The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething

+11
The Special Juan
cherriesfna
nadeem2099
Hero
Bull
Fernando
Marky
FIFA Diva
Trebs
Good Golly I'm Olly
sodhat
15 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething - Page 2 Empty Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething

Post by sodhat Mon 19 Aug 2013, 2:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

606V2 EURODivision

Announcements

Event: The great 606v2 meet up extravaganza
Date: Saturday 26 October 2013
Venue: TBC, likely a sports bar
Time: 1900 onwards
Attending: Azzy + Viva + Sodhat + Marky + Nando (maybe), Olly, cherries others TBC

Season 1 Starts this week
Tactics due by 11.59pm on Friday 16th August

Tactics are sent to Olly
Votes are sent to sodhat. Votes must be in by 11:59pm on Monday of the appropriate gameweek.

The Enrique & J from 5ive League

FC WHU Do You Think You Are - Gregers
Bilbao - Afro
Would you dance, if Ajax you to dance? - Sodhat
Southampton FC - Marky
PSV - GSC
Sport Club Corinthians Paulista - Nando                                                                              
                                                                                                                                                                               Top Scorers
Lille - Trebs

Glad t'be bach - Hero

FC Basel - cherriesfna

FC ZwagAtletico - Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

The Nodge - Olly

Fool 'em FC - Azzy

Last edited by sodhat on Tue 27 Aug 2013, 1:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething - Page 2 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething

Post by GSC Tue 20 Aug 2013, 11:23 am

Williams is not better than Kos or Merte tbh. Michu probably, bit unsure how he'd handle the step up.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething - Page 2 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 20 Aug 2013, 11:25 am

Williams would be the 3rd best CB at Arsenal at best (depending on how Vermaelen decides to play)

Michu I'd agree with
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 20 Aug 2013, 11:35 am

PM for ZZZ

Results will be up at kunch.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 20 Aug 2013, 11:35 am

Everyone can add their 1m I assume
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 20 Aug 2013, 11:36 am

No, not everyone voted.

And only add it after results are posted.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue 20 Aug 2013, 11:43 am

I think Williams is better, hes more stable. Mertz is much improved, great in the air but lacks pace. Kos once again is improved but can be good or can be bad, his decision making isnt the best. Red card incident against Man City last season, he was a joke, same as the weekend just gone.
Williams for me is a good all round center back. Good in the air, not the quickest but not slow, positioning is good & hes good on the ball too. Hes consistent too.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 20 Aug 2013, 11:52 am

ZEBS! PM!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 20 Aug 2013, 12:45 pm

The Enrique and J from 5ive League Results - Week 1

The Nodge 1-1 PSV
Hooper; Aubameyang

Southampton 1-1 ZwagAtletico
Lukaku; Remy

Lille 2-0 Corinthians
Navas, Cassano

Basel 1-3 Ajax
Neymar; de Jong, Milito, Mirallas

Fool 'em FC 2-1 WHU Do You Think You Are
Benteke, Di Natale; Mandzukic

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 20 Aug 2013, 12:55 pm

FEEDBACK

-------------------------------

The Nodge 1-0 PSV
Both playing three in the middle so it could get congested. The difference is I think Hooper will have support from RVW and Aubameyang will be more isolated by his side’s tactics. The wingers will be pressed backwards when tracking the wing backs and midfield space will be at a premium. Strong defence from PSV but I can see a 1 goal game where Hooper probably bundles it over the line with his dick.

Lille 2-1 Corinthians
Not a massive fan of the Lille set up and to get the best from Navas they could probably use a more physical forward to get on the end of his crosses. Still, there is more quality on show than there is for Corinthians, who I’d advise to spend a bit of cash. Nando’s tactics are excellent and they keep it close but they lack a game-breaker.

Southampton 1-1 Zwag Atletico
Legitimately hard to call, and so with the same systems being played I’m plumping for a tie and OVERTIME!!!!!1!!. No overtime. Saints have a strong front four that I can see causing issues across the league but Zwag have good experience back there and also with 2 midfielders that can win the ball back early the supply could be cut a little. Taraabt on the wing may be a smart move in theory but against a team sending the full backs up you will probably see double teams as Taraabt practices his pout around halfway. Not a single area that needs to really improve for Saints, just incremental improvements and once Shaw is back they have 2 talented full backs to play with.

