The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething

+11
The Special Juan
cherriesfna
nadeem2099
Hero
Bull
Fernando
Marky
FIFA Diva
Trebs
Good Golly I'm Olly
sodhat
15 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething - Page 19 Empty Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething

Post by sodhat Mon 19 Aug 2013, 2:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

606V2 EURODivision

Announcements

Event: The great 606v2 meet up extravaganza
Date: Saturday 26 October 2013
Venue: TBC, likely a sports bar
Time: 1900 onwards
Attending: Azzy + Viva + Sodhat + Marky + Nando (maybe), Olly, cherries others TBC

Season 1 Starts this week
Tactics due by 11.59pm on Friday 16th August

Tactics are sent to Olly
Votes are sent to sodhat. Votes must be in by 11:59pm on Monday of the appropriate gameweek.

The Enrique & J from 5ive League

FC WHU Do You Think You Are - Gregers
Bilbao - Afro
Would you dance, if Ajax you to dance? - Sodhat
Southampton FC - Marky
PSV - GSC
Sport Club Corinthians Paulista - Nando                                                                              
                                                                                                                                                                               Top Scorers
Lille - Trebs

Glad t'be bach - Hero

FC Basel - cherriesfna

FC ZwagAtletico - Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

The Nodge - Olly

Fool 'em FC - Azzy

Last edited by sodhat on Tue 27 Aug 2013, 1:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething - Page 19 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2013, 10:49 am

Bull wrote:
BigFellasAfro wrote:Just heard that United and Everton have agreed a fee for Fellaini....
NOOOOOOO
Without Fellaini you'd better get used to being 6th in the table Bull. At least with him you'd have a fighting chance at the top 3.

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething - Page 19 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething

Post by Bull Mon 02 Sep 2013, 10:52 am

He is better than what we have lol

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 02 Sep 2013, 10:52 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:
Bull wrote:
BigFellasAfro wrote:Just heard that United and Everton have agreed a fee for Fellaini....
NOOOOOOO
Without Fellaini you'd better get used to being 6th in the table Bull. At least with him you'd have a fighting chance at the top 3.
Don't be silly Azzy, they have Tom Cleverly. TOM CLEVERLY WILL CARRY THEIR MIDFIELD!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 02 Sep 2013, 10:54 am

Or Jack Wilshere+ as he is known in Manchester
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon 02 Sep 2013, 10:56 am

BigFellasAfro wrote:I'd be happy if it was £28m. News reports have it at £24m, and some also saying Everton want Zaha on loan as part of it

And delighted Baines is not part of it too.

Looks like your targets today are Felli and Herrera
Well from what I heard your guys want James McCarthy which will be 12.5m, we get Fellaini & Wigan get Nick Powell on loan for a season.
I dont want Zaha going to you guys on loan, want him to stay.

Moyes needs to play Kagawa. I was annoyed again to see Giggs in the starting XI & Kagawa nowhere. I may even join in with the Dortmund fans #FreeShinji

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon 02 Sep 2013, 10:57 am

BigFellasAfro wrote:Or Jack Wilshere+ as he is known in Manchester
No no, Ross Barkley IS Wilshere+.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 02 Sep 2013, 10:57 am

GSC wrote:Just saw a guy with a dos cervesas por favor tshirt
Global branding works Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 02 Sep 2013, 10:58 am

Rumours are that a deal for McCarthy is sorted, but will only happen if Fellaini goes. Other rumours are the same, but with Gary Barry on loan from City
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2013, 10:59 am

Cleverley is so rubbish, I can't work out how he ever played a game under Sir Alex Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 02 Sep 2013, 10:59 am

Least he can go a game without an injury scare. I don't think I've seen a single Arsenal game where Wilshere doesn't get some sort of knock.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 02 Sep 2013, 10:59 am

Kagawa to PSG is my prediction for today.

Crawley Town have done a big bit of business today. Sponsorship deal means money generated and our stadium changes from Broadfield Stadium to Checkatrade.com Stadium.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:01 am

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
No no, Ross Barkley IS Wilshere+.
Ross Barkley has stepped it up a level this season. He was our best player again on Saturday. He has so much time on the ball and his throughball for Jelavic to run through and blast it into the back of stand was sublime.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:04 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:Cleverley is so rubbish, I can't work out how he ever played a game under Sir Alex Laugh
He was terrible yesterday. Normall hes ok, just decent, doesnt do enough be better. but yesterday I could of pushed him off a cliff given the chance!!!

Marky wrote:Kagawa to PSG is my prediction for today.
I hope not. I wouldnt complain though as at the moment we are wasting him. He should have started ahead of Giggs three times this season & he should of come on against Chelses ahead of Giggs. #FreeShinji

Exactly Afro, Barkely = Wilshere+
I cant believe he had to come off yesterday after what 24 minutes?

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:06 am

sodhat wrote:I don't think I've seen a single Arsenal game where Wilshere doesn't get some sort of knock.
He needs to change his style of play lest he become the new Darren Anderton. If he keeps playing like Roy Keane, instead of Andrea Pirlo, he is not going to reach 30 caps, never mind 100 like Gerrard thinks he will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:08 am

Moses on loan to Liverpool confirmed.

