The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestlers that really get on my nerves.

+27
TheKop
Marsh
ShockmasterV2
John-Original Name King
talkingpoint
Brady12
Chuck Norris
sodhat
The Awesome Giz
AberdeenSteve
Kay Fabe
TopoftheChops
David Tails
Legend
theanimal316
legendkillar
Dx Dan.
I Blame Coco
Fernando
Holymiky
Mr H
Miz NG
theundisputedY2D2
ADMIN
crippledtart
Sara
Francis
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wrestlers that really get on my nerves. Empty Wrestlers that really get on my nerves.

Post by Francis Wed 11 May 2011, 12:43 pm

So I'm sat here in the office... Not much to do... Mind wandering & I start to think about WWE... Which leads to me thinking of wrestlers that I dislike & I've come up with a list of who and why. And you'll realise that it doesnt take much for me to dislike someone.

John Morrison - Cant throw a punch to save his life, surely thats the first thing you learn when you become a wrestler. Its hard to take him seriously. And he's so good looking he's threatening my sexuality.

Michael McGillicutty - Now dont get me wrong, I dont think that every wrestler should be roided up to the eyeballs and as big as Batista, but this guy takes the biscuit. He looks like an average guy they just picked off the street and gave him a Nexus t shirt. Surely you'd hit the gym occassionally, and learn to punch (you listening Morrison?!)

Abyss - Cant begin to even explain my hatred of Abyss. Its deep seeded and mostly unfounded but its severe.

Kofi Kingston - Take off that stupid t shirt, stop trying to get people to join in & just go home. Go home and stop wasting my time. He's like that guy in the office that keeps trying to talk to you even though you've made a direct effort not to instigate conversation with him or even look him in the eye. Congrats Kofi - You're just like Bradley in admin.

Mark Henry (thanks for reminding me Sara) - Man o man where do I start with Mark Henry... His numerous completely pointless main events pushes? The fact that he may be the sweatiest man alive? The fact he has back breasts? The fact that somehow he still gets a reaction from the crowd which I cannot get my head around? His happy smiley face routine which exactly the same as his angry heel routine just without the smile? His 3 moves? One of which is a headbutt?! Retire Mark, retire and make me happy.

Matt Hardy - Where did he get his self righteous better than everyone attitude from? He was the less impressive member of Hardy Boyz, less successful in singles competition and has done nothing to impress me since TLC at WM17.

Come, join me in this hate orgy.

Who & why?

Last edited by Francis on Wed 11 May 2011, 1:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

Francis

Back to top Go down

Wrestlers that really get on my nerves. Empty Re: Wrestlers that really get on my nerves.

Post by Sara Wed 11 May 2011, 12:47 pm

Rey Mysterio - stupid 619, little superman, rubbing his forehead against children
Kofi Kingston - boom boom, neon clothes, wrestling tights that always ride up
R Truth - whats up (still kind of)
Mark Henry - boring, fat, the only thing he has ever done to impress me was roll up that frying pan and that was about 12 years ago
The Great Khali - can bearly walk nevermind wrestle
Kelly Kelly - can't wrestle
Big Show - boring

This is fun. I am sure I will think of more soon!

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Wrestlers that really get on my nerves. Empty Re: Wrestlers that really get on my nerves.

Post by Guest Wed 11 May 2011, 12:52 pm

Cena - uses a submission to win every match but isn't technically good enough to sell the submission as painful

Hulk hogan - you ain't 25 anymore brother

Rey Mysterio - fun to watch but because of his size can't take any of his victories seriously

Big show and kane - snoozefest

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 11 May 2011, 1:07 pm

888 - anyone who saw him in the late 90s can't take him seriously as a tough guy. And he's not half as witty as he thinks he is.

Undertaker - Squash a few careers, die, repeat.

Kane and Big Show - Everything they do either individually or together bores me to death.

Hogan - Amazing that he's earnt more money than any other wrestler and yet he knows nothing about the business.

All the above have numerous things in common, but the most telling for me is they belong in a different era. In fact, these are probably the same names I'd have given you if you'd asked ten years ago.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 11 May 2011, 1:17 pm

RVD - Botches, can't use the mic, half the time looks like he can't be bothered.

Sting - Yes we get it, you're the Crow.

Taker - My fave for many years till I wised up and realised he was as bad as HHH for squashing pushes.

Jeff Jarrett - A midcarder who hogs far too much airtime every single week

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 11 May 2011, 1:20 pm

Julianne Moore - I've hated him ever since his NXT introduction video where he was wittering on "Ah'm a wun mayn rock band, withaht thee instrumaints". Shut up Julianne!

