The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething

+11
The Special Juan
cherriesfna
nadeem2099
Hero
Bull
Fernando
Marky
FIFA Diva
Trebs
Good Golly I'm Olly
sodhat
15 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething - Page 3 Empty Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething

Post by sodhat Mon 19 Aug 2013, 2:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

606V2 EURODivision

Announcements

Event: The great 606v2 meet up extravaganza
Date: Saturday 26 October 2013
Venue: TBC, likely a sports bar
Time: 1900 onwards
Attending: Azzy + Viva + Sodhat + Marky + Nando (maybe), Olly, cherries others TBC

Season 1 Starts this week
Tactics due by 11.59pm on Friday 16th August

Tactics are sent to Olly
Votes are sent to sodhat. Votes must be in by 11:59pm on Monday of the appropriate gameweek.

The Enrique & J from 5ive League

FC WHU Do You Think You Are - Gregers
Bilbao - Afro
Would you dance, if Ajax you to dance? - Sodhat
Southampton FC - Marky
PSV - GSC
Sport Club Corinthians Paulista - Nando                                                                              
                                                                                                                                                                               Top Scorers
Lille - Trebs

Glad t'be bach - Hero

FC Basel - cherriesfna

FC ZwagAtletico - Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

The Nodge - Olly

Fool 'em FC - Azzy

Last edited by sodhat on Tue 27 Aug 2013, 1:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething

Post by Guest Tue 20 Aug 2013, 3:37 pm

See I could take the feedback negatively too, but I took it positively instead. Rather than get upset about someone not rating Riise at LB - when he had a good season last season - evaluated my options and signed a new LB to upgrade on Riise. Next time I get a negative comment about my LB, I'll look at it again.

I've also addressed the question mark over pace and energy on the wings, so now I have Giaccherini + Puncheon, two speed merchants who love to get on the ball and run at their man.

I could get annoyed at the di Natale feedback, but as I won, there's no point Whistle

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue 20 Aug 2013, 3:58 pm

Thats fair Azzy. I will be purchasing a new CB some point soon, was always going to but I dont think my wholes defense needs urgent attention.
My main priority is a striker, then a CB. I do want a RB & Lb but more for backup to my main ones. Think im covered at Cm, Barton has been training well, may get a game which will impress a certain someone lol

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 20 Aug 2013, 3:58 pm

Di Natale is still an out and out striker for me. I didn't actually say that at all in my feedback but that was also a bit because of your opponents tactics taking up most of mine. Against more traditional set ups I would think of him as a pure striker rather than a CF/AM/SS type.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue 20 Aug 2013, 4:00 pm

PSV Eindhoven vs AC Milan should make for an interesting match tonight.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 20 Aug 2013, 4:01 pm

Any of you guys rate Silvestre Varela?
I saw him dominate Arsenal from the right in preseason. But that may not be a feat.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Aug 2013, 4:05 pm

I like Varela a LOT, every time I see him play he's direct, pacy, clever, and makes good runs. I'd love him at Albion, but I think he'd be better for Arsenal than Walcott, for Spurs than Lennon, for United than Zaha/Nani/Valencia. He's good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue 20 Aug 2013, 4:13 pm

Azzy wrote:for United than Zaha/Nani/Valencia. He's good.
Come on Azzy, hes not that good. Better then Young probably, hes not better than Valencia or Nani & to compare him to a 19 year old isnt really fair.
I always remember him scoring that goal in the Euros against Denmark. I havent noticed much of him since. Is he still in the Portugal squad, I didnt notice him against Holland the other week. For 28 he hasnt hes been around a while & never made headlines.
Id say good squad player but probably better rated wingers to buy for this league.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 20 Aug 2013, 4:17 pm

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
Azzy wrote:for United than Zaha/Nani/Valencia. He's good.
Come on Azzy, hes not that good. Better then Young probably, hes not better than Valencia or Nani & to compare him to a 19 year old isnt really fair.
I always remember him scoring that goal in the Euros against Denmark. I havent noticed much of him since. Is he still in the Portugal squad, I didnt notice him against Holland the other week. For 28 he hasnt hes been around a while & never made headlines.
Id say good squad player but probably better rated wingers to buy for this league.
I thought that before I looked at the wingers available. Anyway the ultimate deal was:

Bojan = Varela + 1.4m

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue 20 Aug 2013, 4:21 pm

Celtic losing lolol

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue 20 Aug 2013, 4:26 pm

Soddy wrote:I thought that before I looked at the wingers available. Anyway the ultimate deal was:

Bojan = Varela + 1.4m
Tricky choice. Varela always played a good amount of games for Porto & get a few goals & assists. Hasnt his double figure in goal for a few years now so overall id say hes less productive.
Bojan on the other hand.....id just take the 8m for him unless you want to gamble on him coming good at Ajax, which he could. Altidore came good in Dutch League.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 20 Aug 2013, 4:28 pm

I think there is too much stigma around Bojan these days. Failed at Roma and Milan after Barca and just doesn't look like he'll be the player it looked like he'd be. 8m was too good to turn down.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Aug 2013, 4:30 pm

Nani and Valencia only produce on the odd occasion. Varela is consistently dangerous, and why not compare him to a 19 year old? If you want to know who the better player is, right now? Smile

I'd take that Varela deal, fo' sho.