Fool Em FC 2-1 WHU Do You Think You Are?
Fool Em simply outnumber WHU on attacks with Di Natale effectively playing as a striker that will drift to where the space is. It will be tricky to pick the way through midfield because WHU have absolutely packed that area, but if they can get it wide then I don’t see Jarvo or Vaz Te helping out defensively. If I were Gregers I would straight away revert to a back 4, play Diame as the box to box man he is (and drop Noble back to DM), and I would sign a winger. Any winger. Any winger that isn’t Ricardo Vaz Te. Equally I think Fool Em could do with wingers as their priority. Holtby probably plays best centrally and Puncheon is decent but can be nullified.

----------

FC BASEL 1-3 WOULD YOU DANCE IF AJAX YOU TO DANCE
Basel just not really up to the standard outside of Neymar.

Basel Good: You have Neymar
Bad: You don't have much else.

Ajax Good: Really good looking team all round.
Bad: Could get caught out on the wings as neither Eriksen/Mirallas fans of tracking back.

LILLE 2-0 CORINTHIANS
Tough for Nando, but playing without a striker through injury means this game really only goes 1 way.

Lille Good: Strong defense and like the system to get the best out of wingers
Bad: Not sure about Cassano as a lone striker, perhaps drop him deeper.

Corinthians Good: Look a real handful going forward
Bad: Watch your injuries

Southampton 2-2 FC ZwagAtlético

Both teams look a real handful going forward, but a bit slight defensively.

Southampton Good: The front 6 is top notch
Bad: Rekik?

FC ZwagAtlético Good: Very good spine to the team
Bad: Not a fan of Taarabt, especially out wide. Seems like he'd just go wandering.

Fool Em FC v FC WHU Do you think you are
Sorry Gregers, Azzys wingers are going to rip that defense to shreds. Advantage in midfield but its just too open down the flanks

Fool Em FC Good: Very well rounded side, good players at every position
Bad: Lacks a bit of pace and energy though, could come unstuck.

FC WHU Do you think you are:# Good: Midfield top notch
Bad: Not a fan of the formation. Far too oppen down the flanks.

-------------------

The Nodge 1-2 PSV
Van Wolfswinkel isn't the kind to link up the play, he's better higher up the pitch for me. I'm also not a fan of five at the back. PSV are strong in defense and Aubameyang is a quality finisher, he could do with better support but for today PSV get the points.

FC Basel 0-3 Ajax
Neymar is a quality player but they are a one man team. They need more quality throughout the side if they want to challenge. Ajax look weak at full back but the rest of their side is very strong and they deserved to win today. I like Eriksen out at LW.

Southampton 1-1 ZwagAthletico
Two strong teams with the same formations were difficult to split. Southampton look a little weak defensively and Zwag have slightly the stronger side on paper, but I'd prefer Taarabt centrally and Barton deserves to be starting.

Fool Em FC 1-2 FC WHU Do you think you are
I can see what West Ham have tried to do and it works, they make things impossible for Fool Em and with four central midfielders dictate the middle of the park and with Mandzukic upfront get the goals they need. Di Natale should be playing as an out and out striker for me and Fool Em played too safe, an obvious formation which was easy to predict and look weak out wide.

-----------------------

The Nodge 1-1 PSV
(Hooper) (Aubameyang)
Two decent sides, not sure about Norwich playing Van Wolfswinkel in the hole (hyk hyk) when he's a goalscorer and Hooper is the one who can drop deep. PSV solid but unspectacular, draw for me.

FC Basel 2-2 Would you dance if Ajax you to dance
(Neymar x2) (Eriksen, Mirallas)
Neymar is the key man for Basel, Ajax would normally control the game but with no special tactics to stop Neymar it costs them the win for me. Both sides score goals but can't separate them.

Lille 2-0 Corinthians
(Navas, Martin)
Lille have made some decent signings, Corinthians would do well but playing an injured striker means they're toothless upfront and it allows Lille to control the tempo and earn the win.

Fool 'em 3-2 WHU do you think you are
(Benteke, Di Natale, Holtby) (Mandzukic, Noble)
WHU obviously with the tactic to pack the midfield, it works when in possession and when Fool 'em try to play through the middle, but when Puncheon and Holtby get through WHU are too open defensively. Nice experimental formation from WHU but too open and costs them the game.