It's slightly depressing seeing Liverpool making good signings. Are they Top 4 challengers again this season?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:12 am

Last edited by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra on Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:12 am

No they aren't Affers. When Suarez comes back they'll get distracted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:13 am

Phew!! Thanks Azzy, that's a relief. I was starting to get worried
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:14 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:No they aren't Affers. When Suarez comes back they'll get distracted.
Exactly my thoughts. Sturridge doing well now but when Suarez returns things will change. I reckon they could challange for a bit then drop off at the business end of the season.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:17 am

I wish we had a Liverpool fan here, they would be such an easy wind-up. And we could play them off against the United fans for endless arguments.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:18 am

BigFellasAfro wrote:Phew!! Thanks Azzy, that's a relief. I was starting to get worried
I'd be more worried about Everton not finishing top 8 than I would Liverpool cracking the top 5.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:19 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:
BigFellasAfro wrote:Phew!! Thanks Azzy, that's a relief. I was starting to get worried
I'd be more worried about Everton not finishing top half than I would Liverpool cracking the top 5.
Fixed.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:21 am

Well the way things are going, Everton are looking at a solid 38 points.

That may keep them up.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:23 am

I'm not expecting a top half finish and I'm certainly not going to worry about it.

It is a completely different style of play and will take time to adapt, and we will drop too many points whilst we do it to be thinking about top half.

Difference is Liverpool fans will be unbearable and suddenly think they are Barcelona, whilst we are realistic
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:24 am

sodhat wrote:Well the way things are going, Everton are looking at a solid 38 points.

That may keep them up.
With 2 goals scored and 2 goals conceded
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:27 am

Seems PSG have outbid Arsenal for Ozil. Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:28 am

Ah TDD. Aka Christmas for bull****ters
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:30 am

Good work from the BBC.

Headline of "ATLETICO SIGN STRIKER FOR £8.5M" as they then report the signing on defensive midfielder Guilavogui
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:31 am

Afro wrote:Difference is Liverpool fans will be unbearable and suddenly think they are Barcelona, whilst we are realistic
Defo, loads yesterday going on like they are winning or had just won the league.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:32 am

I saw that Afro Laugh

Newly-capped too, but he has three caps Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:38 am

Ozil to Arsenal is done according to the Mirror

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:40 am

Brilliant. I want him in my Fantasy side Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething - Page 19 3559488474

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:43 am

Mazing how quickly things change. All the Spanish based media, like old baldy Hunter on Talksport, were saying this morning, that Ozil didn't want to join Arsenal and would rather stay and fight for his place
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:48 am

Now Football ‏@Now__Football 3m
WBA are set to sign Julio Cesar on season long loan.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:49 am

Marko Arnautovic to Stoke for £2m. I missed that one, but that's a decent signing
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:50 am

I thought it was £4m?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:52 am

I was only going by this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2408416/Stoke-City-sign-Werder-Bremen-winger-Marko-Arnautovic-2m.html
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:55 am

Looking very much like Ozil is going to Arsenal, even the BBC have tweeted it and they don't usually go on tittle tattle.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:57 am

sodhat wrote:Looking very much like Ozil is going to Arsenal, even the BBC have tweeted it and they don't usually go on tittle tattle.
Apparently he preferred United but we havent bid. If true I dont really understand that. Then again we dont play Kagawa #FreeShinji

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:57 am

Gutted that Albion didn't push through our deal for Arnautovic, he'd be a far better option than Chris Brunt! £2m is a snip Sad

A goalie is crucial now. Myhill isn't good enough for the Prem.

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:59 am

Cesar on loan is the rumour
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2013, 12:00 pm

If true, Christmas just came early. Would be terrible for Ben Foster though, in World Cup year, to be sat on the bench after a 3 month injury.

I doubt it'll happen, but if it did? Brilliant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon 02 Sep 2013, 12:03 pm

Afro, Fellaini & Baines > Man United with Büttner joining Everton on loan......hummmmm

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 02 Sep 2013, 12:04 pm

Is being half frog enough to fail a medical?
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2013, 12:04 pm

No chance. My left elbow >>> Buttner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 02 Sep 2013, 12:05 pm

Give me 5 minutes ZZZ
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Mon 02 Sep 2013, 12:05 pm

GSC wrote:Ah TDD. Aka Christmas for bull****ters
I read that as "Bulltaters" :/
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2013, 12:07 pm

To accept that deal, it would have to be:

£28m + add ons = Fellaini
£40m + Buttner on loan = Baines (£22m for Baines, plus £18m to make up for all the lost league points due to Buttner's rubbishness)

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 02 Sep 2013, 12:12 pm

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:Afro, Fellaini & Baines > Man United with  Büttner joining Everton on loan......hummmmm
Take that one with a pinch of salt. Baines unlikely to go anywhere unless someone offers much more than has been put on the table so far.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon 02 Sep 2013, 12:47 pm

Zinedine'z PreZiction League 2013/14 Season - Week 3 Results

Marky: 7
Afro: 3
GSC: 6
Azzy: 5
Olly: 2
Nando: 4
Hero: 7

Congratulations to Marky & Hero. You have both been awarded 1 League Point & you may each add 100k to your clubs budget.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next