The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Mayweather fights that never happend (606 revisited)

+13
Valero's Conscience
Rowley
Adam D
Michaels, Sean
wow_junky
azania
Fists of Fury
Scottrf
HumanWindmill
The Galveston Giant
Young_Towzer
coxy0001
D4thincarnation
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

10 Mayweather fights that never happend (606 revisited) Empty 10 Mayweather fights that never happend (606 revisited)

Post by D4thincarnation Thu May 12, 2011 11:39 pm

I thought I would look back at my old articles, used to read the old 606 boxing forum for a couple of years before I started posting regualary. Here is one of my first article.

Interesting to see if anyone has changed there views.

Fight 1 Naseem Hamed April 1999 130lbs

Floyd defends his WBC super featherweight title against Angel Manfredy 1998-12-19 winning by KO in the 4th.

Naseem wins by decision against Wayne McCullough 1998-10-31 to keep his WBO featherweight title.

Insted of fighting Paul Ingle (TK011) on 1999-04-10 he he steps up and takes on Floyd at 130 lbs instead of Floyd taking on Carlos Alberto Ramon Rios (UD).

Could Hamed style and Power trouble Floyd, Hamed seemed at his best at this time.

Fight 2 Juan Manuel Marquez June 2002 130lbs

Fresh from his victory over Jesus Chavez 2001-11-10(TK09) Floyd figths Jose Luis Castillo 2002-04-20(UD) for the WBC lightweight title, say for some reason this fight doesn't come off, weight problems for Castillo or injury. Marquez could step up and fight Floyd at 130 lbs instead of fighting Hector Javier Marquez 2002-06-21 (TKO10) at 125lbs

Floyd was lucky with the decision against Castillo and I think Marquez is a better fighter than Castillo but different type of fighter how would Floyd cope with a counter puncher of Marquez's class.

Fight 3 Kostya Tszyu July 2004 140lbs

Floyd Decides to steps up light welterweight instead of fighting
DeMarcus Corley 2004-05-22(UD) Floyd get the chance for the WBC, WBA and IBF light welterweight title against Kostya Tszyu who fight Floyd instead of Sharmba Mitchell 2004-11-06 (TKO3)

Be interesting to see if Tszyu could land one of those bombs on Floyd,

Fight 4 Shane Mosley October 2001 135 lbs

Floyd take on Mosley at lightweight instead of the Chavez fight Jesus Chavez 2001-11-10 (TKO9) Floyd steps up to lightweight one fight earlier to take Mosley who had decided to stay at Lightweight for the time instead of fighting for the big bucks in the Welterweight division because of the Floyd fight

This one is a bit of a stretch because Mosley decide to move up in September 1999 but I think it was Mosley best weight and he was at his best then. Mosley had a longer reach, taller and very fast, would have cause Floyd lots of problems.

Fight 5 Cotto April 2008 147 lbs

2007 Hatton fight Floyd and Cotto fights Mosley they decide that the winner of those fight will fight each other in April 2008.

If Castillo coulb bully Floyd what would Cotto do. Cotto performance against Gomez was awesome, and showed he has a great deal of technical ability fast jab, accurate good work rate and heavy handed, how would Floyd deal with him.

Fight 6 Antonio Margarito March 2006 147lbs

Floyd fresh from beating Sharmba Mitchell 2005-11-19(TKO6) is looking for a title at Welterweight instead of taking on Zab Judah who had just been deafeated by Carlos Manuel Baldomir he decides to take on Antonio Margarito WBO welterweight title holder. Maragarito takes the fight on after the Kermit Cintron 2005-04-23 (TKO5) instead of fighting and getting a easy win over Manuel Gomez 2006-02-18 (TKO1)

The rumours are that Floyd turned down $8 million dollars for this fight. How would Floyd deal with this ultimate pressure fighter with the granite chin who never gets deterred.

Fight 7 Paul Williams December 2007 147lbs

Paul Williams beats Antonio Margarito 2007-07-14 (UD) to take his record to 33-0, team Mayweather see this fight as "somebody 0 must go" fight instead of the Ricky Hatton 2007-12-08 (TKO10) fight because Hatton lost the decision to Luis Collazo in this reality.

Paul Williams is 5 inches taller and a 10 inch reach advantage. Difficult to see how Floyd can fight on the back foot and win this one, will have to change his normal style for this one but it will be interesting to seen what would have happened.

Fight 8 Ronald Wright March 2007 154lbs

Winky beats Felix Trinidad 2005-05-14(UD) at Middleweight but decides to go back down to Light Middleweight to keep his titles. When Floyd decide he want to be a 5 weight world champion and win a title at at Light Middleweight he find he has to face Winky instead of Oscar De La Hoya 2007-05-05 (SD).

