloucester form got him into the England squad.

I'm playing devil's advocate a bit here. I know Burns will have a far better platform at Tigers, but he can't just rely on that. I'm not having a go at anyone in this rant, I hope Burns does well - an in-form Burns is great news for England.

Oh sh1t, my argument might be valid, but I forgot Lamb is at Tigers now!! hahaha!

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Wed 15 Jan 2014, 11:58 am

So Glaws get Ryan Lamb back ? Och noooo !

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Wed 15 Jan 2014, 12:04 pm

There's a big old FH roundabout going on with Gloucester, Grenoble, Bristol, Tigers, Bath

Bath - Heathcote probably going to Scotland. Ford now playing more for England, Henson might be released means we need another 10. Laidlaw and Lamb have been rumoured

Gloucester - losing Burns, Bentley and Taylor. Rumoured with Priestland. Maybe Lamb or Roberts to return from Tigers and Bristol respectively?

Bristol - Roberts apparently on the move and maybe Barkley mentioned to return early from Grenoble

Tigers - Getting Burns, were looking at Wisniewski, but he's gone to Grenoble

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Wed 15 Jan 2014, 12:43 pm

gregortree wrote:So Glaws get Ryan Lamb back ? Och noooo !

Now that really would be a step backwards. His game has not improved at all since leaving Glaws and when you consider he's worked with the likes of Catt, Grayson and Burke you have to feel there is no way he will improve any further. Given ND's comments that a FH needs to be consistent, I think it's safe to say there is no chance Lamb will be coming back.
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Wed 15 Jan 2014, 12:53 pm

Bathite wrote:
EnglishReign wrote:
Bathite wrote:

The front 5 is still be addressed.  We know there will be a number of 2nd row signings, as confirmed by ND in his most recent interview.  I don't think there is anything wrong with our backrow, other than the fact they've been playing on back foot ball all season.  In Morgan, Kalamafoni, Kvesic and Savage we've got some pretty decent players and when you throw in the likes of Cox, Moriarty and Evans as back up I'd be pretty disappointed if we make any signings there.

I'm expecting us to sign the following:
At least 2 locks, one as a starter
1 scrum half as a back up with Robson and Knoyle being starters
At least 2 FHs to cover for the departing 3 (it would be handy to have 1 who can cover centre/FB)
1 centre to act as cover. Tindall is really starting to show his age and I'm expecting him to retire now. The focus will probably be on an IC who can play OC
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishReign Wed 15 Jan 2014, 1:25 pm

Bathite wrote:
EnglishReign wrote:
Bathite wrote:
EnglishReign wrote:
Bathite wrote:

Oh sh1t, my argument might be valid, but I forgot Lamb is at Tigers now!! hahaha!

I did make absolutely sure before I replied  laughing.

There's another ridiculous rumour that Ford is on his way back to Tigers, paving the way for Freddie to go back to his home club - Bath. If Glaws are bringing in 2 FHs, it would make sense to bring an old head to steady the ship, like Hodgson from Sarries and maybe someone like Sam Davies or Matt Morgan to become starting 10 in a of couple seasons time.

EnglishReign

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Fri 17 Jan 2014, 2:41 pm

CONGRATULATIONS to Mike & Zara on the safe arrival of the new Ms Tindall a mere drop kick from the Worcester Road end. The GRH midwife sensibly refused to pass to Mike and kept the baby wrapped up in the pack.
Mike got pinged by the Matron for being on the wrong side, passed out and had to leave for a concussion check. Nigel Davies was delighted with the spirited team effort, saying he always had confidence they would deliver. The Shed in time honoured fashion broke out with "You don't know what you're doing" ... with which, as a one time new father.. I cannot disagree.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 17 Jan 2014, 2:48 pm

I wonder if she has her dad's nose (and if she'll give it back..)

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Fri 17 Jan 2014, 2:50 pm

She is 16th in line to the throne.
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Fri 17 Jan 2014, 7:40 pm

Will the midwife be made a Dame and get a gong ?

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by Totalflanker Fri 17 Jan 2014, 7:52 pm

Afraid it doesn't look good for a Gloucester win, pundits are picking Perpignan.......I'm no expert, but would put this sort of prediction and knowledge on a level with Stuart Barnes

http://www.gloucestercitizen.co.uk/Meet-Star-psychic-pig-picks-Gloucester-Rugby/story-20445850-detail/story.html

Totalflanker

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishReign Sun 19 Jan 2014, 2:33 pm

So there is such a thing as momentum! Class win in Perpignan - got the TBP we needed and, almost out of nowhere, Amlin QF here we come!

EnglishReign

Back to top Go down

Post by stub Sun 19 Jan 2014, 2:37 pm

Well done Glos! Great result there. Good luck in the Amlin.

stub

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Sun 19 Jan 2014, 2:39 pm

Well done Glaws! Can't wait to see May's try. Apparently a cracker! Timing his good form to perfection along with Sharples and Morgan.

