The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do Aces and Eights go once they end?

+4
Enforcer
TheCultOfPersonality
Dr Gregory House MD
Adam D
8 posters

Go down

Where do Aces and Eights go once they end? Empty Where do Aces and Eights go once they end?

Post by Adam D Fri 12 Jul 2013, 8:24 am

Fast forward to the end of Bound for Glory and what happens to the members of Aces and Eights?

On the podcast, the general consencus was that BIF would signal the end (or have Hogan join them), so tell us what happens to the following people:

Anderson
Knux
DOC
Devon
Bully
Bischoff
Brisco
Taz

Discuss!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Where do Aces and Eights go once they end? Empty Re: Where do Aces and Eights go once they end?

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 12 Jul 2013, 9:44 am

To be without any supper

They've been very naughty boys

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Where do Aces and Eights go once they end? Empty Re: Where do Aces and Eights go once they end?

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Fri 12 Jul 2013, 10:07 am

I reckon DOC and Anderson will be the only two that will be somewhat relevant after the split. DOC will turn face.

I think Devon may stopping appearing on TV and start working behind the scences.

Taz will remain a heel commentator.

Bully Ray will still be the top heel of the business, probably start new feuds with the likes of Samoa Joe and Magnus hopefully.

Bischoff and Brisco may be a tag team although don't really wanna see them on TV really. Knux will be released.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri 12 Jul 2013, 11:11 am

Anderson - he'll float around the mid to upper card without a defined character again.

Knux - TNA appear to have no faith in him, they may try to package him in a tag team but he'll be released for BFG 2014.

DOC - A face turn and a run with the TV title. Possibly sniffing around the main event scene eventually.

Devon - A couple of lower card feuds and then slowly move off screen. I think there will be at least a short Team 3D run as well.

Bully - In the top 2 heels in the company, but probably not getting another run with the belt.

Bischoff - Teaming with Briscoe in the short term, will probably stick around longer than he should given who he is.

Brisco - As above, with possibly a run in the X-Division

Taz - will carry on ruining the product with his poor commentary which will only get worse without a reason to maintain character.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 12 Jul 2013, 4:49 pm

I'd like to see Doc take over, possibly as a face and oust Bully Ray after he loses the Wotld Title, they could have a vote of no confidence in him turning them face and they could have a feud with Bully, the lesser members of the group could be used to eat up losses while Bully puts Doc over

Realistically though there is no-one in the group that I can see as a future star, I see guys doing their jobs well enough, I just dont see them making much of a difference

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Sat 13 Jul 2013, 12:57 pm

They'll probably reform in a few years as faces to take on a new heel faction dominating Impact.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sat 13 Jul 2013, 9:52 pm

Adam D wrote:Fast forward to the end of Bound for Glory and what happens to the members of Aces and Eights?

On the podcast, the general consencus was that BIF would signal the end (or have Hogan join them), so tell us what happens to the following people:

Anderson
Knux
DOC
Devon
Bully
Bischoff
Brisco
Taz

Discuss!

BIF?!

Laugh Whistle 

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Wed 17 Jul 2013, 1:50 pm

Well, given that Sting chose to resurrect the MEM, I could see some disgruntled soul (perhaps Anderson) maybe wanting to start a new Immortal faction, re-hashing the Immortal-Fortune story.

Agree with whats already been proposed for DOC, Bischoff and Briscoe, but with no real roles for the rest, presuming they do stick around, a new heel faction seems the most plausible route.

Instead of being outsiders, as A&E are/were, they could try to take down/take over TNA from within. Of course, the story writing will need to be rather more subtle and clever...will TNA's creative team be up to it?
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down