Winky is a master defensive boxer as much as or even more than Floyd, naturaly a lot bigger 2 inches taller and the same reach. Floyd would be favourite for most the other fights here but Winky at Light-Middle could be one step to far for Floyd.

Fight 9 Felix Trinidad March 2007 154 lbs

After getting outclassed by Hopkins 2001-09-29 (TKO12) and by Winky 2005-05-14 (UD) instead of a brief retirement Trinidad decideds to do a Mosley and drop back down a weight to Light Middleweight which with Winky having moved up to 160 lbs leaves the way clear to win a title or two. Floyd as with fight 8 is looking to win a title at Light Middleweight and Tito is his Man.

Felix Trinidad clearly not at his best at this staged of his carreer but his half inch reach advantage and his awesome power at the weight make him dangerous.

Fight 10 Manny Pacquiao 135lbs

Even though Manny has fought at a higher weight than Floyd started out at, they have always been to far apart in weight to make any fight realistic, unless Floyd were to come back now and fight and 135-140 lbs. But if we could throw the time line out the window just for this one how would a Floyd 2002-04-20 (Castillo 1 fight) deal with Manny Pacquiao 2008-06-28 (David Diaz fight). Watching both fights I think Floyd will struggle with Manny work rate speed and movement as well his ability to avoid punches.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A37973532

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A38007795

Floyd eventually took two of the fights on that list Marquez and Mosley but maybe not at the weight class or when they were in there prime.

So just a couple of questions, do you think that Mayweather will fight any other fighters on the list? And what other fighters could be added to that list?

Last edited by D4thincarnation on Thu May 12, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

10 Mayweather fights that never happend (606 revisited) Empty Re: 10 Mayweather fights that never happend (606 revisited)

Post by coxy0001 Thu May 12, 2011 11:41 pm

I see your current efforts haven't improved from the what can only be kindly descibed as the shambolic ramblings of someone with a Manny doll stuck up their bottom and the off switch has broken.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

10 Mayweather fights that never happend (606 revisited) Empty Re: 10 Mayweather fights that never happend (606 revisited)

Post by Young_Towzer Thu May 12, 2011 11:42 pm

dont disagree with coxy d4, he'll TRY to get 'personal'

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Thu May 12, 2011 11:46 pm

Would have liked to have seen him in with Tyszu.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Thu May 12, 2011 11:47 pm

I'm sure we're all going to play nicely aren't we, fellas ?

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Thu May 12, 2011 11:48 pm

The Galveston Giant wrote:Would have liked to have seen him in with Tyszu.

Yeah that was on my list, don't know why it missed it out. Corrected it now.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Thu May 12, 2011 11:50 pm

I'm sure we're all going to play nicely aren't we, fellas ?
I see your current efforts haven't improved from the what can only be kindly descibed as the shambolic ramblings of someone with a Manny doll stuck up their bottom and the off switch has broken.

i know he struggles with anger problems but there's no place for that on here, really, is they lets be honest

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu May 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Similar one of mine

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A75773370

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Thu May 12, 2011 11:51 pm

Steven_89 wrote:I'm sure we're all going to play nicely aren't we, fellas ?

i know he struggles with anger problems but there's no place for that on here, really, is they lets be honest

To whom is that addressed, Steven ?

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu May 12, 2011 11:51 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:I'm sure we're all going to play nicely aren't we, fellas ?

No?

And moving on

We can't do anything about who Mayweather didn't fight in 2001, so i don't really see much point in slinging mud about it.

The same can be said for all boxers, there aren't any who can say "I faced absolutely everyone i could" in todays day and age.

It would have been a fairer article to list the 10 big opponents that got away from 10 fighters, rather than just offer another pathetic little attack on his arch enemy of his holy godness and all things he must spluff his load over, namely Pacquiao.

And to think the board was brilliant before today, as usual the village not very smart person turns up and the quality of discussion takes a dive.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Thu May 12, 2011 11:52 pm

To whom is that addressed, Steven ?
coxy said that about d4, if you look up, i dont enjoy reading that and there's no need for it, the guy 'tries' to get personal everytime someone doesnt share the same opinion

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Thu May 12, 2011 11:53 pm

It is interesting to see these old articles, a whole number around this time were talking about it being a shame that floyd and manny could never face off due to the weight differential, and whilst many of the criticisms aimed at Manny for his recent opposition may indeed be valid, it should maybe just be kept in mind that we were all writing off his chances of facing, let alone defeating, any of these opponents a mere few years ago.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu May 12, 2011 11:53 pm

Steven_89 wrote:I'm sure we're all going to play nicely aren't we, fellas ?