Matt Hardy - Used to like him, but I always realised he was the Jannetty of the Hardy Boys. Unfortunately he didn't and his constant "I'm just as good/popular/marketable as Jeff" got annoying. Then he went into over-drive.....

Hulk Hogan - Hated him when I was a kid, hate him even more now I'm an adult. It ain't 1984 any more brother, so go crawl into a hole somewhere and get off my TV screen.

John Morrison - He was touted as the next Shawn Michaels, instead he's the next Matt Hardy - a figure of fun on t internetz. Stop worrying about your flippys and go take some boxing lessons you muppet. And smack the next guy who sleeps with your girlfriend. And smack her too!

RVD - You used to be awesome you tool! Stop phoning it in!

HHH - Never liked the guy. Ever.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miz NG Wed 11 May 2011, 1:21 pm

Heath Slater - pointless redneck

MVP - don't get him at all, especially with that dull Ballin' stuff

Kofi - whilst he may have a lovely smile, his boom drop makes him look like he's dad dancing at a wedding reception

HHH - I really don't know where to start, I just can't stand him

Bella Twins - no one cares girls, go home

Contrversial I know, but got to add Shawn Michaels - I have never liked him, whether it was his antics back stage or overselling in the ring.

Miz NG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 11 May 2011, 1:24 pm

Matt Hardy - 'Will Not Die'. If i ever met him, he would definately die.

Heath Slater - Has a face that i really want to punch, really hard. I'd also cave his voicebox in so we didnt have to listen to that stupid voice.

Bret Hart - Used to be an idol, but now id rather watch American Idol. Lost alot of respect for him, bitter old man, sold out, give it up Bret, no one cares about you anymore and your opinion doesnt matter.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed 11 May 2011, 1:26 pm

Miz NG wrote:Contrversial I know, but got to add Shawn Michaels - I have never liked him, whether it was his antics back stage or overselling in the ring.

Woah you might pick up some heat off that one Miz! :P

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 11 May 2011, 1:29 pm

"odnan sets off on his bicycle to kill holymiky"

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 May 2011, 1:32 pm

Ric Flair - Chop to the chest, poor looking bump off of a back drop, blades himself. Match done.

Rey Mysterio - Pretty sure the world heavyweight belt is as big as him and weigh's just as much. How is he considered a high flyer? Never seems to go to the top rope.

John Cena - Everymove he does looks really, really poor. The leg drop off the top rope, the STF, poor punches.

Hornswoggle - Absolutely pointless. Only time I enjoyed him being on screen was when JBL leathered him inside the steel cage.

Batista - Could not run to save his life. Looked like he was running but never seemed to increase in speed.

The Divas Division - The majority of them in general are absolutely awful in the ring. I'd probably be a bit more interested if they were given time to develop a match rather than the average 2-3mins.

The Miz - As refreshing as it was for him to be champion can anyone tell me how he differs from Jericho? Similar hair, wears a suit when not in the ring, taken to wearing trunks in the ring, uses a finishing move that Jericho used to use circa 2000-2001, similar delivery on the mike. Where will he fit in when Jericho returns?

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 11 May 2011, 1:43 pm

Cannot believe I forgot Matt Hardy. A person devoid of any redeeming qualities.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 11 May 2011, 1:43 pm

How does The Miz differ from Chris Jericho? Really? REALLY?

Oh my days.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Francis Wed 11 May 2011, 1:45 pm

How can anyone hate Ric Flair?

The man is the epitome of wrestling (at least he was) - anyone that passionate about it after 40 years deserves to be on our screens week in week out.

I'll never tire of him.

Heath Slater however... Tool. I'm just happy to see that he takes a lot of bumps.

&

X-Pac - Goddamn hate that guy.

Francis

Back to top Go down

Post by Miz NG Wed 11 May 2011, 1:48 pm

K-PX0110 wrote:Ric Flair - Chop to the chest, poor looking bump off of a back drop, blades himself. Match done.

You forgot going into a turnbuckle, spinning over the top rope, going up to another top turnbuckle (outside the ring) and then getting lamped when he jumps off.

To be fair to Flair, he lands his backdrop that way as he severly injured his back in a plane crash in the 1970s and has to land the back drop that way.

Miz NG

Back to top Go down

Post by I Blame Coco Wed 11 May 2011, 1:51 pm

For those who mentioned Kofi Kingston, you forgot to mention his concave chest. This annoys me most about him.