----------------------

Week 1
Glad t’be bach P-P Athletic Ballbag
FC Basel v Would you dance, if Ajax you to dance
0-3
A comfortable win for the best starting team in the league
Basel- neymar does not make a team, need stenghr around him
Ajax - the temptation to stay as ajax is huge, would like to see an identity crafted out
Southampton v FC ZwagAtlético
0-0
Cant separate the teams
Saints- why Marky sold Lambert for Ruiz is being me at the moment, needs more backup strength
Zwag- solid but unspectacular I would like to see a truly great number 10 in the middle of the park
Lille v Corinthians
2-0
Nando playing an injured player really hurts him
Lille - probably the best attacking you unit today, need strength in behind
Corinthians- I hope nando stays with the south american theme but needs money to do this
The Nodge v PSV
1-0
Tight game very little in it
Nodge- need a commanding centre back and an improvement on hooper
Psv- few players played a touch out of place, need an improvemtn on the left
Fool Em FC v FC WHU Do you think you are

---------------------------

Norwich 0-2 PSV
Scorers: Aubameyang + Paulinho
General summary: PSV made the most of Norwich's lack of attacking intent - I read their tactics as being somewhat defensive - and PSV's midfield kept the ball well.
Norwich Good/Bad: Good use of wingbacks / Not enough forward intent to break through PSV defence
PSV Good/Bad: Good use of Aubameyang's pace / wingers definitely need improving

Basel 0-4 Ajax
Scorers: Mirallas, Xhaka, Eriksen, Milito
General summary: Basel's lack of quality meant Ajax dominated the game in all areas. Neymar was ineffective surrounded by players of such inferior quality.
Basel Good/Bad: Neymar = good / the other 10 = bad
Ajax Good/Bad: A very nice forward four there / I think that back five could be found out by better teams

Lille 2-0 Corinthians
Scorers: Martin, Roux
General summary: I felt Lille set up well, and their forward three would cause the Corinthians back four problems.
Lille Good/Bad: Navas is an excellent player in this setup / CB/RB need improving
Corinthians Good/Bad: A creative midfield / wingers wouldn't cause much problems, and the striker isn't very threatening

Southampton 2-1 Atletico
Scorers: Ramirez, Lukaku / Remy
General summary: Closest game of the week for me, two good teams who've made some excellent purchases. Southampton's talent is just a bit better than QPRs, crucially in the forward department. One of Southampton's subs got booked for flashing the Saints manager.
Southampton Good/Bad: Lukaku being supported so well / Rekik and Fox got done constantly
Atletico Good/Bad: Carrick+Gerrard = gold / defence needs serious work

-------------------

Week 1

Glad t’be bach P-P Athletic Ballbag

The Nodge 2-1 PSV
Hooper, Howson - Aubameyang
The Nodge playing a high line was risky, Aubameyang managed to beat it a few times, got himself a goal. The match was won in midfield, Howson & Fer played their roles well, the former getting a goal. Paulinho played his role well but when further up the pitch it put Hoffmann under as he was caught on occasions with both Howson & Fer.

FC Basel 1-0 Would you dance, if Ajax you to dance
Mirallas - N/A
The big signing Neymar requires more quality around him. He was lively at time but needs more from his team mates. Stocker also stood out but Would you dance, if Ajax you to dance need more signings. Milito was fantastic today in & around the box, received service & support, his knock down allowed Mirallas to spin off his marker using his pace to get one on one with the keeper & give FC Basel the victory. Eriksen was slightly disappointing out on the left, he showed glimpses of his potential when central.

Lille 2-1 Corinthians
Cassano, Roux - Guerrero
Balmont was sensational for Lille today, he controlled the match today with his vision, passing & interceptions. Worked excellently with Mavuba. Navas & Roux were on the end of a lot of Balmont work with the formers pace providing hard to deal with. Lille attacking fullback were questioned at times with Joaquin & Gomez managing to have space on the break. Guerrero did well to lose his marker & get on the end of Joaquin's ball. This only proved to be a consolation to a game Lille dictated.

Fool Em FC 2-1 FC WHU Do you think you are
Di Natale x 2 - Lampard
Fool Em FC are early title contenders & they impressed. Organised & solid back line delat with most thrown at it, Mandzukic didnt get any space or time on the ball, however his holdup play was good & led to Lampard's goal which cancelled out Di Natale earlier strike. The difference came with Fool Em FC substitutions, Lambert & Benteke proved to much for FC WHU back three, Di Natale once again showed his goal scoring prowess netting the winner.

