The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The V2 Wrestling Podcast 3rd September - Aj Styles' Stories, HHH's Arrogance and a TNA Invasion

+2
Dr Gregory House MD
Dolphin Ziggler
6 posters

Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast 3rd September - Aj Styles' Stories, HHH's Arrogance and a TNA Invasion Empty The V2 Wrestling Podcast 3rd September - Aj Styles' Stories, HHH's Arrogance and a TNA Invasion

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:02 am

http://v2journal.com/17/post/2013/09/the-v2-wrestling-podcast-september-3rd.html

The V2 Wrestling Podcast 3rd September - Aj Styles' Stories, HHH's Arrogance and a TNA Invasion Fc550x10

Welcome along to another fine edition of the V2 Wrestling Podcast!

This week we go in depth into the current storylines in TNA and WWE, highlighting plenty of weaknesses and a few strengths too.

Contentious point after contentious point are made in both sections as negativity, indifference and enthusiasm go head to head in the battle of opinions.

AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, Bully Ray, Sting and Hulk Hogan to the left of me, Daniel Bryan, HHH, Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes and The Big Show to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you!

In Part Three we head to our world famous discussion area. This week we take a look at how we would book a TNA version of the "Invasion" storyline of yonder.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast 3rd September - Aj Styles' Stories, HHH's Arrogance and a TNA Invasion Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast 3rd September - Aj Styles' Stories, HHH's Arrogance and a TNA Invasion

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:09 am

Do I dare listen to my 7th wrestling based podcast of the day?

Ok but going to get some munchies first, Christ I'm rubbish at using time off productivly

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast 3rd September - Aj Styles' Stories, HHH's Arrogance and a TNA Invasion Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast 3rd September - Aj Styles' Stories, HHH's Arrogance and a TNA Invasion

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:16 am

Id be hurt if you prioritised other, better some would say, podcasts over ours! Its bloody long this week though.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Its only long because I go on a TNA positivity rant against the naysayers, or as the world calls them, the other members of the podcast.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:52 pm

Here's a question for you Adam that you may want to save for next weeks show.

What does TNA currently do that's better than WWE?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:41 pm

Im not on next week, Im happy I wont have to hear that question answered!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:47 pm

All I can come up with is the female division.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Good show guys, entertaining as always.

To answer Adam's question about sting, I agree. I think if he was doing one match a year that he could put on a good one and could probably be better than undertaker.

Without being funny sting has always been a better technical wrestler than taker. Im sure if he had matched against HBK they would be just as good.

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:39 am

I don't get why people rate Sting so highly. Yeah he was decent in the ring twenty years ago but it's literally been that long since he last had a genuinely great match.

Undertaker has an all-time classic match every year at Wrestlemania. I'm not sure what more he can do to be considered a great worker.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:58 am

When was the last decent match Sting had?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:04 am

You are both missing the point I was making.

For me the Undertaker is the better wrestler, the bigger star and has had better matches more recently.

However, thats because he puts his all in every week.

At this stage in his career, Sting is in better condition and could put on a better weekly match than the undertaker can. If Sting had a year to build, I am sure he would be in great shape too.

I could put on a match with the undertaker as a one off.

The point I am making is that Sting is in better match shape than Undertaker. I never said he was better or that I would rather see him wrestle. I just think that if they were to put on a match on a equal basis, Sting is in better shape.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:33 am

He has months off in a row as well, he doesn't do house shows, there's plenty of 'healing time' opportunities he gets but he still fails to deliver upon his returns.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:34 am

Sting probably is in better shape all round, although I also get the feeling it Taker wanted to do matches every few weeks then he would probably be able to match Sting's standards. It doesnt much help that I dont think Sting has wrestled anyone decent for awhile, Sabin didnt look good against Bully for example, so Sting isnt going to either. Sting vs Aries/Sabin/Manik would maybe be interesting as the younger guy could add the flair to it.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:04 am

For me Sting's last above passable match (and in fairness it was very good) was when he won the TNA title from Samoa Joe at BFG 08.

I think if 'Taker wanted to wrestle more he probably could and wrestle to a similar standard to Sting, but that's just conjecture.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down