I Blame Coco

Back to top Go down

Post by Francis Wed 11 May 2011, 1:55 pm

I also hate whatever it is Khali's growing on his chest...

A future tag team partner perhaps...?
I swear it gets bigger every week, one day it'll fall off his chest and they'll become tag champs - destroying the Corre in the process.

Francis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Wed 11 May 2011, 2:14 pm

Great Khali, the guy is just a joke.

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Wed 11 May 2011, 2:23 pm

John Cena - STF? My cat wouldn't tap out if he put on him. Poor ring skills and even worse mic skills.

R-Truth - Belongs in the Budweiser advert.

Matt and Jeff Hardy - Jeff 'I just fall off a great height and spend about 20 minutes getting up' Matt 'Does my belly look big in this?'

The Great Khali - No-one wants to wrestle a deadweight let alone kiss one for crying out loud

Sting - Should be spokesman for Just For Men

Hulk Hogan/Ric Flair - Someone should serious create a seniors wrestling fed so these 2 can bring that down too

John Morrison - Anyone who wore body glitter gets on this list

Jeff Jarrett - It is possible to have storylines without you

Hornswoggle - Haaaaaaaaa

Santino Morella - I wish a real cobra would bite him

Matt Striker - Should be in the Oxford Dictionary under 'Annoying'

Vince McMahon - The list of crimes is endless

Divas - The fact they participated in pillow fights when I am sure guys see that in college.

Jesse and Festus - The worst tag team everrrrrrrrr

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Wed 11 May 2011, 2:25 pm

Very interesting to hear the different views, that's what I like about this board. Had a question for Mr H you said Bret hart's opinion doesn't matter anymore, why is that?

The most annoying for me currently is ADR. I know he gets a lot of love on here, I just don't get it. Really like him in the ring but his character is very one dimensional.

Regardless of his talent, in the days of yore HBK was my most annoying wrestler! I couldn't stand anything about him.

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 11 May 2011, 2:53 pm

Got to jump on the anti-Michaels bandwagon. Phenomenal in-ring performer but I've always found him really unlikeable. Not just in his bad old days, but after his comeback too. He's always come across to me as an annoying little turd, I just want to shout at him to grow up. His worst crime of all, more than the backstage antics and the Montreal screwjob, was that stupid little running around the ring thing he used to do before a promo, especially in his DX days. I just used to watch that thinking "what would posess any human being to behave in that way in that situation?".

He has always seemed to me an irritating man with ADHD who thinks he is way cooler than he really is. He wouldn't look out of place in Pineapple Dance Studios.

Which brings me to another thing. I've got nothing against gay people, but if Michaels isn't gay then I'm Archbishop Desmond Tutu. And I'm not Archbishop Desmond Tutu, I'm crippledtart.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Francis Wed 11 May 2011, 3:06 pm

I've always thought that as well Crips

Francis

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed 11 May 2011, 3:10 pm

[quote="legendkillar"]John Cena - STF? My cat wouldn't tap out if he put on him. Poor ring skills and even worse mic skills.

I know it's a matter of opinion and it's np you think this way, but my opinion of this comment is that it's ridculous.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 11 May 2011, 3:15 pm

Francis wrote:I've always thought that as well Crips

For me it was always his Sexy Boy entrance music combined with those funny pants, it couldn't have been more Whistle if he'd walked down the ramp to a Scissor Sisters track wearing a rainbow mankini.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed 11 May 2011, 3:16 pm

Randy Orton – He is in my opinion, one of the most overrated and annoying superstars in the WWE at the moment. Surely I can’t be the only one that finds that look he makes when he wants to go for a finisher just completely ridiculous… ?

Jacob Novak – No explanation needed.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 11 May 2011, 3:17 pm

K-PX0110 wrote:Ric Flair - Chop to the chest, poor looking bump off of a back drop, blades himself. Match done.

Match? Jeezy Chreezy I thought you were describing one of his promos!

DX in 2006 after their initial comeback (which was pretty well done) really annoyed me.

Like, really.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 11 May 2011, 3:19 pm

Legend wrote:Randy Orton – He is in my opinion, one of the most overrated and annoying superstars in the WWE at the moment. Surely I can’t be the only one that finds that look he makes when he wants to go for a finisher just completely ridiculous… ?

The punching of the mat winds me up something chronic.

As does HBK tuning up the band.

As well as Edge’s maniacal hair pulling.

Basically anything stupid they all do before they hit a finisher.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 11 May 2011, 3:20 pm

[quote="Holymiky"]
legendkillar wrote:John Cena - STF? My cat wouldn't tap out if he put on him. Poor ring skills and even worse mic skills.

