The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CBB Thread

5 posters

Go down

CBB Thread Empty CBB Thread

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 22 Aug 2013, 10:37 pm

Mario to win CBB Thread 3559488474 #Towie

Screech from Saved by the bell is in Laugh 

Some fit Blonde is in Smile

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

CBB Thread Empty Re: CBB Thread

Post by Hibbz Thu 22 Aug 2013, 10:42 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:Mario to win CBB Thread 3559488474 #Towie

Screech from Saved by the bell is in Laugh 

Some fit Blonde is in Smile
Who Lauren Harries?

Oh bloody hell Racist Ron has bowled up.

That one from Geordie Shore is carrying some Terry isn't she?

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 22 Aug 2013, 10:44 pm

No that Americian girl, she would do Smile

Buzzing that Racist Ron has gone in! #Legend

The one from Geordie Shore is disgusting, how on earth could a female use such foul language!!!!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Thu 22 Aug 2013, 10:49 pm

Racist Ron is a "human" of the lowest order. Thankfully as yet there doesn't seem to be anyone for him to abuse.

Your issue with Geordie bints language is that she's a female?

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Thu 22 Aug 2013, 10:52 pm

Jeez I think I just saw what Evan's ex wife had for breakfast. Yuck.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 8:03 am

No real talent to look at imo.

Sophie Anderton - passed it
The blonde chick - just another american dummy.
Geordie shore bird - just no.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 8:41 am

Why can't that Abz fella talk properly.

Big Ron is a toss*r of the highest order, agreed.

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 8:48 am

Big fat Ron's claret and blue army
Big fat Ron's claret and blue army.

Still have a soft spot for him, took us to Cup glory(racist part aside).

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 10:58 am

Albion legend is Big Ron. Fantastic bloke. Did a lot for black footballers. Made one ill-advised comment (his point actually stood that Desailly wasn't trying that game), yet he was ostracized for life. Suarez calls Evra that and he gets a little fine, a ban, and hero worship. Go figure.

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 11:08 am

Shame he couldnt have brought Bozzie ninto the house with him.

Would have spiced things up, seeing as he used to date Sophie Anderton.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 11:09 am

I set my record Marathon time by following Sophie Anderton's backside for 10 miles. The most fun run I've ever had Drool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 11:52 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:Albion legend is Big Ron. Fantastic bloke. Did a lot for black footballers. Made one ill-advised comment (his point actually stood that Desailly wasn't trying that game), yet he was ostracized for life. Suarez calls Evra that and he gets a little fine, a ban, and hero worship. Go figure.
Suarez didn't actually use the derogatory word Atkinson used though did he? "Negro" is on the side of tins of shoe polish because it's the Spanish word for "black" However, I've checked my tin and "N****r" isn't on there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 11:55 am

This is already taking a turn for the worse, but why are black people allowed to use the word and white people aren't? Not condoning the incident, but the way it still gets discussed today, you'd think Big Ron was Hitler's dad or something. Let's not forget everything that Big Ron did for black footballers in our game. One mistake can't erase all that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 12:02 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:This is already taking a turn for the worse, but why are black people allowed to use the word and white people aren't? Not condoning the incident, but the way it still gets discussed today, you'd think Big Ron was Hitler's dad or something. Let's not forget everything that Big Ron did for black footballers in our game. One mistake can't erase all that.
Like the old joke....

"I build all these houses, do they call me John the Builder? No. I sailed around the world single handed, do they call me John the Sailor? No. However, you sh@g ONE sheep......"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 12:26 pm

Exactly Laugh

Ron will be a national treasure after CBB, just you wait. He's a thoroughly decent chap, and funny as hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 1:00 pm

Difficult to envisage Atkinson on a charm offensive however, as my wife is obsessed with the bloody show, no doubt I'll be following it via osmosis.

No doubt Louis Spence will win as, irritating as he can be, he's essentially harmless and he appeals to that particular viewing demographic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 23 Aug 2013, 1:00 pm

Isn't Ron Atkinson out of place on CBB?

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 1:07 pm

No more than John McCrirrick was.

A "character" who will provide absolutely zero in the way of actual entertainment yet be lauded to the high heavens for be "great fun"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 1:44 pm

Duty281 wrote:Isn't Ron Atkinson out of place on CBB?
Compared to the rest of them, he really is the most famous person on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 2:04 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:
Duty281 wrote:Isn't Ron Atkinson out of place on CBB?
Compared to the rest of them, he really is the most famous person on the show.
Two words for ya son, two words....

"LES BATTERSBY"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 2:05 pm

Thank you for proving my case Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 2:08 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:Thank you for proving my case Laugh
Consider the viewing demographic of BB....it's nimrods who live for the soaps not for ex-football managers.

In the eyes of these people, Battersby is like an old, northern Tom Cruise.

Atkinson? Pffff!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 2:15 pm

The only ones I've heard of are Big Ron, Les and Janice. And I don't even know those two's real names. I knew Screech, but even if he introduced himself as Screech, I'd not recognise him. Worst CBB line up ever!

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 2:26 pm

It is pretty poor.