Not exactly telling a lie though am i? The level of writing ability has hardly improved, just thought i'd add in my witty charm and humour to boot. Not like i was particularly vitriolic

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Thu May 12, 2011 11:54 pm

Scottrf wrote:Similar one of mine

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A75773370

Maybe Ring Magazine was inspired by my article Whistle

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu May 12, 2011 11:54 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:It is interesting to see these old articles, a whole number around this time were talking about it being a shame that floyd and manny could never face off due to the weight differential, and whilst many of the criticisms aimed at Manny for his recent opposition may indeed be valid, it should maybe just be kept in mind that we were all writing off his chances of facing, let alone defeating, any of these opponents a mere few years ago.
I remember when Oscar was first mentioned, there was talk of Pacquiao ending up in a body bag etc. Similar but not as extreme when Cotto was first muted.

EDIT: Even some of the more knowledgeable posters on 606 (IJK I believe for example) though David Diaz would be too big.

Last edited by Scottrf on Thu May 12, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu May 12, 2011 11:54 pm

coxy0001 wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:I'm sure we're all going to play nicely aren't we, fellas ?

No?

And moving on

We can't do anything about who Mayweather didn't fight in 2001, so i don't really see much point in slinging mud about it.

The same can be said for all boxers, there aren't any who can say "I faced absolutely everyone i could" in todays day and age.

It would have been a fairer article to list the 10 big opponents that got away from 10 fighters, rather than just offer another little attack on his arch enemy of his holy godness and all things he must do his load over, namely Pacquiao.

And to think the board was brilliant before today, as usual the D4 turns up and the quality of discussion takes a dive.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Thu May 12, 2011 11:55 pm

It is interesting to see these old articles, a whole number around this time were talking about it being a shame that floyd and manny could never face off due to the weight differential, and whilst many of the criticisms aimed at Manny for his recent opposition may indeed be valid, it should maybe just be kept in mind that we were all writing off his chances of facing, let alone defeating, any of these opponents a mere few years ago.
Im a Pacquiao fan, he's not my favourite, Martinez/Ortiz are, but i was absolutely baffled by the sky after fight comments, especially by a fighter like Johnny Nelson who wasnt in the same league as Pacquiao saying he's slowing down, gimme a break the guy's been fighting out of his skin for the best part of 7 years isnt he allowed an off night, an off night were he dropped Mosley, won every round and once again won

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Thu May 12, 2011 11:56 pm

Steven_89 wrote:To whom is that addressed, Steven ?
coxy said that about d4, if you look up, i dont enjoy reading that and there's no need for it, the guy 'tries' to get personal everytime someone doesnt share the same opinion

Okay, Steven. Thanks for explaining.

Listen up, folks, please.

We've had a great day today with no punch ups or bad feeling. We MUST be able to debate Floyd without the personal stuff. Rip each other to shreds, for all I care, but do it within the rules and give me a break from what is the Internet equivalent of cleaning toilets.

Thank you.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu May 12, 2011 11:57 pm

Steven_89 wrote:To whom is that addressed, Steven ?

Next you'll be telling me you find boxing barbaric and will be off to enjoy a spot of port and cheese on your village green whilst discussing the merits of fiscal policy.

I think you'll find my post was laced with humour sunshine, if you don't like it then feel free to vacate

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Thu May 12, 2011 11:57 pm

It was maybe a bit premature of Nelson to suggest that, well just suggesting it would have been fine but he acted like he was 100% convicned. It may well be that Manny is starting to slow down, after nigh on 60 wars it does happen, but lets see his next showing before making such bold statements.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu May 12, 2011 11:57 pm

Steven_89 wrote:It is interesting to see these old articles, a whole number around this time were talking about it being a shame that floyd and manny could never face off due to the weight differential, and whilst many of the criticisms aimed at Manny for his recent opposition may indeed be valid, it should maybe just be kept in mind that we were all writing off his chances of facing, let alone defeating, any of these opponents a mere few years ago.
Im a Pacquiao fan, he's not my favourite, Martinez/Ortiz are, but i was absolutely baffled by the sky after fight comments, especially by a fighter like Johnny Nelson who wasnt in the same league as Pacquiao saying he's slowing down, gimme a break the guy's been fighting out of his skin for the best part of 7 years isnt he allowed an off night, an off night were he dropped Mosley, won every round and once again won

OK, but try and keep it on topic please. Not every post which is critical of Floyd has to be answered by criticism of Manny and vice versa.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu May 12, 2011 11:59 pm

We've had a great day today with no punch ups or bad feeling

It's a pretty simplistic statement:

But which poster on 606v2 hasn't been around until 1.30pm?