-----------------------------

FC Basel 1 v 2 Would you dance, if Ajax you to dance
Scorers: Neymar; De Jong, Milito
Basel Feedback: Feel you could do with strengthening your CM Cherries my man, along with a LB and a winger. Other than that you've got the makings of a good side.
Ajax Feedback: Not a fan of Blind people playing so LB is needed, and not a fan of Eriksen out wide. Other than that sexy side.
General Comment: Not too dissimilar setups and tactics, but I feel Ajax take the win as I think they have the better quality throughout the side, despite Neymar abuse.

Southampton 2 v 1 FC ZwagAtlético
Scorers: Lukaku, McCarthy; Hoilett
Saints Feedback: Not a fan of Ruiz out wide, let alone him cutting in on his weaker foot. Love the CM partnership, could do with an upgrade on Rekik. Also feel your Rutherford could've done a good role as a target man in the last 20
Zwag Feedback: Taarabt needs to be played central if you're gonna get anything at all out of him, despite him cutting in. Solid team ZZZ, could do with some depth and a new CB imo.
General Comment: Good game this one, I really like Southampton's side, but ZZZ has started to put together a solid unit at Zwag, and with a couple of new additions they could be contenders. Saints sneak a win in this one.

Lille 2 v 0 Corinthians
Scorers: Cassano, Martin
Lille Feedback: I would make it clearer what your starting formation is, and if it's some sort of 4-2-1-3 I'm not a fan. Would say another defender is needed and I'm not a great fan of your attack bar Cassano tbh
Corinthians Feedback: Don't play injured players would be a starter. Other than that your tactics look good, you just need to strengthen the team as you say. I would certainly start with the defence, like Ginter a lot tho.
General Comment: A comfortable Lille win in the end due to Corinthians playing an injured player up top, but I feel Corinthians would've been in with a shout with 11 fit players on the field.

Fool Em FC 3 v 1 FC WHU Do you think you are
Scorers: Benteke x2, Di Natala; Lampard
Fool Em Feedback: Nice setup Azzy, like the solidness of the back four, Riise could be improved on, maybe a little more pace needed there. Other than that a top quality side, probably need to improve the wingers next I would say. Benteke is an inspired signing.
FC WHU Feedback: Bizarre formation choice has cost you the game this week in my mind. Normality would mean you have a top quality side, one of the best in the league. Vaz Te must be replaced.
General Comment: Fool Em win this for me, not a fan of what FC WHU have done. Left the Fool Em wingers free down the wings, and Vaz Te/Jarvis don't get the better of Riether/Riise in my opinion. Mandzukic is handled by Hangeland well, and despite the strong midfield presence, it just ends up congesting it too much for me, thus Fool Em get a win

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 20 Aug 2013, 1:01 pm

Pretty happy with that point, some interesting feedback as well!

The attacking intent might not be there this week, what with me only having Becchio as my only fit striker...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 20 Aug 2013, 1:03 pm

How we doing weekly cash this time?
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 20 Aug 2013, 1:15 pm

Table updated, results updated, all feedback published, and everyone but cherries, Afro and Hero may add £1m to their budget.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Aug 2013, 1:24 pm

I am ecstatic to pick up a win. Never expected that. Not much chance of a repeat with the injuries I picked up this week Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 20 Aug 2013, 1:26 pm

Aubameyang and Bony up front Whistle
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue 20 Aug 2013, 1:32 pm

Laugh Not many people like Taarabt, especially out wide Laugh

EA to raie game prices to £54.99 What a joke!
Anyone seen the Gamescon FIFA 14 UT news? They are adding legends to xBox 360 & xBox one. So far on the list is Freddie Ljungberg, Ruud Gullit Laugh Laugh Legends Laugh Laugh & Bergkamp who is a legend. More to be revealed at 3pm I think.
You xBox boys happy about Legends being available in FUT??

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue 20 Aug 2013, 1:35 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:I am ecstatic to pick up a win. Never expected that. Not much chance of a repeat with the injuries I picked up this week Laugh
Nah, you got a strong team IMO, you show pee this league in the first season.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 20 Aug 2013, 1:36 pm

Upgraded at LB with Davies instead of Garrido, and brought in Altidore who I think should do well at Sunderland. Certainly looks much improved
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue 20 Aug 2013, 1:46 pm

??? wrote:Atletico Good/Bad: Carrick+Gerrard = gold / defence needs serious work
Does my defense really need serious work? I think its actually quite good, one of the better in the league with/if first choice are all fit. I will discard this comment like a piece of flavouless gum.

Anyone interesting in Zwag players? Im open to bids on squad players.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 20 Aug 2013, 1:47 pm

Who gave Jonny Howson the love in feedback? Hug 
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Aug 2013, 1:49 pm

Legends in FUT is fine, I won't be buying FIFA this year anyway.

