The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kayfabe Commentaries - The History of WCW 2000 with Vince Russo

2 posters

Go down

Kayfabe Commentaries - The History of WCW 2000 with Vince Russo Empty Kayfabe Commentaries - The History of WCW 2000 with Vince Russo

Post by XR Wed 28 Aug 2013, 1:00 pm

This was recently released and there's already a rip surfaced at the link i've given below. Has anyone else seen these timeline shoots? They're pretty good and there's a few WWF ones (I've seen 97 with Jim Cornette and 2001 with ivory) but they also do the youshoot videos and they're always entertaining.

So i thought i would leave the link here so people can check it out, i watched it last night and it's a real good interview considering who it is. Gives a good insight in to how the company went along during the year and if there are any wcw fans on this board i recommend watching it.

http://watchwrestling.net/watch-kc-timeline-history-wcw-2000-vince-russo

XR

Back to top Go down

Kayfabe Commentaries - The History of WCW 2000 with Vince Russo Empty Re: Kayfabe Commentaries - The History of WCW 2000 with Vince Russo

Post by Looseheaded Wed 28 Aug 2013, 4:03 pm

Watching it now, and despite not really knowing much about this era it's pretty damn entertaining and interesting

Looseheaded

Back to top Go down