We got along all morning as a result.

I'm not exactly having a go, as that is a 100% purely factual statement isn't it? Not lying am i?

As for the "article"

I couldn't really care anymore, as i said we can pick holes in every fighters career - the problem arises when one "poster" feels the need to do it constantly.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by wow_junky Fri May 13, 2011 12:01 am

Just looking back at my 606 articles, I had one from March 2010 proclaiming Pac-Valero will definitely happen, then one from early April 2010 announcing Valero had topped himself. Not sure it's safe for me to make those sort of guaranteed statements!

On topic, if half of those fights came off it would have enhanced Mayweather's record greatly. I'd have to favour him in all of those as well, except against Winky Wright and possibly Paul Williams.

wow_junky

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri May 13, 2011 12:01 am

Fists of Fury wrote:It was maybe a bit premature of Nelson to suggest that, well just suggesting it would have been fine but he acted like he was 100% convicned. It may well be that Manny is starting to slow down, after nigh on 60 wars it does happen, but lets see his next showing before making such bold statements.

They said the same prior to Diaz, then he went on a run fighting guys who were so slow they'd make him seem like superman again.

As shot as Mosley was, at least he still had an element of ring smarts about him. Will sell my lass for £1 if he goes up against someone that won't make him look amazing next time out.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri May 13, 2011 12:02 am

coxy0001 wrote:

I'm not exactly having a go, as that is a 100% purely factual statement isn't it? Not lying am i?

As for the "article"

I couldn't really care anymore, as i said we can pick holes in every fighters career - the problem arises when one "poster" feels the need to do it constantly.

The poster in question has not posted anything inflamitory.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri May 13, 2011 12:03 am

'10 Mayweather Fights That Never Happened'

How could you click on that thread and be surprised with what you saw?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Fri May 13, 2011 12:04 am

I remember reading that article at the time and thinking it was good. There's no doubt some of those fight could and should have been made. I have a feeling Mayweather will lose his money then start taking danger fights - just like RJJ. I see a record of 50-5 by the time he finishes
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri May 13, 2011 12:05 am

Is more a case of having had 2 years of the same stuff to be honest

The notion of him being here and talking about someone he'll never meet has driven everyone to the end of their wits, and driven some posters away.

Therefore him merely posting about it for the 29190190th is inflammatory due to repetition.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri May 13, 2011 12:07 am

coxy0001 wrote:

As for the "article"

coxy, I don't give a rat's backside if it's simplistic or not.

I'm NOT cleaning toilets all day. You can either cooperate or try to have a pop at me, but one way or another this thread will be conducted in a civil manner.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri May 13, 2011 12:08 am

I promise not to swear censored

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri May 13, 2011 12:09 am

coxy0001 wrote:I promise not to swear censored

Well, that's a start. Thank you.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri May 13, 2011 12:09 am

coxy0001 wrote:
I think you'll find my post was laced with humour sunshine, if you don't like it then feel free to vacate

If he were to vacate, would he say something along the lines of "I am done with this thread" before returning again and again and again etc to post "I am done with this thread" again and again and again?

You are absolutely right coxy - if you dont like something then you should vacate the thread as opposed to descending into namecalling...again and again and again.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri May 13, 2011 12:09 am

On a completely unrelated note, does everyone agree Mayweather is a ducker and a coward and Roy Jones would destroy Tunney?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri May 13, 2011 12:11 am

Coxy you always have the option I fully intend to exercise after this post and not contribute

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri May 13, 2011 12:11 am

Scottrf wrote:
On a completely unrelated note, does everyone agree Mayweather is a ducker and a coward and Roy Jones would destroy Tunney?

Haha !

That's about all I need.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Fri May 13, 2011 12:12 am

I think all of the fights would have been big money fights and the boxing fans were calling for them at some stage, well maybe not the Trinidad fight.

This was written when Floyd retired from boxing and now he has more or less retired again.

Maybe it is time for a new 10.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri May 13, 2011 12:14 am

rowley wrote:Coxy you always have the option I fully intend to exercise after this post and not contribute

EXACTLY.

If you don't like it, you can choose not to participate. That is a luxury that should be cherished. I should know, as would azania and Hobo, who have also popped in here. We HAVE to read everything.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri May 13, 2011 12:14 am

D4thincarnation wrote:I think all of the fights would have been big money fights and the boxing fans were calling for them at some stage, well maybe not the Trinidad fight.