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by thomh Sun 19 Jan 2014, 2:41 pm

Gloucester's pack certainly seems to have got it together, and Kvesic's breakdown work was pretty good. His one-on-one tackling is a slight concern though. Not the first time this season I've seen him completely miss someone on what should have been a routine tackle.

All in all you can see that Gloucester's backs have a huge amount of talent, but at times they look a little headless and individual mistakes let them down. Should improve with confidence if they get a decent run behind a competitive pack though.

May's try was ridiculous.

thomh

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishReign Sun 19 Jan 2014, 3:25 pm

May is ridiculous. I hope England give him a proper chance and don't drop him forever, should he miss a tackle.

EnglishReign

Back to top Go down

Post by sirtidychris Sun 19 Jan 2014, 10:57 pm

May is too sharp to England, and hes a winger, I'd prefer to see as many fullbacks on the pitch alongside Chris Ashton, the best winger in world rugby.

sirtidychris

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Mon 20 Jan 2014, 6:32 am

What a fabulous win! Our scrum dominated and the backrow were everywhere. Once again Stooke was immense and that was Kvesic's best game for us by a mile and really shows what he's capable of if we have front foot ball.

Burns is starting to get back his confidence and let's hope we see the best of him for the remainder of the season. May is simply a genius and its wonderful that he's on our side! I think, like Sinbad previously, there are calls for him to move to OC, however I don't think he has the defensive ability to play there full time. But who cares about his defence when he can do that in attack!

Bring on Wasps and the season may yet be saved if we carrying on from the last 2 games.
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Mon 20 Jan 2014, 6:36 am

sirtidychris wrote:May is too sharp to England, and hes a winger, I'd prefer to see as many fullbacks on the pitch alongside Chris Ashton, the best winger in world rugby.

Did you not see Ashtons try on the weekend? I swear he should write a book on wing play... Maybe May could read it  Whistle 

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Thu 30 Jan 2014, 5:26 pm

It is sounding increasingly likely that Big Jim will be returning next year, so we just need to get our fly half sorted and we're going to have a pretty decent XV.  I know we said that this year, but we can't be wrong again!!... Can we??  Whistle 

So we're looking at:

Wood/Thomas
Hibbard
Afoa
Stooke
Hamilton
Savage/Kalamafoni
Kvesic
Kalamafoni/Morgan
Robson
??????
May
Trinder
Sharples/Sinbad
Cook
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Thu 30 Jan 2014, 8:08 pm

I think I think that ?????? Will have a massive part to play on deciding how good your season could be next year. At least you've got a good goal kicker in cook already

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:23 pm

Totally agree Bathite, a decent FH is central to our plans. For me we need a solid FH who'll play for territory, but we're being linked to some who'll want to run everything.

It looks like it'll be between Priestland, Heathcote, Brett and Davies Jnr. I'd be quite happy to take TH off your hands!!
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:27 pm

Yeah, Heathcote wouldn't be a bad signing for you, especially in that list. Would find it weird for him to leave mid-contract and not go to a Scots side. Apparently Edinburgh are crying out for a 10. Rumour was that we'd get Laidlaw in return. That would be brilliant for us, awesome player, better gk than Ford. Don't think it will happen though

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:32 pm

We used to be full of Scots under Brush's regime, so we could do with having one back.

As long as it's not Cipriani I'll be happy!

Last edited by HongKongCherry on Fri 31 Jan 2014, 6:39 am; edited 2 times in total
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Fri 31 Jan 2014, 3:52 am

Oh yeah I remember. You had some pretty duff ones in there as well. Paterson, Lawsons, Dickinson all pretty terrible! Strokosch a good player though

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Fri 31 Jan 2014, 8:49 am

I have no memory of Chris Patterson ever joining Glaws...

World's best kicker?! He couldn't hit a cow's backside with a banjo when he played for us!  censored 
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Sun 02 Feb 2014, 8:15 am

It may have been a dead rubber in a tin pot cup, but what a great way to go back into Jeff action with a totally dominant display over arguably a stronger Wasps side. The set piece was excellent and Hudson probably had his best game for us. Kalamafoni looks like he's completely match fit again and his trademark runs are back. All this talk of retirement by Tindall and he goes and puts in a performance like that!

Bring on Sale Smile
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Thu 13 Feb 2014, 3:26 pm

Tumbleweed 

Has Castle Grim fallen down?

Is it ...FLOODED...?

I haven't heard form you guys for some time are you still playing rugby in Glaws?
I've been looking for you in top half of the table but I can't see you anywhere.
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Fri 14 Feb 2014, 8:47 am

Scrumpy, I think it should be painfully obvious that Glaws haven't been playing rugby for some considerable time! Wink

Last edited by HongKongCherry on Fri 14 Feb 2014, 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishReign Fri 14 Feb 2014, 8:50 am

But we'll still win as much as Bath this season.

EnglishReign

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next