The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Eubank jr- return on Sep 14th

4 posters

Go down

Chris Eubank jr- return on Sep 14th Empty Chris Eubank jr- return on Sep 14th

Post by BallchinianMuffwig Mon 02 Sep 2013, 12:02 am

I don't think there's any other significant fights on this date (Chortle) so I'll be watching this- in some shopping centre somewhere I believe, not sure whether Chunkys also on the bill.

How are we rating Eubank Jr so far? The lack of power is definately apparent (yet to see him score a knockdown and he has fought some seriously undersized opponents) but he has some nice skills and handspeed.

As a person I find him quite annoying though. Have seen through his social networking that since turning pro he's insulted / talked down to Billy Joe Saunders, Buglioni, Ogogo, and DeGale, if he has anyone else I've not heard of it.

Looking forward to seeing him in some big fights soon, if anything just to see how much ability he actually has. Does anyone suppose he could beat the likes of Saunders in near future,, will he move up to SMW?

BallchinianMuffwig

Back to top Go down

Chris Eubank jr- return on Sep 14th Empty Re: Chris Eubank jr- return on Sep 14th

Post by mikeymax71 Mon 02 Sep 2013, 2:34 am

He does not seem to be the biggest of middleweights and wonder if he could make 154? Also he lack of power for me is because he does not sit down on his punches enough and is looking to produce more flash than actual substance on his punches.

I think he has potential but needs to mature inside and out of the ring and this may help him develop further.

mikeymax71

Back to top Go down

Chris Eubank jr- return on Sep 14th Empty Re: Chris Eubank jr- return on Sep 14th

Post by Rowley Mon 02 Sep 2013, 9:48 am

BallchinianMuffwig wrote:- in some shopping centre somewhere I believe,
How dare you. It is in Magna in Rotherham which is an interactive science centre. Is in an old steel mill. Excellent day out if any of you have children under around the age of 14.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Mon 02 Sep 2013, 1:26 pm

I like him. Much, if not all of that is that i wanted chris eubank to be on the scene again. He's copying much of his father's character until he gets in the ring. he's a different fighter inside of it and like most people i'm a tad concerned that he can't seem to hurt people which is strange considering he has fast hands and is in excellent shape.

if this doesn't improve i think he'll eventually find his level is well below where he hopes. but boxing needs characters and he plays aloof very well. his confidence may not be genuine, we don't know yet but i'd much rather we have people like him in the game.

i love the fact he's on twitter, has plenty of followers and doesn't follow anyone. not even his dad. https://twitter.com/ChrisEubankJr

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down