This was written when Floyd retired from boxing and now he has more or less retired again.

Maybe it is time for a new 10.
While I think the article is fine, can understand why people would get annoyed by this for example. Quite amusing though IMO.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Fri May 13, 2011 12:15 am

10 Manny fights that never happened:

1- Marquez straight after draw

2- Marquez straight after his SD win

2- Cotto without a catchweight

4- Marg without a catchweight

5- Marquez now at 140ibs

6- Mayweather at the first attempt to make the fight

7- Morales without a catchweight

8- Williams 12018 months ago when he was tagged "the most avoided man in boxing"

9- Mosley 2 years ago, when Mosley walked into Roach's gym and offered to fight.

10- Martinez AT a catchweight, after all D4, there's nothing wrong with them hey?

I didn't spend more than 60 seconds writing this and appreciate the effort you've made D4, but please answer my question - does a minute go by without you fascinating about Manny and his foes and are you able to think about Manny without movement in your trousers?

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshDevilRob Fri May 13, 2011 12:16 am

I like the fighter Floyd Mayweather and his skills and ability are there, for all to see, but he has missed alot of Great match-ups.

I honestly don't rate him very highly as a Welterweight as he has been in the division for many years and his competition level, is sadly, lacking.

He is a Great fighter but for me not a Great Welterweight.

WelshDevilRob

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri May 13, 2011 12:17 am

Scottrf wrote:

To be honest i'd take RJJ vs Tunney every day over this same old "poor" posts we're to indure. (Biting lip)

Maybe the poster in question could maybe use a website more welcoming and less tired of his utter devotion to the same subject? (Biting lip) I'm sure they'd welcome him with open arms and much like a elephant shunned at birth being welcomed into a national park he'd be more than welcome to join their herd.

So. RJJ v Tunney. How many does the former last?! Wink

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Fri May 13, 2011 12:21 am

[quote="coxy0001"]
Therefore him merely posting about it for the 29190190th is inflammatory due to repetition.

And it's always you who bites. D4s defense of Pacquiao is borderline delusional (I'm still convinced that D4 is just orchestrating a giant ongoing WUM and is actually a reasonable guy - certainly some of his subtle/not-so subtle comments would suggest he's on the wind up), but, it's you that is always involved in the rants and play a big part in turning a number of threads into a pointless and repetitive debate.

Even look at Scotts old 606 article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A75773370 There you both are with the same old chatter. Just do what most other people do: 1/ accept that d4 will always defend pacquiao to the point of delusion, 2/ accept that most people know this and that his comments on this subject will be taken with a massive pinch of salt and therefore not hold too much weight, 3/ enjoy his occasional comedic gems (intentional and unintentional).

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri May 13, 2011 12:22 am

coxy0001 wrote:

Is more a case of having had 2 years of the same stuff to be honest

The notion of him being here and talking about someone he'll never meet has driven everyone to the end of their wits, and driven some posters away.

If his posts wind you up so much, you can always ignore them. Free will and all that.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Fri May 13, 2011 12:26 am

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=189010&view=previous

Though I've never been on the forum, it seems my reputation has spread far and wide and get quoted on the forum

http://www.boxingsocialist.com/profiles/blogs/will-mayweather-now-fight-at

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri May 13, 2011 1:09 am

Is there any point to this? New 606 has been spammed enough with this nonsense already.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri May 13, 2011 1:20 am

BALTIMORA wrote:Is there any point to this? New 606 has been spammed enough with this nonsense already.

are you a member of new 606?

Whats been said on there?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri May 13, 2011 1:37 am

Hobo wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:Is there any point to this? New 606 has been spammed enough with this nonsense already.

are you a member of new 606?

Whats been said on there?

I meant this place. Although I daresay other places have had similar. Just Google the guilty party to find out.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Fri May 13, 2011 1:38 am

Next you'll be telling me you find boxing barbaric and will be off to enjoy a spot of port and cheese on your village green whilst discussing the merits of fiscal policy.

Sunshine lol? alright rainbow, i wont be vacating though, so get the tissues back out

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri May 13, 2011 1:43 am

Steven_89 wrote:

Sunshine lol? alright rainbow, i wont be vacating though, so get the tissues back out

Not sure what tissues have to do with this treacle bum

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri May 13, 2011 1:54 am

coxy0001 wrote:
Steven_89 wrote:

Not sure what tissues have to do with this treacle bum

It's a D4 thread. He usually gets through a lot.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next