Cant believe there is no fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine piece a ass in there.

Terrible

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 2:33 pm

You don't know ABZ from "5ive"?

"Everybody get up, sing it.....5ive'll make ya get down down (bring it on, bring it on!!!!)"

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 2:42 pm

I'd say you have the posters up ay home Dave.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 2:56 pm

Not one woman in there would even catch my eye across a crowded bar, never mind have me sidling up beside them offering a drink and a friendly how-do-you-do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 3:13 pm

It was a close run thing between 5ive and SLAYER but occasionally I get all wistful about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 4:34 pm

My god that trash talking Geordie slapper who cited anal sex as her greatest achievement is the bookies favourite.

It'll be a travesty if Sir Les doesn't win!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Fri 23 Aug 2013, 5:57 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:Albion legend is Big Ron. Fantastic bloke. Did a lot for black footballers. Made one ill-advised comment (his point actually stood that Desailly wasn't trying that game), yet he was ostracized for life. Suarez calls Evra that and he gets a little fine, a ban, and hero worship. Go figure.
You've got to be kidding me. Everything Racist Ron did for black footballers? You mean he deigned to pick them because they were the best players he had available despite the fact they were black? His comment did not stand and the way he said it in what he thought was a closed environment with his "cronies" suggests to me it wasn't the only time he'd made such a remark. The guy is a bigot.

Regardless of that he was also a sh!t football manager. Despite spending bundles of cash at various clubs he managed to win but a couple of cups and his final act was to get in a load of overpaid over-aged never weres at Forest and send them into a downward spiral from which they may only just be recovering.

Fack you Fat Ron you arrogant, ugly piece of crap.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulking_up Sun 25 Aug 2013, 10:03 pm

I've never seen someone look so out of place in the BB house as Big Ron.

Hulking_up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug 2013, 11:41 pm

Hibbz wrote:You've got to be kidding me. Everything Racist Ron did for black footballers? You mean he deigned to pick them because they were the best players he had available despite the fact they were black? His comment did not stand and the way he said it in what he thought was a closed environment with his "cronies" suggests to me it wasn't the only time he'd made such a remark. The guy is a bigot.

Regardless of that he was also a sh!t football manager. Despite spending bundles of cash at various clubs he managed to win but a couple of cups and his final act was to get in a load of overpaid over-aged never weres at Forest and send them into a downward spiral from which they may only just be recovering.

Fack you Fat Ron you arrogant, ugly piece of crap.
1. I am not kidding you
2. Yes
3. He signed Brendan Batson, one third of the Three Degrees, and elevated him, Cunningham and Regis into fantastic players. Cunningham signed for Real Madrid, played for England, as did Cyrille. Batson is an Albion club legend, as well as the other two. He had many good players available at the time, but he championed the minorities in football at the time and is rightfully remembered as a hero of the 'movement'. Ask Ian Wright, John Barnes, Les Ferdinand. They all can't say enough in praise of Ron Atkinson.
4. Ron's comment on Desailly being lazy - that game -was spot on. He was so laid back he was practically horizontal, he was having a very poor game by his standards.
5. You can think he's a bigot all you want, it shows what a lack of education you have. Just because he says one racist comment, he's done it before? What tripe.
6. Ron was actually a very good manager, so that's you being spiteful.
7. If you think that's why Forest are struggling, you clearly haven't seen them play for the last 14 years since Ron was their manager. They've thrown away three promotion campaigns. That's not his doing. It's like saying that Pompey are struggling because of Harry Redknapp buying loads of players. Newsflash - it's the owner, financial director and Board of Directors that can take the blame for Pompey, Leeds, Forest, Sheffield Wednesday, Coventry, Ipswich and the rest of those clubs suffering financially. They are the professional businessmen.
8. 4 cups. With three different clubs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Mon 26 Aug 2013, 10:13 am

We can argue all day about his football credentials but to say his comments were justified because Desailley was having a bad game I think most decent people would disagree with.

And yes I do think making one racist comment makes him a bigot though the fact his comment was "He's what is known in some schools as a f*cking lazy thick ni...." certainly suggests to me it's not something he's said just the once.

Hey ho, he did let West Brom's best players play even though they were black so I guess he's alright really............

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 26 Aug 2013, 11:02 am

I'm always confused with the ni**er word. It's fine when black people call other black people it, but not good when a white person uses it, right?

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulking_up Mon 26 Aug 2013, 12:49 pm

It's probably to do with the history of white people using it.

One thing that confused me was why did BB bleep out Carol saying the n word but didn't censore it when BB said it in the diary room?

Hulking_up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 11:51 am

Charlotte won. She's an appalling role model, disgusting and basically scum as far am I'm concerned. People voted for her, which basically furthers my opinion that this country and society is a mess. Yeah, I would want my daughter, if I had one, to follow her example.....picard 

Well done British public, you've given a thick, stupid **** more of a celebrity status and more attention to just keep doing what she's doing. How on earth Geordie Shore became so popular is beyond me, she's not even attractive, not a great body and without make-up looks dreadful. Just puzzled to why she is so popular.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down