After saying I didn't fancy anyone from TPs, the feedback you lot gave me prompted me to sign a winger with pace (Giaccherini) and a better LB than Riise (Balzaretti).

I really like the new feedback, it's much more helpful than the old tripe we all used to proffer.

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 20 Aug 2013, 1:59 pm

I didn't realise we were doing new feedback. I did it the way I always did it.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Aug 2013, 1:59 pm

Okay, top scorers is done: https://www.606v2.com/t46966-je-top-scorers-page#2221901

Aubameyang leads on alphabetical order.

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 20 Aug 2013, 2:03 pm

Azzy get our results in.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 20 Aug 2013, 2:03 pm

Now and forever
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 20 Aug 2013, 2:11 pm

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:Laugh Not many people like Taarabt, especially out wide Laugh

EA to raie game prices to £54.99 What a joke!
Anyone seen the Gamescon FIFA 14 UT news? They are adding legends to xBox 360 & xBox one. So far on the list is Freddie Ljungberg, Ruud Gullit Laugh Laugh Legends Laugh Laugh & Bergkamp who is a legend. More to be revealed at 3pm I think.
You xBox boys happy about Legends being available in FUT??
If you pre order a Xbox One you get Fifa 14 free Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue 20 Aug 2013, 2:12 pm

Azzy wrote:Legends in FUT is fine, I won't be buying FIFA this year anyway.
Im not sure, depends who they have. Ljungberg as a legend Laugh not a problem but if they start chucking Pele, me (Zidane) etc then it will just F the market up, imagine how much they will cost!
Even though im getting GTA I will get FIFA as now im used to trading I reckon I should be able to get Ronaldo on FUT14 & finally try him out.

Azzy wrote:After saying I didn't fancy anyone from TPs, the feedback you lot gave me prompted me to sign a winger with pace (Giaccherini) and a better LB than Riise (Balzaretti).

I really like the new feedback, it's much more helpful than the old tripe we all used to proffer.
New feedback is better, more consistency with it. Well.......still have the odd comment which doesnt match up with all other feedback but hey ho not everyone can be smart.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue 20 Aug 2013, 2:20 pm

Fernando wrote:If you pre order a Xbox One you get Fifa 14 free Whistle
Which retailers though? Has it been officially announced at Gamescon today?
Its basically designed to make Xbox One appear better value for money but you now Sony will drop a deal too. They do have a few thing up on Microsoft with the next gen consoles.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 20 Aug 2013, 2:21 pm

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
Azzy wrote:Legends in FUT is fine, I won't be buying FIFA this year anyway.
Im not sure, depends who they have. Ljungberg as a legend Laugh not a problem but if they start chucking Pele, me (Zidane) etc then it will just F the market up, imagine how much they will cost!
Even though im getting GTA I will get FIFA as now im used to trading I reckon I should be able to get Ronaldo on FUT14 & finally try him out.

Azzy wrote:After saying I didn't fancy anyone from TPs, the feedback you lot gave me prompted me to sign a winger with pace (Giaccherini) and a better LB than Riise (Balzaretti).

New feedback is better, more consistency with it. Well.......still have the odd comment which doesnt match up with all other feedback but hey ho not everyone can be smart.
You're so right.

Someone even got Ajax and their entire team mixed up with Basel and awarded the win to the wrong side...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Aug 2013, 2:24 pm

Zebs - opinions never match up in these leagues. I'm told in two feedbacks that di Natale was perfect behind the striker, while another said he's wasted there. You can't win, all you can do is pick the best side available to you.

That someone doesn't like your defence isn't surprising, it's how many of the other do like it that matters. If there's a consensus, change it, if there's not, ignore it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 20 Aug 2013, 2:25 pm

Anybody interested in Quag?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue 20 Aug 2013, 2:27 pm

Ahh, Nando, its a free digital copy while stock last. So I have just read.
Microsoft and EA Sports have confirmed yesterday's rumour that pre-ordered Xbox Ones in Europe will include a digital copy of FIFA 14 at no extra cost "while stocks last".

Xbox One pre-orders will come bundled with FIFA 14
Interesting tactic.

The likes of Freddie Ljungberg, Ruud Gullit, Pelé, Patrick Vieira and Gary Lineker will also turn up in gold packs, at certain points through the season.Ohh nooo, if Pele is in packs!!!! He will cost a bomb!