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 20 Aug 2013, 4:37 pm

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:Celtic losing lolol
Missing Kelvin Wilson no doubt
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 20 Aug 2013, 10:38 pm

You know who I really liked Louis Saha.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 20 Aug 2013, 10:39 pm

Good striker but too injury prone
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 20 Aug 2013, 10:41 pm

i miss Tugay Kerimoglu monkey

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Aug 2013, 10:49 pm

I was always partial to Jonathan Woodsman and Michael Owen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Wed 21 Aug 2013, 8:11 am

Morning lads.

Been up since 4, travelling on a National Express for the first time today.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 21 Aug 2013, 8:43 am

onlytreblewinners wrote:Morning lads.

Morning, how is your National Express experience going?

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Wed 21 Aug 2013, 8:44 am

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:

It's a really old coach so not the most comfortable. No plug sockets either Sad
But you get what you pay for I guess.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 21 Aug 2013, 9:14 am

onlytreblewinners wrote:
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:

It's a really old coach so not the most comfortable. No plug sockets either Sad
But you get what you pay for I guess.
Thats true, cheap & not so cheerful?
Where you off to?

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 21 Aug 2013, 9:15 am

Where you headed Trebs? Dahn saaf to meet Azzy?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 21 Aug 2013, 9:16 am

Amarillo?
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Aug 2013, 9:22 am

Brighton, isn't the parade coming up at some point soon?

If you are in London Trebs, come to Greenwich, I'll treat you to chinese for kunch OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 21 Aug 2013, 9:30 am

At the risk of sounding knowledgeable, Brighton Pride was earlier this month. I know because of football reasons, Crawley were at home on August 3rd because Brighton had to be away due to Pride. That and I went out bumming that night.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 21 Aug 2013, 9:30 am

Had to edit your post Azzy, you misspelled a word.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Wed 21 Aug 2013, 9:31 am

I'm going London for the first time properly. Been to Wembley once but not seen anything.

Where's Greenwich? And how do I pronounce it, Green-witch?

It's Manchester Pride this weekend.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 21 Aug 2013, 9:31 am

Met Nick at the game?
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 21 Aug 2013, 9:32 am

Marky wrote:At the risk of sounding knowledgeable, Brighton Pride was earlier this month. I know because of football reasons, Crawley were at home on August 3rd because Brighton had to be away due to Pride. That and I went out bumming that night.
So that's why you had that rectal exam then
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 21 Aug 2013, 9:32 am

So you're getting out Laugh

Don't go to Greenwich, it's the wrong side of the river.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 21 Aug 2013, 9:42 am

Mighty be wary of these London folks, I don't trust them and they think they're better then the rest of the country. Dont visit East, South and North London full of knife wielding thugs. I hate London.

Azzy your wife has you under the thumb you are not treating anyone to a Chinese.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 21 Aug 2013, 9:44 am

Unless he's a Ford enthusiast and he wants to see some empty production plants in Dagenham he'll be fine.

Viva has a point to a degree though. Probably best to stay in or around the city and west end.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Aug 2013, 9:47 am

Trebs, it's pronounced 'gren-itch', or if you're a local, 'grin-idge'. It's SE London, 12mins by train from London Bridge. Come down, we'll have chinese or fish and chips or kebab or pie and mash or gourmet burger or maccy ds, we can sit in the park with an ice cream, I can take you on the Cutty Sark, we'd have a ball.

But I only have an hour for kunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 21 Aug 2013, 9:50 am

And Greenwich is pronounced 'Gren-itch'.

I'm going to Hove dogs today, taking the wife and kids. My 3 year old is really excited to see the "doggy racing" and picked two winners and two second places when we went to Brighton Racecourse a few months ago!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Wed 21 Aug 2013, 10:00 am

Azzy give me a nearby landmark and I'll do my best to meet you xxx

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 21 Aug 2013, 10:05 am

Just keep an eye out for the guy with the massive kunchbox

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Aug 2013, 10:05 am

I'm not going to wait outside for an hour at kunchtime, I have a best man speech to write Laugh

If you say you're definitely coming, I'll meet you outside Waterstones in Greenwich. It's next to the Cutty Sark, you can't miss it. And you can choose what we have for lunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Wed 21 Aug 2013, 10:08 am

Right I'll see what I can do, wish me luck getting round London.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Aug 2013, 10:10 am

Good luck. What are you doing down here anyway?

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 21 Aug 2013, 10:12 am

Trying to make it big like Dick Whittington

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 21 Aug 2013, 10:13 am

Mighty please meet Azzy up. This can possibly become one of the greatest v2 meet ups.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 21 Aug 2013, 10:18 am

You have family in London don't you Viva? Why aren't you ever dahn saaaaaaaaf?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Aug 2013, 10:18 am

Has there ever actually been one?

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 21 Aug 2013, 10:21 am

How do you think Bull was conceived?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Aug 2013, 10:23 am

Isn't he Olly's brother? So I'm guessing when Olly met his how own mum while on a date with Fan?

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 21 Aug 2013, 10:25 am

I think it was the result of a mass 606v2 orgy.

The triplets could be any one of our sons.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Aug 2013, 10:27 am

Not mine, the closest I've ever come to an orgy was walking in on my flatmate at Uni spunking over his gf vomit

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 21 Aug 2013, 10:33 am

Bet that put you off your kunch

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 21 Aug 2013, 10:33 am

Im in Brentford sunday

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Aug 2013, 10:37 am

Too far Zebs, too far.

Anyone in Knutsford on Friday 6 September? I am on the lash that night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next