The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now?

+14
Stonee21
Marky
Luke
The_Essence_of_Excellence
MtotheC
JoshSansom
legendkillar
Kay Fabe
TwisT
Celtic Warrior
UpsideDownFace
Gregers
ncfc_Tooze
ADMIN
18 posters

Go down

Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now?

Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_lcap2%Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 6 ]
Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_lcap11%Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 29 ]
Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_lcap11%Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 29 ]
Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_lcap8%Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 22 ]
Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_lcap0%Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_lcap1%Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 2 ]
Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_lcap2%Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 6 ]
Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_lcap3%Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 7 ]
Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_lcap1%Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 4 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 3 ]
Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_lcap10%Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 26 ]
[ 6 ]
Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_lcap4%Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 10 ]
Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_lcap3%Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 9 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 9 ]
Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_lcap8%Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 21 ]
Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_lcap0%Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 4 ]
Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_lcap5%Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 14 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 269

Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Empty Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now?

Post by ADMIN Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:32 am

Which 5 wrestlers in the poll would you in an ideal world to see join/return/move up to the main roster at WWE and why?

Sting
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Samoa Joe
Jack Evans
Chris Hero
Crimson
Jon Moxley
Austin Aries
Tyler Black
Eddie Edwards
Davey Richards
Christopher Daniels
Robert Roode
James Storm
Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Edge
HBK
Chris Jericho
Abyss
Bully Ray
D’Angelo Dinero
Gunner
Eric Young
Jeff Hardy
Matt Morgan
Mr Anderson
Hulk Hogan
Ric Flair
RVD
The Briscoes
El Generico
PAC
Delirious
Colt Cabana

Last edited by Hero on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Empty Re: Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now?

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:35 am

seth rollins and tyler black are the same person

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now? Empty Re: Which 5 wrestlers would you like to see on the WWE roster right now?

Post by Gregers Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:37 am

Angle, Jericho, AJ, Edge, HBK

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:45 am

I went for Kurt, AJ, Rollins, Crimsom and Joe

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:46 am

ncfc_Tooze wrote:seth rollins and tyler black are the same person

Meant to write Jon Moxley (d'oh as he's my fave guy at present!)

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:52 am

lol, did you see the FCW show I put in the indys thread hero, with him vs regal on it

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:54 am

I went with AJ, Joe, Morgan, Roode and Y2J.

Celtic Warrior

http://officerrahl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:55 am

I was trying to find the video last night as I knew they main evented, will make sure I watch it tonight.
They certainly are giving him plenty of opportunity in FCW and I cannot remember anyone in FCW (or OVW beforehand) that's had such a buzz about them and that includes Punk.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:57 am

no, I cant either
claudio seems to be doing well to

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:58 am

I have gone for Angle, Shelley, Sabin, Abyss and Jericho.

The problem I had was although I think there are better wrestlers on there (especially those currently on the TNA roster) that I would like to see in the WWE, I would be worried about what the WWE would do to them.

Wrestlers like Roode, Samoa Joe and AJ Styles would probably (but wrongly), be repackaged and may even be sent to the FCW first. I just don't trust the WWE with established talent that come from other organisations.

Therefore, I went for Abyss as I think he would stay largely unchanged in the WWE and could be a monster heel that it often goes for. Shelley and Sabin as I would hope that they would reignite the tag team division that has floundered for so long. Jericho, because he should be on the roster anyway. And Angle, because I think coming back to the WWE for a WM match would be huge...........Undertaker v Angle anyone?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 08 Nov 2011, 11:45 am

I went for Jon Moxley (Dean Ambrose - man I hope they change that before he goes up to the main roster) as I think this guy has everything, I was worried about how blown up he seemed to be quite early in matches a while ago but he went half an hour with Punk and looked fine although working with a general like Punk probably helped, I've said before this guy reminds me so much of Roddy Piper and if given the same chance in the WWE he could be a hugely influential character.

Samoa Joe - again this guy would need to be kept as simple as possible, his current gimmick is perfect for him, no need to over complicate it, although they look nothing alike, for me for character attitude alone he is the guy that is most similar to the loner Stone Cold character from 96/97, with the WWE behind him this guy could be unbelievably huge.

AJ Styles - For me this guy could fill the void left by Shawn Michaels, a guy who could be trusted to have good matches all the time, also, he's done it all in TNA and they have never made him the name h should be right now, that's all the motivation Vince should need, Austin, Jericho, Guerrero and Beniot are all perfect examples of taking guys who should be hige and making them house hold names.

