The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current WWE roster & FCW

+6
RinoGattuso
Beer
nasisillmatic
The Rocks Microphone
The_Enigma
The-Rizz
10 posters

Go down

Current WWE roster & FCW Empty Current WWE roster & FCW

Post by The-Rizz Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:36 pm

Hey you guys, standardly boring Monday at work, so I’m spending plenty of time here on 606v2!! I’ve got a 2 part question for you all, so here goes nothing……

It is usually this time of year when the WWE starts dishing out P45’s and getting rid of the deadwood from the current roster. So my first question is, from the current roster, who do you think is a risk of being “future endeavoured?”

Secondly, there seems to be a lot of excitement surrounding the current crop of FCW stars, who are slowly making their way up the ranks towards the main WWE roster. Damien Sandow looks set to debut on SD soon, Jon Moxley (Dean Ambrose, whatever!!) is getting himself on the radar for his recent spat with Mick Foley, and there are guys like Seth Rollins (Tyler Black dammit!) Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli who all have bright futures with WWE. So my second question is how far do you think these guys will get within the WWE, do you for example see any of them being future World Champions?

The-Rizz

Back to top Go down

Current WWE roster & FCW Empty Re: Current WWE roster & FCW

Post by The_Enigma Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:26 pm

The current crop of FCW star's is what's giving me hope that WWE will be successfull in the next few years. The booking & creative side has been poor since 2010 really IMO, it all depends what kind of storylines these FCW guys get that will determine if they are to be successfull or if they will indeed become future world champions or future endeavoured. I'd like to thing that Jon Moxley could become a huge star at the hands of Mick Foley. He says he has one big bump left in him, why not give it to somebody who need's it in order for his WWE career to shoot off? A big gimmick match with a huge bump that in months of making will get Moxley over and then can move onto bigger feuds and look legit at the same time.

Hero & Claudio both have the size and looks so I could see both guys doing well there, but typical WWE might perhaps bury them in the midcard scene, I can't see both of them become world champions, but I'd like to thing that either one will get a shot and perhaps both will hold lesser titles like the IC or US title. Seth is who i'm wanting to succeed most in WWE when he is called up, I hope he gets onto Smackdown and works his way up there, he's a similar size to both Punk & Bryan, isn't bad on the stick and can work as both a face or a heel.

Now onto the Future Endevoured class of 2012, My predictions are;

Evan Bourne
JTG
Mason Ryan
Brie & Nicki Bella
Camacho
Horsnwoggle
Darren Young
Derrick Bateman
Conor O'Brian
Eli Cottonwood

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rocks Microphone Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:26 pm

Evan bourne has to be close to a future endevour maybe Alex Riley and a few of the other NXt wasters.

The Rocks Microphone

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:38 pm

Evan Bourne is a deffo for me. Can't see the Bella's getting released, they get a lot of air time.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Rizz Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:11 pm

The_Enigma wrote:The current crop of FCW star's is what's giving me hope that WWE will be successfull in the next few years. The booking & creative side has been poor since 2010 really IMO, it all depends what kind of storylines these FCW guys get that will determine if they are to be successfull or if they will indeed become future world champions or future endeavoured. I'd like to thing that Jon Moxley could become a huge star at the hands of Mick Foley. He says he has one big bump left in him, why not give it to somebody who need's it in order for his WWE career to shoot off? A big gimmick match with a huge bump that in months of making will get Moxley over and then can move onto bigger feuds and look legit at the same time.

Hero & Claudio both have the size and looks so I could see both guys doing well there, but typical WWE might perhaps bury them in the midcard scene, I can't see both of them become world champions, but I'd like to thing that either one will get a shot and perhaps both will hold lesser titles like the IC or US title. Seth is who i'm wanting to succeed most in WWE when he is called up, I hope he gets onto Smackdown and works his way up there, he's a similar size to both Punk & Bryan, isn't bad on the stick and can work as both a face or a heel.

I hope there is a pay off in the Ambrose/Foley fued, and it could be the perfect stepping stone to launch his WWE career. I also think Sandow looks like he has potential judging from YouTube videos that i've recently watched of him. Aside from the guys mentioned are there many others in FCW who have the potential to make it in the WWE? Ritchie Steamboat for example is he as good as his legendary Dad?

The-Rizz

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:48 pm

nasisillmatic wrote:Evan Bourne is a deffo for me. Can't see the Bella's getting released, they get a lot of air time.

Rumour has it their contracts expire this month and WWE aren't renewing.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:50 pm

They won't release Bourne while he's injured.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:00 pm

They might, his injury is apparently career threatening.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:04 pm

Release:

Bourne, Young, Jackson, O'Brian, Cottingwood, Bellas, JTG

On probation (release possible later in the year):

Camacho, Ryan, Tatsu

Call up:

Richie Steamboat, Ambrose, Claudio, Hero, Husky Harris, Raquel Diaz

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:13 pm

Not as career threatening as Vince McMahon's finger

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:14 pm

WWE will wish The Bella twins, Evan Bourne, JTG, Ezekiel Jackson, Jinder Mahal, Trent Barreta, Aksana, Tyler Reks all the best in their future endeavours I reckon.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:22 pm

I'll be gutted if the Bella's go. Top notch eye candy.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:17 pm

Evan Bourne
Nicki Bella
Brie Bella
Ezekiel Jackson
Tyler Reks
Darren Young

Crimey
Admin