I know it's a matter of opinion and it's np you think this way, but my opinion of this comment is that it's ridculous.

I've never quite been able to make my mind up on Cena's mic skills. His confidence is a bit misleading; he's got a strong voice and he sounds like he knows what he's doing. But I find him extremely corny and awful at selling anything verbally, and I'm not sure that can all be blamed on the writing team. I wonder if he's just really good at pretending to be good on the mic.

As for his ring skills, fair play to him, he has adapted to the fabled "WWE main event style" better than anyone ever has except possibly Rock. He'd look like a fool if he tried to be a ring technician, but as far as telling a story (which is what WWE asks of him), I think he does a good job. He can't help it if the story is often a rubbish one. He does wrestle in a cartoonish way but that is what WWE and most of its audience demands.

I also agree about Randy Orton. Bland bland bland. Not bad, just bland. So basically what I'm saying is I find him bland. Like Lex Luger and Bobby Lashley. Bland.

Something about Shannon Moore gives me the creeps too.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 11 May 2011, 3:22 pm

Hate Shannon Moore!

And Shane/Hurricane/Gregory Helms.

Seems like North Carolina is a breeding ground for tools.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 11 May 2011, 3:23 pm

Shannon Moore, he’s one odious little creep. He has a face you want to smack.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed 11 May 2011, 3:24 pm

[quote="Davieswasacrippledtart"]
Holymiky wrote:
legendkillar wrote:John Cena - STF? My cat wouldn't tap out if he put on him. Poor ring skills and even worse mic skills.

I've never quite been able to make my mind up on Cena's mic skills. His confidence is a bit misleading; he's got a strong voice and he sounds like he knows what he's doing. But I find him extremely corny and awful at selling anything verbally, and I'm not sure that can all be blamed on the writing team. I wonder if he's just really good at pretending to be good on the mic.

As for his ring skills, fair play to him, he has adapted to the fabled "WWE main event style" better than anyone ever has except possibly Rock. He'd look like a fool if he tried to be a ring technician, but as far as telling a story (which is what WWE asks of him), I think he does a good job. He can't help it if the story is often a rubbish one. He does wrestle in a cartoonish way but that is what WWE and most of its audience demands.

I also agree about Randy Orton. Bland bland bland. Not bad, just bland. So basically what I'm saying is I find him bland. Like Lex Luger and Bobby Lashley. Bland.

Something about Shannon Moore gives me the creeps too.

Fair points you make there Crips. I believe that Cena is very good on the mic though, i don't think any of it is him pretending to be good.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Wed 11 May 2011, 3:25 pm

Hatred. Hug

I feel at home on this topic. I'm going to have a think about this when I get home from work and post a list.

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 11 May 2011, 3:30 pm

The one thing that gets me with Cena is his faces he pulls, he has smirky face Smile , angry face mad and then discovered a third when with Nexus of sad face Sad

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 11 May 2011, 3:31 pm

David Tails wrote:Hatred. Hug

I feel at home on this topic. I'm going to have a think about this when I get home from work and post a list.

I think it'd be easier for you to just list the ones you like. Wink

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 11 May 2011, 3:39 pm

This is a great thread.

There is something about Shannon Moore that makes me want to change channels. I don't think it's the way he dresses, it's just something about his face. It makes me feel a bit unwell.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed 11 May 2011, 3:43 pm

Davieswasacrippledtart wrote:This is a great thread.

There is something about Shannon Moore that makes me want to change channels. I don't think it's the way he dresses, it's just something about his face. It makes me feel a bit unwell.

LOL!

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 11 May 2011, 3:44 pm

She's not really a wrestler but Karen Jarrett annoys me something chronic. She was great when she first debuted with Kurt but then they went and overdid it, and now it's even worse because they're giving her so much air time. Shut up woman!

Billy Gunn always annoyed me too. Whether he had a mullet and a 'tache in the Smoking Gunns days or see through shorts whilst wearing a thong as 'Mr. Ass' he just bugged the bejesus out of me. "I'm an ass man"? No Billy, you're an asshole.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 11 May 2011, 3:47 pm

Gonna stick my neck higher than the HBK shout now...

The Rock since he returned.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Wed 11 May 2011, 3:54 pm

Hero wrote:
David Tails wrote:Hatred. Hug

I think it'd be easier for you to just list the ones you like. Wink

That is quite possibly true, but that would be off topic!

I also agree with your "Rock since he returned" comment.