Seth Rollins - This guy is brilliant, he is far too good for FCW and should never have been there in tne first place, the only problem just now is where to fit him in, heis a great heel but the WWE are top heavy with mid upper card heels, he needs to come in as a face

MCMG - I just want to see them breath fresh life into the Tag Division and if this ultimately failed then they would at least have two top Wrestling talents on the books, many compare them to Shawn and Jericho, I see it but feel as a team is where they really stand out

Last edited by the-gaffer on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 08 Nov 2011, 11:52 am

I know these polls have been done before but what I actually wanted to see was how the demographic of 606v2 was split up, how many people wanted the big names but in the twilight of their career for a swansong, how many wanted guys from TNA over and how many wanted proper indy guys.
Quite a decent mix.
Indies didn't do that well so I wonder if it's more the case that the fans of the indy guys actually just want them to remain in those feds rather than become part of the WWE machine and it's a lack of trust and faith in WWE?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Tue 08 Nov 2011, 12:00 pm

I went for AJ, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, Robert Roode and Chris Sabin.

I think AJ and Samoa Joe would work wonders in Main Event in the WWE. Seeing AJ and Punk tear it up and also see a heel Samoa Joe aginst Cena or Orton.

Robert Roode for me would fit nicely against Miz, Truth, Ziggler or Rhodes

I would have Christopher Daniels and Sabin in feuds with Bourne, Sin Cara and Kingston.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue 08 Nov 2011, 12:18 pm

Angle, Styles, Roode, Joe and Bully Ray for me.

The first four seem fairly obvious but I think that Bully Ray is excellent on the mic and could really add something to the WWE at the moment and a number of their mid carders would be a lot better for working with / against him.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:03 pm

I went for Kurt Angle, AJ, Joe, Austin Aries and Alex shelly

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Essence_of_Excellence Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:42 pm

AJ
Somoa
Crimson
Roode
Storm

The_Essence_of_Excellence

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue 08 Nov 2011, 3:27 pm

I went For

Angel,
Joe,
Black,
Cabana,
The Briscoes.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:30 pm

I went for;

Kurt Angle - best wrestler in the world and i'd be engrossed in a feud between him and CM Punk.

Samoa Joe - the standard answer, everyone knows Samoa Joe if used properly would be immense in the WWE.

Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose - He will eventually be on the main roster, but the stuff in FCW with Punk and Regal and Rollins, and the YouTube videos of this Indy guy i'd never heard of fill me with excitement and I know he will be a success in the WWE.

Chris Jericho - Probably my favourite wrestler from 1999 to 2004, and again throughout 2009. A Moxley/Jericho feud whets the appetite too, I can't think of anyone better than Jericho to give Moxley the rub in his early WWE career.

Mr Anderson/Kennedy - Simply put, he has unfinished business in the WWE, unceremoniously fired via backstage politics, who knows where Ken Kennedy would be right now if he'd survived the snipers.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Tue 08 Nov 2011, 5:09 pm

Angle, HBK, Roode, Edge and Jericho

I would love to see a Roode vs Jericho feud and a repeat of the Edge vs Angle feud from the early 2000's and then Michaels well you can just put him up against anyone and it works. I would love to see him in a feud with Ziggler which would eventually see Ziggler going over and turning face, that feud would probably propel him into the main event scene.

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 08 Nov 2011, 5:13 pm

Angle, Jericho, Shelley, Morgan, Moxely.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 08 Nov 2011, 6:35 pm

Angle, Jeff Hardy, Jericho, Edge and HBK

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by A Fine Folk. Tue 08 Nov 2011, 10:43 pm

I'm not a TNA fan, whats so special about this Robert Roode?

A Fine Folk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Tue 08 Nov 2011, 10:55 pm

A Fine Folk. wrote:I'm not a TNA fan, whats so special about this Robert Roode?

The guy is the complete package in mine and many others opinion.
He is decent on the mic, great storyteller and in ring technician, has a brilliant look, and one of the most intense performers around today.
Been in the business for over 13 years, incredibly over as a face, although has recently been turned heel which was a mistake in my book, but he can also pull off a quality heel none the less. Versatile moveset, incredible physique and has been the lead man of the greatest tag team in the business of the past 5 years.
Current TNA World Heavyweight Champion and has everything going for him, including the full back of the 'IWC' not much else to say really.

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down