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 20 Aug 2013, 2:35 pm

it's interesting that it's xbox exclusive thought PS would try jump on that..

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 20 Aug 2013, 2:44 pm

Dont want FIFA so could not give a Poopie Laugh Laugh 

Yep i said i was done with buying COD now im done buying Fifa!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 20 Aug 2013, 2:46 pm

millions of people > Bull

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Aug 2013, 2:47 pm

How can digital copies run out of stock Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 20 Aug 2013, 2:54 pm

Fernando wrote:millions of people > Bull
That statement applies in almost any context

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 20 Aug 2013, 2:55 pm

Azzy you man sausage Laugh  it means when the console runs out of stock not the game

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Aug 2013, 2:56 pm

I'm not buying the new FIFA either. I always buy it alternate years. I've started doing the same with NHL games, so I am buying NHL 14 this year having missed NHL 13.

Tempted to give COD a miss, but I play it most nights with a mate of mine, so if he gets it, I will too. For the kicks more than anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue 20 Aug 2013, 3:06 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:Zebs - opinions never match up in these leagues. I'm told in two feedbacks that di Natale was perfect behind the striker, while another said he's wasted there. You can't win, all you can do is pick the best side available to you.

That someone doesn't like your defence isn't surprising, it's how many of the other do like it that matters. If there's a consensus, change it, if there's not, ignore it.
Di Natale isn't perfect there, hes better out & out. Some people just dont appreciate how good he is, they just 35 years of age, Udinese & think hes whack! His goal scoring record is brilliant, last four season hes notched 23+ league goals.

Pretty much everyone said Taarabt not great out wide, best in the center.
If one person had said Taarabt has a fantastic game on the LW coming inside then ok, that's different from the majority feed back but its one you can understand as there is a possiblilty that could happen in real life, high or not its a possibility.
Now from no mention of my defense, to a mention of it being experienced, to a mention of my team in general as "Solid", to "a new CB imo." to then go to "defence needs serious work".
Once again quite a difference from the majority but not so understandable (to me at least) as its not something which can happen in real life (unless you're Arsenal) its rare an experienced, continental playing competition defense would need serious work.
Do you see what I mean by that?
Now I will discard that comment & continue with my team as I plan but the problem comes when I play that defense every week I now know that every week that single person will mark me down for it, so automatically im losing each week.
If you understand that. If not ask any questions & ill try explain them as well as possible.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 20 Aug 2013, 3:09 pm

The man who tries to please everyone will end up pleasing no-one.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue 20 Aug 2013, 3:09 pm

Azzy wrote:Tempted to give COD a miss, but I play it most nights with a mate of mine, so if he gets it, I will too. For the kicks more than anything else.
Try Battlefield out. I think its a much better game & the new look looks amazing. BTW multiplayer is harder than Cod, you cant run around shoot in that way only CoD allows you too. Its tougher, more strategic.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue 20 Aug 2013, 3:11 pm

sodhat wrote:The man who tries to please everyone will end up pleasing no-one.
no its not about that Soddy. I was trying to explain differances & how now everyweek I will be starting off on say a -1 (minus) trying to make up for that one persons opinion.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 20 Aug 2013, 3:11 pm

Personal experience Soddy?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 20 Aug 2013, 3:13 pm

Who had week 1 in the "Zebs disagrees with feedback" pool?
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue 20 Aug 2013, 3:14 pm

GSC wrote:Who had week 1 in the "Zebs disagrees with feedback" pool?
GSC, read the statement, Im not disagreeing, im explaining to Azzy differences & how one person can make an effect picard 

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 20 Aug 2013, 3:16 pm

Fernando wrote:
Personal experience Soddy?
I've pleased plenty.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Aug 2013, 3:16 pm

Everyone Laugh

Zebs, what if that defence just came up against good strikers? Next week it could come up against a team not-so-blessed in the striker department, and look good to that person. Stop being a negative nanny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 20 Aug 2013, 3:16 pm

GSC wrote:Who had week 1 in the "Zebs disagrees with feedback" pool?
Me i win £50 ill take that in 1p's please

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 20 Aug 2013, 3:17 pm

Hug 
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue 20 Aug 2013, 3:20 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:Everyone Laugh

Zebs, what if that defence just came up against good strikers? Next week it could come up against a team not-so-blessed in the striker department, and look good to that person. Stop being a negative nanny!
Thats fair, valid point but most teams will have a good attack as goals win games.
Negative, yeah maybe I am a bit, I consider it more realistic Laugh 

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next