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 11 May 2011, 4:00 pm

Hero wrote:Gonna stick my neck higher than the HBK shout now...

The Rock since he returned.

He's definitely pandering to the crowd too much. I don't recall him during his full-time years sucking up to them this much.

Maybe it's because he doesn't really have much to talk about, he's only got one angle going on and there isn't much left for them to say about each other (bodes well for WM28...)

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 11 May 2011, 4:04 pm

I just think the birthday show was possibly the moment I thought jeez look at the lengths Vince will go to in an attempt to get mainstream.
If he had ended the show whipping down the front of Rock’s pants and playing a tune on the Rock’s strudel it wouldn’t have surprised me.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Francis Wed 11 May 2011, 4:05 pm

Created a thread to the opposite effect, have a look bumders thumbsup

Francis

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Wed 11 May 2011, 4:13 pm

Stone Cold Steve Austin 2005- The guy was a legend before these years, but it is now the same stuff every year. He turns up on Raw and he signs a contract to be a guest ref at Wrestlemania. He then lets the match run smoothly unless he is provoked. He gives a stunner after the match, the music goes on. He then catches beer and drinks it on the ropes and smashes the beers together. He offers a beer to someone else in the ring, they knock their beers together, then another stunner from austin, the music goes on and he has another 6 beers afterwards and goes away on his quadbike.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 11 May 2011, 4:15 pm

Otunga!!! He epitomizes everything thats wrong with the WWE's outlook

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 11 May 2011, 4:32 pm

theanimal316 wrote:Very interesting to hear the different views, that's what I like about this board. Had a question for Mr H you said Bret hart's opinion doesn't matter anymore, why is that

I used to respect what he had to say and had alot of time for Bret. But since he returned to the WWE i find his comments and opinions very spurious, almost as if he doesnt want to upset anyone again and just says the right things to keep the peace. He's lost his dignity and i take everything he says with a pinch of salt. I just dont value his opinion anymore.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Wed 11 May 2011, 4:56 pm

[quote="Holymiky"]

Would you like a John Cena sweatband?

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 11 May 2011, 5:00 pm

WickhamWonderland wrote:Stone Cold Steve Austin 2005- The guy was a legend before these years, but it is now the same stuff every year. He turns up on Raw and he signs a contract to be a guest ref at Wrestlemania. He then lets the match run smoothly unless he is provoked. He gives a stunner after the match, the music goes on. He then catches beer and drinks it on the ropes and smashes the beers together. He offers a beer to someone else in the ring, they knock their beers together, then another stunner from austin, the music goes on and he has another 6 beers afterwards and goes away on his quadbike.

Sad but summed up perfectly. There was a point that I would mark out like crazy when I heard the glass smash but these days whenever a special guest referee is needed you can bank on it being Austin. I am a huge Austin fan but I am not enjoying his appearances these days.

Otunga; why is he/was ever involved in Nexus? He did nothing.
The Miz; I know there are a lot of guys that like him but I just seem him as being ridiculously over rated.
Rey Mysterio; Retire already, and let another Luchador carry on the torch.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Wed 11 May 2011, 5:27 pm

Otunga he married well thats just it.

Chris masters once the master lock was broken there was no point in him being around.

Khali looks in serious pain just walking.

Jeff hardy, I can't stand him, the most over rated wrestler today, an annoying "oh you were unlucky" babyface, poor on the mic. A guy who gets pushed for taking drugs. Just hate the guy with a passion.

Don't get me started on his brother.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 11 May 2011, 5:35 pm

I know he has had some rough times of late, but I just don't like Shane Helms. I used to love watching him wrestle, but both he and Matt Hardy have an attitude I can't get along with.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Wed 11 May 2011, 5:48 pm

I used to respect what he had to say and had alot of time for Bret. But since he returned to the WWE i find his comments and opinions very spurious, almost as if he doesnt want to upset anyone again and just says the right things to keep the peace. He's lost his dignity and i take everything he says with a pinch of salt. I just dont value his opinion anymore..

Very interesting perspective Mr H. I am just such a mark for the Hitman that maybe I am biased, I just haven't seen it that way. I just look at it that he is in a better place in his life now, he sees things differently, and decided he doesn't want his legacy to be the Montreal incident. And regarding losing his dignity, I thought shaking hands with Shawn in the ring and making peace with Vince was done in a very dignified manner. Certain parts of his comeback I really disliked, such as the Mania match which did him a great injustice and winning the US title, but overall I thought Bret's legacy benefitted from the younger generation seeing him in a manner other than the bitter ex wrestler who Shawn and Vince screwed.

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next