The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taker v Sting - is there even the slightest chance for sting?

+3
Samo
AberdeenSteve
Adam D
7 posters

Go down

Taker v Sting - is there even the slightest chance for sting? Empty Taker v Sting - is there even the slightest chance for sting?

Post by Adam D Thu 03 Feb 2011, 5:40 pm

if sting does indeed face taker at wrestlemania, is there any chance that he would end the streak.

Other than money, what upside is there for stings legacy?

Has he got more left in the tank than undertaker - could they get a couple of years headlining out of him?

Would he be joining if it was ultimately to lose to taker at mania?

Just thought I would throw it out there!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Taker v Sting - is there even the slightest chance for sting? Empty Re: Taker v Sting - is there even the slightest chance for sting?

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 03 Feb 2011, 6:15 pm

My thoughts exactly Hobo, I really don't understand why Sting would join the WWE for him to only lose to the Undertaker. He will surely either end the streak or get a major story line after Wrestlemania. The end of February can't come soon enough!!!!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Taker v Sting - is there even the slightest chance for sting? Empty Re: Taker v Sting - is there even the slightest chance for sting?

Post by Samo Thu 03 Feb 2011, 9:19 pm

This is why I think its going to be Taker/Barrett at Mania.

Theres no way Sting would sign up to the WWE to get buried by Taker, unless hes getting paid a stupid amount of money.

I said in another thread, Sting should debut AFTER Mania, giving them a full year to build him and a big sendoff match at Mania ALA Goldberg.

It would also be Takers 20-0. What a way for 2 of the biggest names to retire.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri 04 Feb 2011, 10:19 am

Samo, who would you have Sting face in his send off match? The idea of Sting v Taker is just insane. Would be on of the greatest matches ever. Cant' think of someone else who would have as equally a good feud with Sting.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 04 Feb 2011, 10:20 am

I think he was meaning that they face each other next year at Mania - not have two separate matches next year.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Clunge4life Fri 04 Feb 2011, 10:45 am

I wouild love to see HBK come back for one more match against Sting at next years mania - now that would sell tickets!!

Clunge4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Roode Fri 04 Feb 2011, 11:37 am

I think IF Sting has signed, he will be involved in this years Mania against someone other than Taker. They will build his character and make him seem like a legit threat to Taker, leading to a huge finale at next years Wrestlemania - Undertaker v Sting for the 20-0 match. Which will also signal the end of both their careers.

Bobby Roode

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Fri 04 Feb 2011, 11:45 am

I think that the 20-0 match vs. Sting at next years Mania would be a great way to send off Taker and Sting. But what kind of match would it be?

Buried Alive?
Casket match?
Hell In A Cell?
Or just an ordinary singles match?
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Roode Fri 04 Feb 2011, 12:07 pm

Keep it simple, a straight singles match and make it the main event.

Bobby Roode

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 04 Feb 2011, 12:09 pm

Good housekeeping match.

Win written all over it!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Roode Fri 04 Feb 2011, 12:11 pm

Anything involving Jumpin Jeff Farmer as Fake Sting, what a climax that would be!

Bobby Roode

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarsippius Fri 04 Feb 2011, 12:26 pm

Chris Harris has been fake sting before- maybe wrestlemania is the place for the return of the legendary Braden Walker

Triple threat main event- that would surely be a classic

Sarsippius

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 04 Feb 2011, 12:31 pm

throw in mordecai as well!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down